US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
With more Blue State people moving to Texas .. Texas needs to rally around it's roots and make a solid political base .. if not, you risk getting watered down with Blue ..
All our major cities are already Blue. Houston is about 50/50 but the rest, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio vote majority Blue. I think Austin is like 70% Blue in elections. I have been watching big city election results since Obama days.

I understand the Electoral votes are the key to Presidential elections but in Houston, last mid-term we had a wave of Democratic Judges take over and still have a very Defiant Democratic Major and his administration.

1644588257865.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I read that article and thought it was really well written and balanced. I liked it so much, I linked it on my FaceBook page. Now this is something that I almost NEVER do...post anything REMOTELY political on FB. The only reason I have a FB page is to keep track of relatives and a few friends (yes, I do have a few) and post pics of our travels and some shooting events.

Now I fully expected FB to place a 'Fact Check' stamp on it and say something derogatory about it. But they did not do that. However, I never got a single comment or even a 'Like'. So I asked some folks, including my wife, if they had seen the post. No one had seen it. So FB basically did not place it on anyone's news feed from me. A different way of censuring it.
I don't know anything about FB but can you turn off Likes? Just thinking if something is not Liked and not popular maybe it would go unnoticed.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

My wife and I read the above. Very well written!
I could not help thinking after reading this that if that same man was at the Jan. 6th Protest (NON-INSURECTION), he would get exactly the same responses. That those there Love Their Country!!!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Meet The Drag Queen Biden Just Put In Charge Of Nuclear Waste | ZeroHedge

Biden's New DoE Hire Is A Queer Activist Who Brags About "Puppy Play" Gimp-Kink | ZeroHedge

Meet The Drag Queen Biden Just Put In Charge Of Nuclear Waste

The Biden administration’s latest Department of Energy hire is a “queer activist” who brags about his “kink” of leading other gay men who are pretending to be dogs around on leashes before having sex with them.

We truly live in hell.
Sam Brinton was recently hired by the DoE as the Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition Deputy.
If you don’t recognize Sam’s name, perhaps you know them (NOT him – show some respect!) by their drag queen alter ego name, “Sister Ray Dee O’Active”
You can take comfort in Sister Ray Dee O’Active’s technical credential. They has a master’s degree! From MIT. A “dual master's degree in engineering systems and nuclear science and engineering.”

A Metro Weekly article contains some illuminating details about Brinton’s lifestyle as a handler in the “pup community.” And yes, it’s every bit as degenerate as you might think.

New deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Energy Department’s Office of Nuclear Energy Sam Brinton (standing, in dress).

Welcome To Weimar America

Politico reported today that Sam Brinton has been appointed the new deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Energy Department’s Office of Nuclear Energy. Who is Sam Brinton? A "non-binary" drag queen into kink. In "their" own words:
Whether they are walking the halls of Congress to help educate the Hill on the differences in advanced nuclear reactors or belting out their favorite tunes with the Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington, DC, it is hard to miss Sam Brinton’s passion for changing the world – and potentially their stilettos.
As Jon Miller put it, "even in Weimar, this kind of perverted degeneracy was kept underground".
Brinton is also what's known as a "pup handler".

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Brandon is still trying to push his wag-the-dog war to take your mind off of the depravity, corruption, and treason of his administration as well as his own deteriorating dementia

Biden Warns Of "World War" While UK's Truss Says Rostov And Voronezh Are Not Russian | ZeroHedge

Given that Biden said this on the same day that Truss revealed she did not know the differences between the Russian Oblasts of Rostov and Voronezh and the Donbass People’s Republics in eastern Ukraine, it was an embarrassing day for Anglo diplomacy. The dangerous language used though, especially from Biden, threatens to undermine the recent work of French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz. The German and French leaders are critical of Russia, but unlike AUKUS, they still seek genuine dialogue to resolve the Ukraine impasse to avoid war on the continent.

