First Pfizer (90%), now Moderna (95%)
Shareholders Rejoice :rofl:

Whatever happened to Russia's vaccine? :confused:

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A little fact checking for those interested in the truth:

PENNSYLVANIA

TRUMP: “Pennsylvania ... wouldn’t let our Poll Watchers & Observers into counting rooms. Illegal!” — tweet Thursday.

TRUMP: “Pennsylvania prevented us from watching much of the Ballot count. Unthinkable and illegal in this country.” — tweet Nov. 9.

THE FACTS: His assertion is false.

Trump is wholly misrepresenting a court case in the state and what happened at voting places. No one tried to ban poll watchers representing each side in the election. Democrats did not try to stop Republican representatives from being able to observe the process.

The main issue in the case was how close observers representing the parties could get to election workers who were processing mail-in ballots in Philadelphia. Trump’s representatives sued to allow the observers to get closer than the guidelines had allowed. A court ruled in favor of that request.

The counting in Philadelphia was being livestreamed and Trump’s lawyers admitted in court that their campaign had observers in the room — “a nonzero” number of them, as they put it.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

PENNSYLVANIA

TRUMP: “Pennsylvania ... wouldn’t let our Poll Watchers & Observers into counting rooms. Illegal!” — tweet Thursday.

TRUMP: “Pennsylvania prevented us from watching much of the Ballot count. Unthinkable and illegal in this country.” — tweet Nov. 9.

Trump is wholly misrepresenting a court case in the state and what happened at voting places. No one tried to ban poll watchers representing each side in the election. Democrats did not try to stop Republican representatives from being able to observe the process.

The main issue in the case was how close observers representing the parties could get to election workers who were processing mail-in ballots in Philadelphia. Trump’s representatives sued to allow the observers to get closer than the guidelines had allowed. A court ruled in favor of that request.

The counting in Philadelphia was being livestreamed and Trump’s lawyers admitted in court that their campaign had observers in the room — “a nonzero” number of them, as they put it.

@ctgoldwing wouldnt know the truth if it hit him upside the head.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

PENNSYLVANIA

1605538238673.png

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Just musing here... You know, every time I hear the term, "White Man", I have to wonder... Is everyone actually color blind? My picket fence out front is white and I'm not that color. When I grew up, I had crayons and the crayon color closest to my color was called, "Flesh". With the Civil Rights Movement, way back in 1962, Crayola changed that color to "Peach". So... I guess I'm actually a "Peach Man". Does that not make ME a person of color??

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm here is a crazy thought, no not a conspiracy theory :) guess some people link the two now a days LOL

We all see how China controls their people, profiling, censorship, no privacy, why do I get the feeling The Left and Biden and his Chinese contacts are pushing America into this Communistic Society. Duh...

Last edited:

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
and reality starting to set in:

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — President Donald Trump’s campaign is withdrawing a central request in its lawsuit seeking to stop the certification of the election results in Pennsylvania, where Democrat Joe Biden beat Trump to capture the state and help win the White House.

Ahead of a Tuesday hearing in the case, Trump’s campaign dropped its request in the lawsuit that hundreds of thousands of mail-in and absentee ballots — 682,479, to be precise — be thrown out because they were processed without its representatives able to watch.

The campaign’s revised lawsuit, filed in federal court on Sunday, maintains the aim of blocking Pennsylvania from certifying a victory for Biden in the state, and it maintains its claim that Democratic voters were treated more favorably than Republican voters.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
and reality starting to set in:

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — President Donald Trump’s campaign is withdrawing a central request in its lawsuit seeking to stop the certification of the election results in Pennsylvania, where Democrat Joe Biden beat Trump to capture the state and help win the White House.

Ahead of a Tuesday hearing in the case, Trump’s campaign dropped its request in the lawsuit that hundreds of thousands of mail-in and absentee ballots — 682,479, to be precise — be thrown out because they were processed without its representatives able to watch.

The campaign’s revised lawsuit, filed in federal court on Sunday, maintains the aim of blocking Pennsylvania from certifying a victory for Biden in the state, and it maintains its claim that Democratic voters were treated more favorably than Republican voters.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score