US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
'So no debate on the shenanigans means we all heal? Nope, how about continue to debate so those of us who believe the election was stolen can have our concerns addressed? No backbone. '

That's right. Right now, it is the same as if a white Police Officer shot a black man committing murder. The facts do not matter, the act doesn't matter, only the optics matters. Large scale fraud or not, doesn't matter. It would be political suicide right now to do otherwise.

We lost in SO MANY WAYS yesterday. So many.

But if ANYTHING good came out of this, it did demonstrate to the POS politicians that they are vulnerable.......continue on not doing the will of the people and what you were elected to do and see what happens.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to share what the wife and I were talking about last night, after watching the Republican party completely and cowardly abandon Trump, we noticed a similarity to what happen to Jesus. We all know Jesus was extremely popular with the people, that is people of faith as well as those in need, Trump also, they both had much opposition of the government of their times, Jesus with the Pharisees, Sadducees and Scribes, Trump with the Republican party and of course the Democrats too, both had a different speech and presentation of their times, before you dismiss this, yes we all know Trump's character flaws, I am not comparing those here or in Any Way and I am Not Saying Trump was anything like Jesus in this regard, just follow me here, they both exposed laws that were unfounded, exposed the parties against them and both did good by the people (This is where I lost the Dems :), Jesus healed many people as Trump healed our nation, both were mocked, both loved and blessed Israel, both prayed for their nations, both gave thanks to our Creator, and to what brought this to our minds, both were abandoned by those who were by their sides, Jesus with his Disciples, and Trump with the Republican party who only used him and dumped him in the end.

Again, I am not in Any Way comparing Jesus to Trump, only what they both went through and the similarities...

Reaction score
David L, I am not going to disagree with you, and I will leave it at that. Remember the saying: 'Just because you can doesn't mean you should.' I am hurt, dismayed, upset, dumb-founded, ANGRY, and completely demoralized by the actions that have occurred since November 20th, and in general, the atrocities committed by the Communist, I mean Democratic Party Members for the past 4+ years.

Now we need to hunker down, lick our wounds, heal and come up with a ASS KICKING plan to take our country back in 4 years. If the damage that Joe and Hoe will do in the next 4 years can be corrected. IDK. God help us all.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
David L, I am not going to disagree with you, and I will leave it at that. Remember the saying: 'Just because you can doesn't mean you should.' I am hurt, dismayed, upset, dumb-founded, ANGRY, and completely demoralized by the actions that have occurred since November 20th, and in general, the atrocities committed by the Communist, I mean Democratic Party Members for the past 4+ years.

Now we need to hunker down, lick our wounds, heal and come up with a ASS KICKING plan to take our country back in 4 years. If the damage that Joe and Hoe will do in the next 4 years can be corrected. IDK. God help us all.
Agreed

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

I agree, the base needs to reset and come back swinging. They actually need to be in the field right now employing tactics just like dems. No, I’m not talking about cheating, I’m talking about all of the little local projects they pour money into so a candidate in the party can take credit and rise through the ranks. Getting the name out to the communities and working the rules to their advantage. Do you think the dems stood still the day after Clinton lost in 2016? Heck no, they were already out canvassing little communities and pouring money into them while everybody else sat in their butts and waited to the next election cycle.
Yesterday, when I said take your arguments to the polls instead of rioting, this is to what I was alluding. Instead of waiting till a few months before races begin, the base needs to find strong-willed new candidates that carry our ideals and push them through the ranks. This way, we can take back the offices the RINOs and candy-butt, spineless, weak-kneed republicans hold. A perfect example is yesterday; Vernon Jones here in Georgia announced on Twitter that he is leaving the dem party and joining the republicans.Even as a black democrat, he fought like heck for Trump and the Republican Party and the true ideas they held. Go back and watch his speech from the RNC, as it will blow your mind. Republicans are flat out stupid if they don’t utilize him and put him in a position to rise and succeed.
Republicans had better start working to put fresh faces out there bc for the most part,it has turned into a party of bowing down. Oh, and the announcement on Vernons Twitter page below.

Last edited:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sorry, one last thing and I’ll get off my soapbox for a few minutes. Even when the repubs start winning again (if they do), they need to follow through and keep working. Any conservative or Republican is foolish to think that the dems are just sitting right now. No, they are out finding new candidates to be the face of the party and planning for the next cycle two years away. They’re out finding new ways to bend the rules and take elections. Conservatives better make it a habit of working before, during, and after an election cycle, NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME IS. I say for the people with balls that were actually standing up and challenging the electoral votes; keep them in place, but have a backup standing by in case they get lackadaisical. As far as the gutless ones, there should have already been replacements waiting in the background being promoted in the local communities. Sorry folks, I will now step down from the podium.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you really have to be more of an old guy to know the history of Hitler's brown shirts. There are multiple instances like the following now with different protesters. Unless it's 1984, 2+2=4...

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you really have to be more of an old guy to know the history of Hitler's brown shirts. There are multiple instances like the following now with different protesters. Unless it's 1984, 2+2=4...

Holy moly that is right on target. What’s funny is the left calling conservatives Nazis and members of the gestapo. All the while, they are taking plays out of hitlers book.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Did you see on the same page the video of the Police moving the barriers to let in the Protestors? Something is up with that...

