US Elections (& Politics) :)

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I guess if they do it, it's OK but no fires were set in the Capitol building so maybe that's what makes it so bad.
Or maybe if they called the building an autonomous zone and named it something like Chaz? :idk:

Yeah, then the media and the left would have celebrated what happened today.

#WinterofLove

:thumb:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone who can support Trump at this point is

Look, folks were peacefully protesting in June in DC. With permission from a church to use their yard. They were chased off with teargas and rubber bullets because the president wanted to wave a bible around, upside down. If you don't think this is about black and white, your eyes are closed.

I see you crawled out from under your rock

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
well... if you didn't succeed with the first impeachment, try another....

U.S. lawmaker says she is drawing up impeachment papers on Trump after mobs storm Capitol

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Democratic congresswoman on Wednesday said she was drawing up articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump after mobs broke into the U.S. Capitol here following Trump's urgings to his supporters to fight to undo his election loss.

“We can’t allow him to remain in office, it’s a matter of preserving our Republic and we need to fulfill our oath,U.S. Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota wrote on Twitter even though there are just two weeks left before President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

Ah, yes... The Oath of the office that you'd protect our Constitutional Bill of Rights.. yet.. so interested in gutting the 2nd...

Ilhan Omar
stated on June 5, 2019 in a tweet:
"Every day on average 500 people die from gun violence." - Politifact checked and determined: FALSE

ref:
and

1609985217219.png

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Deflect, deny, direct blame elsewhere. Taken from the trumper playbook.

These domestic terrorists will be found and punished. This will pass and in a few weeks four years of damage can start to be repaired.
I'm not denying anything... Sparky.

I think you meant to say in a few weeks, the destruction of the US can continue after a 4 year hiatus.

Last edited: