US Elections (& Politics) :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's a great day to be an American. Time for a fresh beginning.
"Time for a fresh beginning." - ctgoldwing

hmm... I don't see anything Fresh with Biden, Pelosi, Schumer,...

( thinking about the "Fresh" question.. Trump was the last Freshness brought into this swamp... to have the swamp recover and call itself fresh... well.. idk about that... )

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What I can't wrap my head around is the Georgia Senate vote. If you have 4 people running for 2 seats, 2 republicans & 2 democrats wouldn't you think they (republican or democrat) would receive the same amount of votes?? I mean if I was a republican I would pull the lever for both republicans running and the democrats would do the same. I wouldn't split my vote or just vote for one. Just doesn't seem logical.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Time for a fresh beginning." - ctgoldwing

hmm... I don't see anything Fresh with Biden, Pelosi, Schumer,...

( thinking about the "Fresh" question.. Trump was the last Freshness brought into this swamp... to have the swamp recover and call itself fresh... well.. idk about that... )
After 47 years there is a Rank smell, hahaha...

What's up with 47, he was the 47th Vice President too? Whaaaat...Funny thing is Harris is going to become the 47th President during his term...

1609961628122.png

One thing is for sure, I don't need to watch the Comedy Channel anymore, if I want a good laugh I'll just watch any one of Biden's speeches...LOL I did catch him on one of the Liberal Late Night shows with his wife, she was helping him big time get through his sentences...Wonder if the are going to a Deepfake videos for him on his addresses to the nation?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
What I can't wrap my head around is the Georgia Senate vote. If you have 4 people running for 2 seats, 2 republicans & 2 democrats wouldn't you think they (republican or democrat) would receive the same amount of votes?? I mean if I was a republican I would pull the lever for both republicans running and the democrats would do the same. I wouldn't split my vote or just vote for one. Just doesn't seem logical.
And why did results not come in at the same time? Warnock the racist was declared winner last night. Those same ballots have the other contest on them, too. Why the difference?

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
View attachment 79036

Won’t be long before the Patriot Act is utilized against conservatives and protestors in order to label them as terrorists. Yes, Democrats have done a lot to destroy our way of life, but Republicans for the most part have sat on their hands. For example the whole group of hearings against big tech; screw the hearings, bring charges against them. Nothing but a big show and no actions. At least Trump always stood by and delivered on his promises for the most part.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
One question: are the people who have stormed the Capitol, broken windows, overwhelmed security, and gone inside disrupting the proceedings:
A) Protesters
B) Rioters

?

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
One question: are the people who have stormed the Capitol, broken windows, overwhelmed security, and gone inside disrupting the proceedings:
A) Protesters
B) Rioters

?
Rioters, and should have the book thrown at them, which I'm sure will happen in this case, unlike the peaceful protesting over the summer.