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Holy moly that is right on target. What’s funny is the left calling conservatives Nazis and members of the gestapo. All the while, they are taking plays out of hitlers book.
I've said it since they first emerged...Antifa is a joke. Anti fascism. They are proclaiming they are against fascism. They are too stupid to realize that fascism uses violence and intimidation to supress other people's views, which is exactly what their organization does. The media is also too stupid to realize it, too.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I've said it since they first emerged...Antifa is a joke. Anti fascism. They are proclaiming they are against fascism. They are too stupid to realize that fascism uses violence and intimidation to supress other people's views, which is exactly what their organization does. The media is also too stupid to realize it, too.
I'll have to disagree on your last point. I do not for one second believe that the media is too stupid. I believe that the media is complicit/complaisant in what is taking place...

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
See, this is the cowardice of the party now. All the republicans we depended on to continue to fight for the election backed down after the capital was rushed. Blackburn, Rand Paul, and others just let the stuff go despite their earlier promises to contest. Even Loeffler gave up and did nothing despite people in GA as well as the president fighting for her.
You know maybe it’s a good thing what happened in this cycle. The conservatives need a wake up call so the party can be restructured for success and to truly stand up for the people. Even though I hate the prospect of these next 4 years, I have to admit that sometimes it takes a tragedy to unite people, and those people should use it as motivation.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was never a fan of politics and never voted in my life but trump, republic part and dem party were dead to me and will be.
I will vote to a candidate who deserves the vote no matter what party he or she represents as long as America is put first.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
See, this is the cowardice of the party now. All the republicans we depended on to continue to fight for the election backed down after the capital was rushed. Blackburn, Rand Paul, and others just let the stuff go despite their earlier promises to contest. Even Loeffler gave up and did nothing despite people in GA as well as the president fighting for her.
You know maybe it’s a good thing what happened in this cycle. The conservatives need a wake up call so the party can be restructured for success and to truly stand up for the people. Even though I hate the prospect of these next 4 years, I have to admit that sometimes it takes a tragedy to unite people, and those people should use it as motivation.
You know what the Republican party is going to realize over time, Trump brought in the votes where the Republicans failed. As much as I like Ted Cruz, he would not of won against Hillary, actually no candidate would of, Trump was the parties only hope. Now that the Republican party has spit on Trump and all of us, they have lost the trust of their voters. It will be a long time before I trust this party again. Pence, you are a spineless piece of .... in my book. He is trying to save his career...Only reason you have your job was because of Trump. He has turned to the dark side, it is obvious to see. Now they are talking the 25th, is this so Pence can become president for a month? Short lived fame? TRAITOR!!!

Trump leaves, the Swamp fills right back up...

:), ok said my piece...:) Sometimes is is good to vent...LOL Only reason I am laughing is I always reread my post, I sound like a lunatic HAHAHA

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ No, you sound pretty rational to this lunatic :)

I still say the major point of yesterday is being missed and dismissed by the talking heads, media and politicians. There WAS a fraudulent election. Multiple States totally disregarded the Constitution in various ways in the days leading up to the election by changing rules by fiat, not by legislation as is required of their Legislatures. If Congress, the final arbiter of Electoral College votes, can't or won't do anything about a blatantly fraudulent election, what are we, the citizens and voters, left with? Nothing! Congress, IMHO, killed our Constitution and Democracy in the late night hours of this morning. RIP.

Last edited:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You know what the Republican party is going to realize over time, Trump brought in the votes where the Republicans failed. As much as I like Ted Cruz, he would not of won against Hillary, actually no candidate would of, Trump was the parties only hope. Now that the Republican party has spit on Trump and all of us, they have lost the trust of their voters. It will be a long time before I trust this party again. Pence, you are a spineless piece of .... in my book. He is trying to save his career...Only reason you have your job was because of Trump. He has turned to the dark side, it is obvious to see. Now they are talking the 25th, is this so Pence can become president for a month? Short lived fame? TRAITOR!!!

Trump leaves, the Swamp fills right back up...

:), ok said my piece...:) Sometimes is is good to vent...LOL Only reason I am laughing is I always reread my post, I sound like a lunatic HAHAHA
It is good to vent. However, I look at all my long winded posts and realize I have done it too much. You are correct, President Trump brought in the votes bc he worked his butt off. 5 rallies a day?? No one can even come close to that, and he did that in his 70s. He was a worker and devoted himself to the American public. I don’t care what anyone says, look at how hard he fought to stop us from funding other countries and brought back jobs that Clinton, Bush, and Obama/Biden shipped out.
the Republican Party has become a joke and filled full of old people that don’t do anything except talk parliamentary procedure and draw money until they die. As I said, the conservatives are in trouble unless they mobilize. They already have a valuable asset in Vernon Jones offering his leadership. Pull in some of the firecrackers like Trey Gowdy work with the party to make it strong. I don’t care how far you have to go; pour money into crap holes like Portland and Seattle.I use those examples bc they seem out of conservative reach. However, that is just planning 10 years+ ahead. Think it’s impossible? Look at the progress Democrats have made in Republican strongholds over the last 10 years. That’s why I say we have got to get backbones in that do not take NO as an answer when it comes to fighting for the American public.