It is for this reason that Brandon Weichert, a former US congressional staffer and geopolitical expert, warned that Germany and France would surely “[throw] the Americans under the bus, which they will because Paris thinks that would weaken America’s unwanted hold over European affairs.” Biden’s threats of “world war”, as well as Truss struggling to grasp the basic geography of a region that she berates Moscow about, highlights that the Anglo Alliance is only becoming increasingly desperate in maintaining tensions and instability as the Europeans attempt to find a solution.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Meet The Drag Queen Biden Just Put In Charge Of Nuclear Waste | ZeroHedge

Biden's New DoE Hire Is A Queer Activist Who Brags About "Puppy Play" Gimp-Kink | ZeroHedge

Meet The Drag Queen Biden Just Put In Charge Of Nuclear Waste

The Biden administration’s latest Department of Energy hire is a “queer activist” who brags about his “kink” of leading other gay men who are pretending to be dogs around on leashes before having sex with them.

We truly live in hell.
Sam Brinton was recently hired by the DoE as the Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition Deputy.
If you don’t recognize Sam’s name, perhaps you know them (NOT him – show some respect!) by their drag queen alter ego name, “Sister Ray Dee O’Active”
You can take comfort in Sister Ray Dee O’Active’s technical credential. They has a master’s degree! From MIT. A “dual master's degree in engineering systems and nuclear science and engineering.”

A Metro Weekly article contains some illuminating details about Brinton’s lifestyle as a handler in the “pup community.” And yes, it’s every bit as degenerate as you might think.

New deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Energy Department’s Office of Nuclear Energy Sam Brinton (standing, in dress).

Welcome To Weimar America

Politico reported today that Sam Brinton has been appointed the new deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Energy Department’s Office of Nuclear Energy. Who is Sam Brinton? A "non-binary" drag queen into kink. In "their" own words:

As Jon Miller put it, "even in Weimar, this kind of perverted degeneracy was kept underground".
Brinton is also what's known as a "pup handler".

He could come up with some interesting disposal methods .. so perhaps we should see ..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This senile, dementia ridden, vile piece of shit occupying the White house (when hes not at home in his basement) is going to get us into a shooting war for the only reason to take the spotlight off his countless failures in life. And his pathetic woke LGBTQRZXUG military chiefs will go along with it.
Fuck anyone who voted for this idiot

US Deploys Nuclear-Ready B-52 Bombers To UK With Eye On Russia | ZeroHedge

White House Now Gives Americans "24-48 Hours" To Exit Ukraine, Warns Invasion "Could Begin During Olympics" | ZeroHedge

Reaction score

February 11, 2022
Good News Friday

Dear Patriots,

Another crazy week in America. While bad news reigns, we are committed to finding the gems of hope and sanity.

1- Defending The Republic is at the front of this battle to protect and help many of our military personal through this situation of forced shots.

Two of our champion lawyers fighting for your freedoms are in court today in Tampa, Florida, trying to protect members of our military from being forced to take injections of experimental biochemicals.

In our litigation, we forced the government to admit that it has NONE of the "FDA approved" injections available in the United States.

What HAVE they been injecting into our military? Whatever it is, they are doing so illegally.

We worked to protect those who have written blank checks on their very lives to protect each of us. You can support our efforts to stop the mandatory shots and fight for our soldiers by clicking here.

The Daily Wire

Texas GOP Rep Introduces Bill To Reinstate Military Members Discharged Over Biden's Vaccine Mandate

QUOTE:
Texas Republican Rep. Chip Roy and seven fellow GOP House members introduced a bill on Tuesday that would allow military service members discharged for refusing to take the COVID-19 vaccine to be reinstated to service.

The Service Restoration Act is designed to protect Armed Forces personnel from vaccine mandates and expunge any adverse action due to non-compliance with the Biden administration's COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

"Because of President Biden's power-hungry, anti-science COVID-19 vaccine mandate, hundreds of valuable American service members are being forced out of our military, taking with them years of subject-matter expertise, careers of selfless sacrifice, and lifelong dreams of military service. This is strategically foolish, profoundly unamerican, and completely unacceptable," Roy said in a statement.

2- Newsmax joins others in pushing back on election lawsuits.

DC WEEKLY

Newsmax Counter-Sues Smartmatic Over 2020 Election Reporting
QUOTE:
In November 2021 Smartmatic, an election technology and ballot counting company, sued Newsmax and OAN. This followed their previous lawsuit against FOX News.
The former President of Smartmatic, Lord Mark Malloch, currently leads the George Soros Open Society Foundation.

