US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
This is what I figured. When you can't defend the indefensible attack the source.

All you are doing is parroting what the president's defenders are claiming by going back to the same old, stale talking points in an attempt to discredit the results. Almost like you've cut and pasted a paragraph from trump Tweet. ;)

Of course DT's team jumped on this "attack the source" strategy. GOP Senators dutifully formed investigative committees, Barr sent investigators to investigate. What became of all this? Well, not a lot. Each side of course claimed vindication and nothing with respect to the actual findings has changed.

Question: I'm not claiming that this has much of anything to do with your position on the matter but have you read the actual Mueller report? I think that no matter what each side wants to believe, that it would be constructive if somehow everyone knew exactly what it contains rather than a brief, exculpatory summary put forward by Barr.
I figured either you do not have a clue or you are just a troll. After reading your responses I have come to the conclusion that you are just a troll. There is no there there in your responses. Just empty accusations and liberal talking points with no substance to them. By the way the Barr/Durham investigation is underway. It is a criminal investigation and not a political one so there are no leaks.

goldbond

n3wb
Reaction score
I figured either you do not have a clue or you are just a troll. After reading your responses I have come to the conclusion that you are just a troll. There is no there there in your responses. Just empty accusations and liberal talking points with no substance to them. By the way the Barr/Durham investigation is underway. It is a criminal investigation and not a political one so there are no leaks.
It has about 3 months to complete or it will be meaningless. The first thing Biden is going to do "if he wins" is fire Barr and the rest of his crew to shut this down. And, don't expect the media to cry when this happens as they know it is a huge whitehead on the Uncle Sam's face..

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone watch portions of Barr testifying before the House Committee yesterday?

I have to wonder if somehow an alien from another planet (the very definition of an alien of course) tapped into the discussions at hand, what they would conclude about the discussions.

First up would be the dems with their intense, scathing indictment of Barr referencing a whole host of incidents to support their claim that he represents all that is dysfunctional and damaging about the administration. A complete, total disgrace to all that is right and good.

Aliens: "Wow, this guy is pure evil!"

Next up, the GOP who with equal intensity put forward the proposition that all the other side is trying to do is to damage the most effective leader the world has known in a reprehensible attempt to bolster their own chances to take control and implement their own, twisted version of democracy.

Aliens: "Wow, maybe we were too hasty"

In the end I can only imagine that after internal debates among themselves as to what they heard, they would come to the conclusion: "Damn-- let's just get to hell out of here- these guys are CRAZY!"
That was a clown show put on by the head clown Nadler. That was nothing but pure political theater. Barr was hardly allowed to get in a word edgewise. All the dimoKKKRATS wanted to do was get out talking points for their buddies in the media. That was a total disgrace by Nadler and the dimoKKKRATS. Did your buddies in the media let you hear what Jim Jordan had to say or did they cut away from that?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's see. The Mueller investigation is based on "evidence" obtained by a DOJ attorney who lied, altered evidence and lied again and again and a completely bogus "dossier" generated by the opposing candidates campaign. Fourteen "errors" were made by the FBI in the representations to the FISA court, all by "accident" of course, by an agency that supposedly prides itself on its' own accuracy and honesty. Multiple lies and omissions were made in the "evidence" presented to the FISA court by all the parties involved. The FBI agents who tried to catch General Flynn in a lie reported that he was not lying at all, but he was hounded and prosecuted anyway. And we're supposed to take any of this pile of excrement as true and real? Every agency involved in the Mueller investigation, including the sycophant attorneys that were on his staff, have lied, cheated and stolen in an attempt to bring down the President. The evidence is quite clear and obvious, unless you're a MSLSD, PMSNBC or Communist News Network watcher. If that's the case, I think some serious counseling and maybe a re-education camp would help you.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass Tim. I found the "testimony" at the Barr "hearing", yesterday very interesting. Prior to the, alleged, hearing Jerry, clueless, Nadler stated he wanted to "hear from the Attorney General" as did most of the Demoncratic members. Then, they wouldn't let him answer the questions, or statements, they asked, "reclaiming my time" like a bunch of three year olds who are afraid of the truth or losing a fact based argument. All it turned into was an attempt to grandstand, get Twitter and YouTube followers for the Demoncrats making "hard hitting" points that can't stand up to even minor examination without crumbling.

Another big myth is BLM. The basic idea that black lives matter is fine. The problem is the movement, IE organization, is a Marxist based organization that follows Karl Marx principals. So when I see all the people supporting BLM, like MLB, NBA, NFL, TLC and ad nauseum I have to take something for my stomach to keep from puking. They are supporting, in fact, removal of family, removal of religion and, basically, removal of freedom.

The re-education camps are over in China or the former Soviet Union where you'd, undoubtedly, be more comfortable.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass Tim. I found the "testimony" at the Barr "hearing", yesterday very interesting. Prior to the, alleged, hearing Jerry, clueless, Nadler stated he wanted to "hear from the Attorney General" as did most of the Demoncratic members. Then, they wouldn't let him answer the questions, or statements, they asked, "reclaiming my time" like a bunch of three year olds who are afraid of the truth or losing a fact based argument. All it turned into was an attempt to grandstand, get Twitter and YouTube followers for the Demoncrats making "hard hitting" points that can't stand up to even minor examination without crumbling.

Another big myth is BLM. The basic idea that black lives matter is fine. The problem is the movement, IE organization, is a Marxist based organization that follows Karl Marx principals. So when I see all the people supporting BLM, like MLB, NBA, NFL, TLC and ad nauseum I have to take something for my stomach to keep from puking. They are supporting, in fact, removal of family, removal of religion and, basically, removal of freedom.

The re-education camps are over in China or the former Soviet Union where you'd, undoubtedly, be more comfortable.
He didn't listen to it. He watched MSNBC and CNN for the recap with short clips.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I have never seen clearer evidence that DT is so far removed from reality,
You're the one removed from reality. If you haven't noticed this thread is largely a pro-Trump echo chamber, and you have made no headway with re-education. The reason? Maybe you don't have any good arguments, maybe you're posting to a bunch of un-educatable idiots, or whatever, doesn't change the outcome. You're not convincing anybody else of anything. For you to persist, I think you're either (1) A bot, (2) A troll, or (3) A lot more detached from reality than what you think Trump is.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
You're the one removed from reality. If you haven't noticed this thread is largely a pro-Trump echo chamber, and you have made no headway with re-education. The reason? Maybe you don't have any good arguments, maybe you're posting to a bunch of un-educatable idiots, or whatever, doesn't change the outcome. You're not convincing anybody else of anything. For you to persist, I think you're either (1) A bot, (2) A troll, or (3) A lot more detached from reality than what you think Trump is.
Now I'm confused, I thought I was a boomer rube. :idk:

:rofl: :lmao::rofl::lmao:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Ah, now I get it. 50 some pages of comments here with posts so far-- many of which are so outlandish as to defy description, and you decide that I-- someone who consistently tries to educate you as to reality-- am a troll. Wow... how very sad it must be to live in your world... . :confused:
Again a post with no substance to it. Just false accusations. Tries to educate someone????? Don't make me laugh. Your smoke and mirrors do not work.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

You are right on target. The dimoKKKRATS acted like spoiled 3 year old's in that so called hearing.