US Elections (& Politics) :)

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They need to stop playing our national anthem at ALL sporting events. Those disrespectful American sports heroes do not deserve to be honored with it. Let them kneel on each others backs in the empty stadiums. I must say that I hope the games start soon. The people who are usually laying on the couch all weekend watching sports are out and about clogging everything up.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Fill up all the seats with blow-up dolls. That should send the message :rofl:

I think they should fill all of the NFL stadiums with mannequins. With camera feeds in their eye sockets so that we can be login to them and watch from any seat.
$$$$$

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The entire left coast has become a shithole and its time we just build the wall around it.
Really a shame. I'm 3rd generation Californian. Liberal voters have taken the social justice bait from those they put in power and they have given away the state.

Now a child that grows up here has very little chance of buying and especially affording a house unless they are in the 1%.

They complain about housing when we have probably over 10 million illegal alien's, many of whom don't pay State or Federal Taxes.

These Leftist like to think that those they put in power have White Fragility, when in reality what they have is White Perfidy.

Reaction score
Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The peaceful protests continue across the country. Bwahahahahahahahaha

45 arrested, 21 officers injured in Seattle protests that turned violent

SEATTLE — Nearly four dozen people were arrested, and more than 20 officers were injured Saturday after protests turned violent with trailers set on fire, windows at businesses smashed, cars damaged, and explosive devices thrown at police.

During a media briefing with Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best, she said Saturday’s protest was not a peaceful demonstration at all, and many people were put at risk. She described the path that rioters took.

> RELATED: Federal judge blocks ordinance to ban tear gas, other tools to disperse crowds
Content Continues Below What started with thousands of people gathering peacefully Saturday afternoon in Capitol Hill in solidarity with the ongoing Black Lives Matter protests in Portland changed later in the day.

The group met at Seattle Central College at East Pine Street and Broadway at around 1 p.m. before starting their march and loudly making their message heard to defund SPD.

Things shifted at about 4 p.m.

During the march, Seattle police said about a dozen people devolved into a rampage of destruction as they marched past the King County Youth Detention Center at 12th Avenue and Alder Street, targeting the site.

>PHOTOS: Seattle protests turn violent Some rioters carried sledgehammers and began shattering workers’ car windows in the parking lot.
At one point, a rioter grabbed a flagger’s stop sign and used it as a weapon.

At the same time, a row of construction trailers next door on 12th Avenue were firebombed after some rioters scaled a fence.

The site used to be where the old juvenile detention center stood, but KIRO 7 was told workers at the site were building a parking lot.

Fire crews responded and reported that five construction trailers were on fire. They were destroyed.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The entire left coast has become a shithole and its time we just build the wall around it.
California was pretty solid Republican until Bill Clinton, and the funny thing is they dumped HW Bush for raising taxes after promising not to. Maybe that's more ironic than funny looking back from where they are now.

I've lived in California, Oregon and Washington and they've all had factions that desire to separate from the base of power feeling unrepresented by the dems concentrated in the big cities. The winner-take-all system of electoral votes, especially in states like California with so many, effectively robs millions of their vote.

With a proportional system the dem plurality winner may get only 23 or 24 of state's 55 electoral votes instead of all 55, forcing the candidates to campaign for votes outside the biggest cities. At least the Repub voters in California, Oregon and Washington would feel like their vote mattered if their guy got the percentage of electoral votes earned.

Northern Idaho residents, when I lived there anyway, feel the same about Boise but so many are moving there (Boise) from California lately it may become more like the new Nevada.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wow-- there's so much provably wrong with that kind of delusional thinking that it's hard to know where to begin. Simply amazing that anyone can watch the Orange Man blabber on and on during a Fox "News" interview and still think, "Yeah, he knows what he's talking about!"
"Orange Man" bad. 'Fox "news"' bad.

At least you're original!

Did you get stuck on not knowing where to begin, or were the canned insults it?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
aliens have been poisoning the water
Yes! I saw that in one of the newspapers at the grocery store checkout line! Basically it said that they (aliens) did a study and it was cheaper for them to poison the water than invading. We would kill each other off and they would only have to do a small mop-up campaign to get the rest of the humans and no real destruction of the planet. Much cheaper for them and less hassle.