US Elections (& Politics) :)

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
BLM unhappy that they've been kicked off the Biden-Harris victory bus....

Indeed.. noticed they wanted an inclusion .. ( notice the we're been waiting 32 days comment... )

1608852200126.png

replies in the twitter feed

1608852992072.png

1608853184311.png

1608853230496.png

1608853428445.png

Last edited:

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you would all rather that I dont post my views in this thread I will go back to just reading and not replying. Just say so.

I was only posting here as I am happy to discuss my views with people other than those that just agree with me. I would rather see what people who dont agree with me think, to try get a different perspective.

Also if my points are wrong/false/misunderstood, Im far more likely to have them pulled apart by you lot than on other forums. If Im wrong about something, Im happy to be informed.

As I said, if the consensus is that you all dont want to hear it, I'll keep my views to myself and just read the thread. No big deal.
I personally, want to hear different perspectives. Usually the moment I think I have things figured out, someone comes around that makes me think, “didn’t think of it that way”. Most political conversations I have had with liberals have ended with frustration on my part and name calling on theirs. That being said, it’s refreshing to have a civil conversation about politics.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
NFL honors gunman killed trying to murder police, adds his name to their helmet decal ‘inspire change’ program

NFL honors gunman killed trying to murder cops, adds his name to helmet decal 'inspire change' program

Despite Reed’s alleged criminal history and his violent background of carrying out drive-by shootings with a stolen gun as well as attempting to murder a police officer, the NFL has chosen to paint him as a victim by showcasing his name and photo as part of their helmet decal “Inspire Change” program.
On Wednesday, December 16, the NFL proclaimed in a Facebook post:
“Dreasjon is one of the many individuals being honored by players and coaches this season through the NFL’s helmet decal program.”

View attachment 77500

Apparently the National Felons League is also honoring other criminals like Michael Brown, George Floyd, and of course that little angel, Trevon Martin

You really should read this before you watch another NFL game or buy any of their shitty merchandise. Personally I haven't watched an NFL game since 2012
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/nfl-allowing-names-of-people-killed-by-police-to-be-put-on-helmet-padding/
The sports leagues are pandering to the “woke” and BLM crowds, disgusting!

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The sports leagues are pandering to the “woke” and BLM crowds, disgusting!
people do not see for themselves and the ideology that people are bad such as being (white) or being a Cop. Most of analysis done on that crap guy states him firing on random houses while driving and shooting at cops.

He was a burden to the economy and society as a whole that should sum up the story.

Reaction score
It always surprises me when people start to scream the world is ending if there is a Government Shutdown. Shut it the F down! Take the PORK out of the bill, and then lets talk about saving Americans, and NOT FOREIGN COUNTRIES! And here is Biden already declaring free community college...what a putz. And I have heard nothing from the 'HO', guess she is doing what she does best...a fluffer....Ha, ha. Damn, on Christmas day...I should be ashamed of myself...NOPE.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
When I heard of the threat of a shutdown on Dec. 28 my reaction was they should move it up to the 25th to make it a Christmas present to the common folk. (Said somewhat tongue-and-cheek because in the past the shutdowns have been arranged to hurt the common folk with no impact to the politicians that cause it).