In August 2017 Smartmatic Director Antonio Mugica admitted that the Smartmatic machines and software were tampered with and created at least one million phantom votes in the national elections in Venezuela.
On Monday Newsmax TV countersued Smartmatic Corp denying they defamed the election voting systems company.

3- Only 8%! Fewer people watching DNC propaganda is a good thing.

Washington Examiner
Just 8% watch CNN 'every day'
Despite all its recent controversy and 41 years delivering the news, CNN is mostly ignored by voters. In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey previewed for Secrets, just 8% said they watch the network "every day."
Many more, 48%, said they never or rarely tune in, and a combined 71% said they are in the "occasional" to "never" category.

4- Below 40% ! The worst place for an elected politician to be is under 40% in an approval poll. We share this to let you know that you are not alone.
Newsbusters

How Will the Nets React to Biden Cratering to the 30s in Polling?
QUOTE: Joe Biden has reached another record in his unpopularity. On Wednesday, February 9, 2022, the Democrat's approval rating dropped into the 30s. Four new polls found him at 41, 40,41 or 38. The Real Clear Politics (RCP) average plummeted to 39.8 (with his disapproval up to 54.4).
For these new polls, Ecomoist/YouGov, Rasmussen, Politico/Morning Consult and IBD/TIPP, the network morning and evening newscasts in the last week simply ignored them.
The worst numbers came from IBD, finding Biden at just 38 percent. Released two days ago, ABC, CBS and NBC ignored it.
Hot Air

CNN poll: Biden collapsing "across the board"
QUOTE:
Nearly 6 in 10 Americans disapprove of how Joe Biden is handling his presidency, with most of that group saying there's literally nothing Biden has done since taking office that they approve of. The finding, from a CNN Poll conducted by SSRS in January and February, highlights the entrenched politics driving the nation at the start of the midterm year, with little agreement across party lines on priorities for the government or how to handle the coronavirus pandemic.

5- We can only hope this prediction proves to be correct.
Fox News

Outgoing Tennessee Democrat says party 'facing extinction' in his state, relying on 'blind hope
QUOTE: Outgoing Democratic Rep. Jim Cooper of Tennessee sat down for an interview with a local newspaper on Tuesday to give his thoughts on upcoming elections and the future of the Democratic Party in his state.

Cooper's predictions were far from optimistic, as he said that the party is "facing extinction" in Tennessee and claimed that Democrats have no strategy to appeal to rural voters.

"As usual, Democrats are not alert to future dangers," Cooper lamented to the Nashville Scene. "The biggest danger we face in an off-year election after we won the White House is the 100-year trend toward the other party. Redistricting is small potatoes compared to that historical trend."

Asked if he believed the Democrats would prove competitive in the long term, Cooper said that he hopes so, but "hope is not a strategy." Cooper criticized the management of the party in his state, and told the Scene that the Democrats in Tennessee needed a new direction.

"Their strategy is blind hope," Cooper said. "Many of the folks you're probably listening to have probably never visited these counties. They're not kin to these folks. Their best friends don't live out there. I had the advantage of being born in Nashville but raised in Shelbyville."

6- Mad mothers are the new political force. As Sidney likes to say, "never mess with the ol' yeller cat's kittens."
Breitbart

'Undercover Mothers': Moms Form Covert Network to Expose Indoctrination Programs Plaguing Private Schools Across the Country
QUOTE: A growing group of moms from across America — and across the political spectrum — have created a covert network dedicated to combating critical theory pedagogy in private schools accredited by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), and are setting out to destroy what one mother calls the "head of the snake."

The central goal of the group is to expose and put a stop to political indoctrination in their children's schools, declining academic standards, and opaque school governance and financial management — which they believe stems from NAIS.

The moms are of a variety of political leanings — some of whom told Breitbart News they have "maxed out" political donations to former President Obama and to Hillary Clinton — and do not have a collective political ideology. Their only stance is opposition to political indoctrination of any kind in school.

