US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Not only is he a liar, and a racist, he's weak...

Update: Robinson says he was joking and blames racists for calling him out, “I made a Mitch McConnell joke today and the conservative bots are real angry. It’s funny because the joke was made early today and no one said a thing until I promoted black medical awareness.”

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I might have held out a tiny amount of respect if he owned up to his disgusting error with a mea culpa. Instead, he doubled-down on his bullshit and tried to throw racist intent on those criticizing him. Fuck him.
Its usually the ones screaming about racism that are the most racist. And he's a teacher? Of the year, even. Wow.

Why did this guy insist on going to a black doctor? :thumbdown:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

“We live in a world today where the legislature of one of the most important states in the Union, Pennsylvania, released a report where more than 200,000 votes were counted than were actually cast. And no one in our media seems to think this is news.
Worse, most people in America can’t even be bothered to care about such things. And if you were to confront them with the evidence there must be some good reason why that ‘just can’t be true.’

The FBI, which couldn’t find any issues with Hunter Biden’s laptop for months nor ever do anything substantial with Anthony Weiner’s laptop in FOUR YEARS somehow solved the case of the Nashville bomber in less than 48 hours conclusively.”

kinda says how I feel. Except I’m a little more pissed off ;)

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I agree.
"I mean, really, does anyone honestly believe any single word that comes out of Nancy Pelosi’s mouth?"
The real question is does anybody listen?
The sad reality is Yes "they" do :confused:
lol... just saw the following which fit well into this discussion

Krystal and Rachel: Nancy Pelosi's Inequality Commission Is A Joke
Krystal Ball and Rachel Bovard discuss Nancy Pelosi's newly announced committee aimed at "combat the crisis of income and wealth disparity in America."

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
lol... just saw the following which fit well into this discussion

Krystal and Rachel: Nancy Pelosi's Inequality Commission Is A Joke
Krystal Ball and Rachel Bovard discuss Nancy Pelosi's newly announced committee aimed at "combat the crisis of income and wealth disparity in America."

Krystal ROCKS!!!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Now this is too funny (yes, I live in a Demoncraticly run state...). My driver's license expires the end of January. This year I have to go to the SOS to renew so that they can confirm who I am (of course, no confirmation of who I am is required to vote...). It turns out that the SOS offices are currently by appointment only. So... this morning I hop online to make an appointment. The FIRST available appointment is the END of March! I selected that first available appointment. I guess I'll be a criminal for a couple of months, eh?

Oh, I looked this morning to see what they were doing about all the people that would be renewing late. It turns out that there was a temporary window where you wouldn't get in trouble for renewing late, but that ended December 31, 2020...

Reaction score
They did something similar like that here in San Antonio, and assuming Texas as a whole. They told me I had to come in person to get my new DL, so I went online to see when they opened, and what do ya know: all in person appointments cancelled, you can renew online, and it's OK if you receive it late....blah, blah, blah. Didn't really GAF either way, but they did charge me more for DOING LESS. Not surprised there.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Now this is too funny (yes, I live in a Demoncraticly run state...). My driver's license expires the end of January. This year I have to go to the SOS to renew so that they can confirm who I am (of course, no confirmation of who I am is required to vote...). It turns out that the SOS offices are currently by appointment only. So... this morning I hop online to make an appointment. The FIRST available appointment is the END of March! I selected that first available appointment. I guess I'll be a criminal for a couple of months, eh?

Oh, I looked this morning to see what they were doing about all the people that would be renewing late. It turns out that there was a temporary window where you wouldn't get in trouble for renewing late, but that ended December 31, 2020...
Here in Texas you have to bring a Birth Cert. or Passport, FYI...