US Elections (& Politics) :)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I do not like term 'hate'. MOF, it is not allowed to be used in our house. However, and I am ashamed to say so, I truly do HATE liberals, which now means Demoncrats. I cannot open my heart to them, as they WILL KNOWINGLY destroy our country from within. Biden will NEVER be my President, I will never listen to a SINGLE freak'n demoncrat or liberal! I think this needs to be my new motto: 'Joe ain't my president....I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.'

I cannot think of anything more appropriate and sad at the moment. I feel like exploding right now....thank you, you free shit crowd, POS's for advancing the destruction of our country....

I am done...for now....time to simmer.....and hopefully cool off. But I doubt it....

If I had a flag mounted outside, I would hang it upside down. Our country, our way of life is TRULY UNDER DISTRESS!!!!
Right there with you. I felt the same way when 44 was elected and then re-elected. The only difference between then and now is at least there was enough republicans in congress to combat stuff back then. Now the dems have full reign. They’ve already made their agenda clear.
Problem is the republicans for the most part have no backbone anymore and just let everyone push them around which means they will roll over us.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I do not like term 'hate'. MOF, it is not allowed to be used in our house. However, and I am ashamed to say so, I truly do HATE liberals, which now means Demoncrats. I cannot open my heart to them, as they WILL KNOWINGLY destroy our country from within. Biden will NEVER be my President, I will never listen to a SINGLE freak'n demoncrat or liberal! I think this needs to be my new motto: 'Joe ain't my president....I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.'

I cannot think of anything more appropriate and sad at the moment. I feel like exploding right now....thank you, you free shit crowd, POS's for advancing the destruction of our country....

I am done...for now....time to simmer.....and hopefully cool off. But I doubt it....

If I had a flag mounted outside, I would hang it upside down. Our country, our way of life is TRULY UNDER DISTRESS!!!!
I feel ya Brother. But don't let them steal your joy, the Adversary is very good at this. I really feel much the same as you do but I refuse to become one of them, full of Hate, total disrespect and no value for human life, they only see people by their skin color and group them as such, totally dependent on the Gov't (Zero Independence), spoiled, clueless, self centered, ok, ok, hahaha, I need to stop here...I could fill this post with a hundred more...

In my book they lost, we no longer watch TV (News), Social Media lost our business/time, many businesses who support them lost our money, all of this has actually got us closer to God, our Bibles are now back open...Our prayer life has increased, thank your Democracks :), hahaha No we are not crawling into a hole, I will always bring the Truth to those who are lost. Sure we have had to dust our feet off more than in the past for their ears are closed and they are blinded by Lies, but one thing is for sure, and this has been true throughout history, when they have fallen they will cry out for the Truth and we will be there with open arms...Good will ALWAYS defeat Evil...

You are in our prayers, actually everyone here is, even CT :), although CT you are taking up a lot of my prayer time lately :)

God Bless America, ALWAYS!!!

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I feel ya Brother. But don't let them steal your joy, the Adversary is very good at this. I really feel much the same as you do but I refuse to become one of them, full of Hate, total disrespect and no value for human life, they only see people by their skin color and group them as such, totally dependent on the Gov't (Zero Independence), spoiled, clueless, self centered, ok, ok, hahaha, I need to stop here...I could fill this post with a hundred more...

In my book they lost, we no longer watch TV (News), Social Media lost our business/time, many businesses who support them lost our money, all of this has actually got us closer to God, our Bibles are now back open...Our prayer life has increased, thank your Democracks :), hahaha No we are not crawling into a hole, I will always bring the Truth to those who are lost. Sure we have had to dust our feet off more than in the past for their ears are closed and they are blinded by Lies, but one thing is for sure, and this has been true throughout history, when they have fallen they will cry out for the Truth and we will be there with open arms...Good will ALWAYS defeat Evil...

You are in our prayers, actually everyone here is, even CT :), although CT you are taking up a lot of my prayer time lately :)

God Bless America, ALWAYS!!!
Thank you; reading over this, it hit me that I have allowed anger and hatred in over the past few months. Even though my frustration level is at an all time high, I should not carry the same anger and hatred as my enemies.
Much like a terminally ill patient, I should not fill my remaining days with bad sentiment. Instead, I need to focus on improving my spiritual and family life, as well as enjoying the blessings that I have received over the years. I think now is the best time to draw closer to God as I believe we are going to need Him in so many ways. However, when it comes down to it, as you mentioned before, we already know who the true winner is.
Thank you again for the uplifting words.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you; reading over this, it hit me that I have allowed anger and hatred in over the past few months. Even though my frustration level is at an all time high, I should not carry the same anger and hatred as my enemies.
Much like a terminally ill patient, I should not fill my remaining days with bad sentiment. Instead, I need to focus on improving my spiritual and family life, as well as enjoying the blessings that I have received over the years. I think now is the best time to draw closer to God as I believe we are going to need Him in so many ways. However, when it comes down to it, as you mentioned before, we already know who the true winner is.
Thank you again for the uplifting words.
Amen Brother!!!

Reaction score
I have seen differing reports of the number of mail in ballots for the GA runoff. One last night stated 3 million and another said 'up to 4.5 million'. With a total votes counted at 9:00am CSTof 4.39 million, that is a huge number of mail in ballots. Sounds like the presidential election all over again.

According to sos.ga.gov, there were more votes yesterday that were cast in the 2016 presidential election, which was 4,165,405.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have seen differing reports of the number of mail in ballots for the GA runoff. One last night stated 3 million and another said 'up to 4.5 million'. With a total votes counted at 9:00am CSTof 4.39 million, that is a huge number of mail in ballots. Sounds like the presidential election all over again.

According to sos.ga.gov, there were more votes yesterday that were cast in the 2016 presidential election, which was 4,165,405.
I’m confident that the dems knew how many “ballots” they needed to “find”. Just the fact alone that Fulton, Dekalb, and the other counties surrounding Atlanta kept their percentage of polls reporting low should be a sign. Those counties kept reporting they found more and more absentee ballots; I know newsmax kept breaking in and stated on each occasion how many they found.
Well, it’s sad, but we knew it was coming. Like said before, this needs to shake conservative base. They should take a page out of the dems handbook and employ the same tactics. I’m not talking about cheating, but get out and work, and most importantly, leave your home and vote!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
:thumb: We all still need to do our part to fight for our freedoms. I’m hoping that this nauseating election cycle shakes and wakes up the conservative base. They need to learn from the mistakes and hit the ground and fight, fight, fight!
This I Fully Agree with...Those who fought for our Freedoms before us will not of had died in vain...Period...I will always fight for what is Right!!! till my last breath...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's not anger that I feel. It's depression at the loss of what was once the greatest country in the history of mankind, peoplekind for all you "woke" asshats. I'm sure the alleged mail-in ballots were in place long before yesterday just waiting to be "found" when needed. What makes it worse is when you look at a map of GA that is overwhelmingly red being dominated by complete morons in the big cities. I think we're all tilting at windmills and the death knell has tolled on our great country.