US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
More reality check:

HOUSTON (AP) — A conservative group on Monday moved to dismiss voter fraud lawsuits it had filed in four states days after the group’s leader made baseless allegations questioning the integrity of the election.

Lawyers for True the Vote filed notices to dismiss cases in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania less than a week after suing in all four states. Jim Bopp Jr., an attorney for the group, declined to say why they were ending their lawsuits, but confirmed there were no other cases pending from the group.

The action highlighted the dwindling legal options that President Donald Trump has as he continues to insist — against overwhelming evidence to the contrary — that fraud cost him an election he claims to have won.
1605569163656.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Harris/Biden aren't even in power yet and the list of nut cases they plan on putting in charge of things continues to baffle the mind... They truly are Evil..

Biden State Media Appointee Advocated Using Propaganda Against Americans

"My old job at the State Department was what people used to joke as the chief propagandist," Stengel said in 2018. "I’m not against propaganda. Every country does it, and they have to do it to their own population. And I don’t necessarily think it’s that awful."

Richard "Rick" Stengel was the longest serving under-secretary of state for public diplomacy and public affairs in US history. At the State Department under President Barack Obama......

Stengel has proposed "rethinking" the First Amendment that guarantees the freedom of speech and press. In 2018, he stated, "Having once been almost a First Amendment absolutist, I have really moved my position on it, because I just think for practical reasons in society, we have to kind of rethink some of those things."

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Harris/Biden aren't even in power yet and the list of nut cases they plan on putting in charge of things continues to baffle the mind... They truly are Evil..

Biden State Media Appointee Advocated Using Propaganda Against Americans

"My old job at the State Department was what people used to joke as the chief propagandist," Stengel said in 2018. "I’m not against propaganda. Every country does it, and they have to do it to their own population. And I don’t necessarily think it’s that awful."

Richard "Rick" Stengel was the longest serving under-secretary of state for public diplomacy and public affairs in US history. At the State Department under President Barack Obama......

Stengel has proposed "rethinking" the First Amendment that guarantees the freedom of speech and press. In 2018, he stated, "Having once been almost a First Amendment absolutist, I have really moved my position on it, because I just think for practical reasons in society, we have to kind of rethink some of those things."
The Swamp is filling up again :(

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
OFF topic. How much you guys pay for your garbage bin cleaning also mention your state.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
OFF topic. How much you guys pay for your garbage bin cleaning also mention your state.
We don't pay anything for garbage pick-up...as long as you don't consider paying property taxes. It's part of the Municipal budget, included in our tax bill, and I don't have a detailed listing of the budget to provide a "real" answer. This is in the Great Nanny State of NJ, Comrade Murphy, Commissar and Lock Down Artist in Chief.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
We pay $91 quarterly in rural NW IL, but its a private company that we can cancel or change, so I suppose it's acceptable.

I think it was figured into our property taxes when we used to live in a suburb of Chicago in Crook County. I don't recall ever seeing a bill.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
$65 quarterly from a small local company (and I try to go local any chance I get). Any of the big guys wanted over $100 quarterly, and that was several years ago when one of them bought out the other small local company that I was using and jacked up the pricing right away.