US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OFF topic. How much you guys pay for your garbage bin cleaning also mention your state.
So we use to pay $10 a month, $30 quarterly in our old neighborhood. The HOA had to raise our rates and include the service in our annual fees due to several neighbors putting their trash in paying customers cans and or letting their trash pile up outside. Sad but it use to be a nice neighborhood until our demographics changed, we moved after 22 years. Where are presently, they include the service in our MUD/Water bill so not sure how much we pay. I know our HOA in the old neighborhood only went up $60 a year so they must of had a subdivision discount. Both were Waste Management co. in Texas.

Oh forgot to mention, we have two pick-ups a week, one regular trash on Mondays, and Recycle on Thursdays

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
To get a better idea of what is going on right now with the MSM and Social Media platforms:

Neil McCoy-Ward describes how youtube banned his "great reset" video, one which he spent a lot of time researching.

Great Reset Video - Banned

The video which was banned

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I keep on hearing something about a Kracking. Is that something new in the alley of the dem cities?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I keep on hearing something about a Kracking. Is that something new in the alley of the dem cities?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Only KRACKing I know is an attack on WPA2 encryption.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You want to see the markets take a dive and college degrees become instantly worthless? Listen to Schmucker's bullshit.....

Schumer calls on Biden to cancel student loan debt with executive order
Schumer presses Biden to adopt FDR-style agenda during first 100 days in office

Reaction score
Joe Biden seems to be overly relying on the teleprompter. At times, it is hard to understand what he says, he just mumbles gibberish. This is really frustrating.
So, did you really expect him to be coherent all the time or even HALF THE TIME? I wonder what type of 'cocktail' of 'vitamins' they have him on.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was shadow banned on Twitter so I deleted my account and moved on. Parlor is ok but needs some work. I see multiples of the same post no matter what I do. Its irritating..
even ipcamtalk works better than parler, they need to do a lot of work. The more people join the more they can invest in their platform.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This was a live event Nov 17, 1500hrs Central Time. Explains the 2020 election fraud in great detail. You may need to rew to the beginning:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This was a live event Nov 17, 1500hrs Central Time. Explains the 2020 election fraud in great detail. You may need to rew to the beginning:
Inventor of email.. that is a rather large claim...