US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So much to say about what happened here but the video speaks for itself. Some are referring to it as Karma. I see this as a perfect picture for how blind the Left is today.

My conclusion is the act of this person running blindly across the street with his only focus on his buddy with the speaker who is spreading Communism then getting hit with Reality by a truck speaks volumes of what is going on in today's Hate Division movement by the Left.

In the end, I don't like to see anyone hurt like this, even those who are among the Lost...but many are in a dire need of a wake up call. This is the true meaning of being "Woke".

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s fouled up. I cannot stand that a friggin piece of toilet paper like that shares the same space as the American flag. Even with Biden in office that flag still means something. To have it anywhere near a piece of material that promotes a bs commie and racist movement goes beyond pissing me off. This is nothing more than a move to appease these animals because they sent a letter to the senile waste of space when he first got in office (notice I didn’t say elected).
I cannot even tell you how repulsive this is to me. I cannot believe these POS Politicians are actually sucking their ####s just to let this happen. This is truly one of the most disrespectful items I have seen in a very, very long time. This does truly depress me.

Reaction score
So much to say about what happened here but the video speaks for itself. Some are referring to it as Karma. I see this as a perfect picture for how blind the Left is today.

My conclusion is the act of this person running blindly across the street with his only focus on his buddy with the speaker who is spreading Communism then getting hit with Reality by a truck speaks volumes of what is going on in today's Hate Division movement by the Left.

In the end, I don't like to see anyone hurt like this, even those who are among the Lost...but many are in a dire need of a wake up call. This is the true meaning of being "Woke".

THAT is the enemy of freedom and our way of life. If the 'enemy' wants to be dumb, then let dumb things happen to them. I truly don't care.

Reaction score
@SJGUSMC21 I have lived in Texas my whole life and I'm glad I do. If I had to move I guess it would be Florida. DeSantis is the gold standard but Abbott is doing well too.
I was born and raised in Lubbock Texas, joined the Marines when I was 18, and came back 8 years ago. It is CERTAINLY not the same Texas it was when I left it, but it is still MY TEXAS and I love her till death do we part!

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
And yet they’re having debates in congress and trying to prevent arms sales to Israel. 40M to these c—-suckers? They think they can buy friendship just like with the Iran deal. Little do their small minds understand that these vermin would still kill them in a heartbeat as you noted.
And thank you for your service sir.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well good morning everyone. Since my last few posts have been angry, I figured I would try and change up and provide a laugh.
What is the joke and the punchline (also needs to be punching bag)? Mitt RINO Romney.

Reaction score
And yet they’re having debates in congress and trying to prevent arms sales to Israel. 40M to these c—-suckers? They think they can buy friendship just like with the Iran deal. Little do their small minds understand that these vermin would still kill them in a heartbeat as you noted.
And thank you for your service sir.
THIS is the part I LOVED about President Trump. He certainly wouldn't have done this. Joe Idiot is certainly following in the steps of Obama. I wonder if it will be in cash?

Thank you as well for your service. I was walking in Walmart the other day, holding my 9 year old daughters hand, and a nice gentleman walked by us and thanked me for my service. As I always say, 'It was my pleasure' and I 100% mean it. My daughter squeezed my hand and told me she was proud. THAT is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time...I doubt it will be topped! :)

Reaction score
Well good morning everyone. Since my last few posts have been angry, I figured I would try and change up and provide a laugh.
What is the joke and the punchline (also needs to be punching bag)? Mitt RINO Romney.
And screw Mitt Romney as well! I still can't believe I voted for that POS!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And screw Mitt Romney as well! I still can't believe I voted for that POS!
You know I feel the same way about Pence. The Christian community rallied behind him just for him to tuck his tail and put saving his job before saving this country. He is a Judas Iscariot to me. He has God to answer to and there is Nothing he can say to justify for what he did...I would hate to be in his shoes, though the difference between him and I is I have a backbone...

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Romney has always been a weak excuse for a man. He could have won in 2012, but he backed off the throttle during the last legs of the campaign because he was scared of offending, especially after the 47% video that got amazing play time in the news. No backbone.
Also, I was a supporter of Pence for the longest. It seemed like every time he would be interviewed, have a debate, etc., he would stand up and vehemently defend President Trump. I’m usually a good judge of character, but man I was wrong on that one. I guess he wanted to stay in the political picture, so he tucked tail and bailed on President Trump.
I can’t say I won’t vote for him, because it could always come down to him or a democrat. However, I will do my best to keep from voting for him until it comes to that point. Conservatives need to remember all of these clowns and their acts against the true President when it comes time to vote.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I’m past the point of saying unbelievable. This SOB POS administration is underhandedly doing this crap 20 minutes from my hometown. That of course means it won’t be long before we start seeing their smiling faces around here. How in the @@@@ can this be legal??? How in the @@@@ is this not a violation of our laws?? Wasting my breath questioning this I guess. This is nothing more than trying to inundate conservative communities and turn them to demoturd strongholds to secure a vote.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’m past the point of saying unbelievable. This SOB POS administration is underhandedly doing this crap 20 minutes from my hometown. That of course means it won’t be long before we start seeing their smiling faces around here. How in the @@@@ can this be legal??? How in the @@@@ is this not a violation of our laws?? Wasting my breath questioning this I guess. This is nothing more than trying to inundate conservative communities and turn them to demoturd strongholds to secure a vote.

The pilots need to divert and head straight to Washington, then bus them to the Capital's front lawn, setup Tent City there since the present administration won't come to the borders to see what a Huge Crisis they created.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The pilots need to divert and head straight to Washington, then bus them to the Capital's front lawn, setup Tent City there since the present administration won't come to the borders to see what a Huge Crisis they created.
That’s something I would love to see, but of course it will never happen. Unaccompanied kids; well that’s funny since all the demoturds claimed that Trump created a crisis by separating kids from parents (which of course was never the case). It won’t be long until they start bringing in the “parents and family members” to take care of the children. Oh and by that time, the laws will be rearranged to allow the illegals to vote. Look, if you immigrate to the country legally, I welcome it; but this is a load of BS. I just thought it was bad when they started the talk of housing them at military installations.
What’s sad is the house across from me has been sold to be turned into rental property (sigh). With this going on, theres no telling what we will get in, and my wife is extremely nervous. I know this last section of my statement probably belongs on another forum but Andy is probably going to be getting a large order from cameras for me.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad you posted this. I was coming here to post this video from YouTube user behizy (The George Show). I enjoy this young man's videos, because he is very clear in his delivery, he has a great sense of humor, and is extremely positive and constructive. We need LOTS MORE PEOPLE LIKE THIS YOUNG MAN.
You got me watching this guy. :)