US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More corruption from liberal Democrats. They cant win on ideas, they have none, they can only win by cheating and lying.
I truly hate Democrats at this point. They are either ok with the corruption or too fucking stupid to quit voting Democrat.

U.S. judge orders two Georgia counties to halt voter purge ahead of Senate runoff

The piece of shit judge is the sister of Democratic activist Stacey Abrams, who lost a race for Georgia governor in 2018.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More stupidity from the Democrats and the idiots who support them
Statue of Abraham Lincoln with kneeling slave removed in Boston

It was created to celebrate the freeing of slaves in America and was based on Archer Alexander, a Black man who escaped slavery, helped the Union Army and was the last man recaptured under the Fugitive Slave Act.
But while some saw the shirtless man rising to his feet while shaking off the broken shackles on his wrists, other racist Democrats perceived him as kneeling before Lincoln, his White emancipator.

* my correction in bold

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
McConnell, who was in a tight race in Kentucky, was hugely helped by Trump and his supporters. As soon as he realized Trump would not be President, he chose to revert to his swampian ways and brokered a nearly 6,000 page pork, mostly foreign, bill which no one has read.

Now, 1,400 is going to lose the Senate. Foreign country aid should be severely curtailed and Americans (first) should be helped out.

Stupid decision in my opinion.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

1609339326322.png

More info on Mark's part in the Election...Start at 8:23...but at 14:37 this gets more interesting...Something don't smell right...

Reaction score
LOL... This group gained 1.3 million members in 2 weeks.... I got an invite to it when it was about 12,000 or so and have watched it go crazy. I personally don't like the "not my president" thing-- when he takes the oath, he IS--- but the growth of this thing is unlike anything I've seen. I wonder how long before it suddenly violates FB "Community Rules" and gets deleted...???

1609347947186.png

EDIT: LOL--- I just noticed that between taking a screen shot and posting the link, it grew by about 4 thousand more members. Crazy!

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
LOL... This group gained 1.3 million members in 2 weeks.... I got an invite to it when it was about 12,000 or so and have watched it go crazy. I personally don't like the "not my president" thing-- when he takes the oath, he IS--- but the growth of this thing is unlike anything I've seen. I wonder how long before it suddenly violates FB "Community Rules" and gets deleted...???

View attachment 78152

EDIT: LOL--- I just noticed that between taking a screen shot and posting the link, it grew by about 4 thousand more members. Crazy!
Jan 20, 2021.. they'll be forced to change the group name to "BIden is my President" .. and then sometime before 2024 ends it will be "Harris is my Queen, long live the Monarchy" members will be listed as subject to Her Majesty

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting...I just tried the link and get this:
View attachment 78175
I got the same, I found it on AFR, same time marking:

I found it very interesting...So many things we miss thanks to Big Tech and the Commie Leftist Media...