US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Catherine Herridge — Spygate emails declassified.

Catherine Herride tweet: Durham Pg 6 Declassified FBI emails from "London debrief" Steele dossier used to secure 4 surveillance warrantsfor @carterwpage “After Comey's letter (Oct 28, 2016) reopening HRC (email) case, Fusion GPS (firm behind Dossier + opposition research) felt the gloves had come off"

Catherine Herridge on Twitter: "#Durham Pg 6 Declassified FBI emails from "London debrief" Steele dossier used to secure 4 surveillance warrantsfor @carterwpage “After Comey's letter (Oct 28, 2016) reopening HRC (email) case, Fusion GPS (firm behind Dossier + opposition research) felt the gloves had come off" + https://t.co/Roahy2oBIq" / Twitter

My Comment: If only there was an agency at the federal level that could investigate these crimes.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Catherine Herride tweet: Durham Pg 6 Declassified FBI emails from "London debrief" Steele dossier used to secure 4 surveillance warrantsfor @carterwpage “After Comey's letter (Oct 28, 2016) reopening HRC (email) case, Fusion GPS (firm behind Dossier + opposition research) felt the gloves had come off"

Catherine Herridge on Twitter: "#Durham Pg 6 Declassified FBI emails from "London debrief" Steele dossier used to secure 4 surveillance warrantsfor @carterwpage “After Comey's letter (Oct 28, 2016) reopening HRC (email) case, Fusion GPS (firm behind Dossier + opposition research) felt the gloves had come off" + https://t.co/Roahy2oBIq" / Twitter

My Comment: If only there was an agency at the federal level that could investigate these crimes.
1607314217535.png
1607314290846.png

1607314319379.png

1607314443596.png

1607314468385.png

1607314514715.png

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
I bet a LOT of documents get declassified on the way out.;)

o

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Can any of you not even begin to believe that perhaps Biden just got more votes?

To look at it, yes trump gets big crowds, but he got big crowds for 2016 and lost the popular vote to Clinton who would be a candidate that many people on both sides didn't like. There were very few republicans who were going to switch sides and vote for her, and even some democrats who wouldn't have voted for her.

Many undecided voters gave Trump a chance as he had no record to go off.

Now in 2020, Trump is up against Biden, who does not carry the hatred some people on both sides have for Clinton. You then have many republican groups, like RVAT, Lincoln project etc, where you have republicans who are not voting for trump and very actively campaigning against him.

Put that along with Trumps appalling handling of the coronavirus, and I can see how many just didn't give him a second chance.

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Wow, The Farce is strong in this one...
I thought this was a discussion forum. Would you rather I just insult you instead?

Or is it just if you don't agree with the narrative?

Anyone else prepared to have a real discussion? Tell me what you think?

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Can any of you not even begin to believe that perhaps Biden just got more votes?

To look at it, yes trump gets big crowds, but he got big crowds for 2016 and lost the popular vote to Clinton who would be a candidate that many people on both sides didn't like. There were very few republicans who were going to switch sides and vote for her, and even some democrats who wouldn't have voted for her.

Many undecided voters gave Trump a chance as he had no record to go off.

Now in 2020, Trump is up against Biden, who does not carry the hatred some people on both sides have for Clinton. You then have many republican groups, like RVAT, Lincoln project etc, where you have republicans who are not voting for trump and very actively campaigning against him.

Put that along with Trumps appalling handling of the coronavirus, and I can see how many just didn't give him a second chance.
I'd believe it if there wasn't so much obvious fraud that occured. Its not "irregularities". "Irregularities" would mean that Trump would benefit on some of the votes, but I have yet to see where that happened.

Honestly, don't you find it odd that only the swing states had overnight massive surges for Biden? How come that didn't happen in a red or blue state? Be honest.

The guy sat in his basement the whole election yet outperformed all previous presidents. I get it, you are saying they voted against Trump. I'm not buying it though. The numbers don't add up.