US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Do you really think the Biden Disaster can do anything right? We have condemned a lot of people we promised to help to some horrible methods of death.

I've been watching the "news conferences" going on today. I'm glad there's nothing, within my reach, that has any real mass to it. By now I'd need a new big screen TV and be doing some sheetrock repair. It amazes me how people can be asked a simple yes/no question and then spend five minutes dancing around it, be they "diplomats", appointees or military. Time to go take some Gaviscon to put the fire out in my gut.
Nah, put them on the empty planes going back to Kabul. That way they can help bring "equality" and "wokeness" to the Taliban, a true, selfless, public service :rofl:
Prescription Prilosec....works like a champ! I became enraged today talking to my best friend (hands free of course) on the phone....next thing I knew I was doing over 90 mph...holy crap.....had to calm down very quickly. I am trying to keep my cool...but it is really, truly hard. I can't really say what I would like, but I am at the point where I think they should ALL BE IN RELIEVED FOR CAUSE AND EJECTED FROM ALL POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS. Special 60 day elections should be held, with the strict adherence to NO LAWYERS, NO ONE making over $150K a year. And TERM LIMITS instituted. As for the military, instantly relieved of duty and special courts martial held, at least for the JOINT CHIEF OF STAFFS.

But that's just me and we live in a country of duly elected officials and a constitution. Last time I check we did, but those lines are getting blurred more and more on a daily basis.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You got that right :facepalm: They (NATO alliance) think its going to give them (the Taliban) the ability to just annihilate themselves

So, 88 billion dollars of U.S. military grade equipment is now in the hands of the Taliban, including 600,000 military rifles, Black Hawk helicopters at 20 million dollars a piece, armored vehicles and ordnance.

WTF? What is the agenda here?

Reaction score
What blows me away, is why are they allowing this? It is still part of America, and therefore falls under American Law! The entire Mayors office down should be removed! Don't get me wrong, I like to see Antifa's ass beat, and I don't blame LEO's for not intervening what so ever. Why would they with at spineless POS Mayor not backing them up! But the law is what it is....shit needs to stop!

1629808022285.png

1629807997090.png

Reaction score
Reaction score
Over 300 California Recall Election Ballots Found in Passed Out Man's Car (msn.com)

So they find this guy passed out in his car at a 7-11 with 300 recall ballots in his car, along with thousands of other mail, Xanax, loaded firearm, a scale, and multiple CA driver's licenses and credit cards.

He was arrested on several weapons, narcotics and forgery charges.

"The man who was taken into custody has since been released on his own recognizance."

WTF? Not even a dollar in bail? Catch and release. Like he is going to show up for court!

Oh, and there is no election fraud!

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Over 300 California Recall Election Ballots Found in Passed Out Man's Car (msn.com)

So they find this guy passed out in his car at a 7-11 with 300 recall ballots in his car, along with thousands of other mail, Xanax, loaded firearm, a scale, and multiple CA driver's licenses and credit cards.

He was arrested on several weapons, narcotics and forgery charges.

"The man who was taken into custody has since been released on his own recognizance."

WTF? Not even a dollar in bail? Catch and release. Like he is going to show up for court!

Oh, and there is no election fraud!
Decriminalization..

This is why it IS a shit hole

Big question is were these ballots mixed or all voting to recall. Since that bubble is visible from outside the envelope..

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
YES! I like this guy!
View attachment 99511
we have the worst administration in USA‘s history occupying the White House. And the have a msm writing their PR narrative and a dumb Democrat base that eats it up the msm lies without any critical thinking. And we have generals like milley. And the rot is so deeply stated is a majority of American political institutions. Sad time in world history.

sadly this is fantasy

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
CIA Director Meets The Taliban Leader Secretly in Kabul

CIA Director William Burns held a secret meeting with the Taliban head Abdul Ghani Baradar in Kabul on Monday, the Washington Post reported.

According to the WP, this is the first face-to-face meeting between the Taliban and Biden administration since Kabul's fall on August 15, 2021.

President Biden’s decision to send CIA director for talks with the Taliban group comes amid a effort to evacuate people from Kabul airport in what the Biden described as “one of the largest, most difficult airlifts in history.”

The White House reported that the US has so far evacuated about 48,000 people from Afghanistan since August 14.

CIA Director Meets The Taliban Leader Secretly in Kabul | Al Bawaba

My Comment: I have to wonder how many pallet loads of cash will be given to the Taliban?