Speaking to Breitbart News, the "Undercover Mothers" detailed what they believe to be an effort at "elite capture" of private school kids by Marxist ideologues, hoping to control the worldview of those likely to be influential when they grow up; as one explained, "1.2 percent of the nation's schools are NAIS private schools, but a third of Biden's cabinet went to these schools ... once you've got the elite organizations, that changes the entire makeup of the country."

7- This is a wonderful piece that tells the stories of Canadian Truckers who are still sleeping in their trucks in the middle of winter.
Why are they doing this? Who are they? What drives them to continue? Quite simply, freedom is their motivation.
Rupa Subramanya at Bari Weiss Substack
What the Truckers Want
QUOTE: I've spoken to 100 of the protestors gathered in the Canadian capital. What's happening is far bigger than the vaccine mandates.

The convoy is spearheaded by truckers, but its message of opposition to life under government control has brought onto the icy streets countless, once-voiceless people declaring that they are done being ignored. That the elites—the people who have Zoomed their way through the pandemic—had better start paying attention to the fentanyl overdoses, the suicides, the crime, the despair. Or else.

There was a new consciousness, too, a feeling among the truckers that they weren't as alone as they'd thought.

The solidarity was infectious. There were copycat protests popping up in Helsinki, Finland, and Wellington, New Zealand and Nice, France (they planned to hit Paris and Brussels). There were truckers organizing in the Netherlands, Australia and the United States. Among the Americans who had driven up to Ottawa there was talk that soon the big rigs would descend on Washington, D.C.

"Seeing the country fall apart like this is heartbreaking," Sim said. "For me, this is the line in the sand. If we lose this battle, I'd like to move out of Canada." He said that he was thinking of maybe heading to Florida. A lot of the truckers were thinking about the States. But not yet. "I feel that I owe it to me and others that share my values to, at least, fight for this."
Watch our Trucker video here.
Support the Truckers and Defending the Republic. SHOP HERE

8- Governor Youngkin of Virginia is holding strong as he keeps bulldozing through the roadblocks the left puts in his path.
Louder With Crowder
Glenn Youngkin Gets Bill Eliminating School Mask Mandates With Added Bonus That Teachers' Unions Will Hate
QUOTE: Governor Glenn Youngkin keeps racking up wins in Virginia to the dismay of Democrats, school board members, and the teachers' unions that give them lots and lots of money. The Virginia Senate just passed a bill that would end school mask mandates and that would gasp put the decision back in the hands of parents. A decision that Democrats can't call anti-science anymore, as Democrat governors follow both the political science and Gov. Youngkin's lead.

The Virginia Senate by a BI-PARTISAN VOTE passed a bill that would prevent school boards from mandating masks and schools. Weeks ago, school boards were suing Youngkin. Days ago, school administrators were threatening to charge maskless kids with a felony. Yesterday, Democrats saw their numbers and crossed the line to give parents the choice. The bill is now expected to pass the house, then be signed into law by the Governor.

The bill also contains a bonus provision that is really going to cause teachers' union members to have a nutty. The bill states that virtual learning days WON'T count toward state-required instruction days. So when union bosses claim kids can just learn from home, nope. Not unless teachers' union members want to give up some of their summer vacation with an extended school year.

Read. Know. Share. Pray and

Hold Fast,

Defending The Republic

Regardless of who wins any election, to have confidence in the outcome, we must continue to demand (1) real paper ballots, (2) hand counted in a bipartisan transparent process, and (3) citizen voter ID.

Missed a newsletter or to revisit a past newsletter? They are archived HERE .

Comments or Questions? Contact: editor@defendingtherepublic.org

Donate to support our efforts

NOTE: Defending The Republic, Inc. is a §501(c)(4) non-profit organization, gifts to which are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.

Follow Our Progress:

DefendingTheRepublic.org
DefendingTheRepublicPAC.com
SidneyPowell on GETTR
Sidney on Telegram
SidneyPowell.com

DTR's Rumble page!
DTR GETTR

This email was sent by Defending The Republic, located at 2911 Turtle Creek - Suite 300; Dallas, Texas 75219 (United States).

Reaction score
https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/cisa-now-warning-untimely-release-secret-audit-report-voting-machines-georgia/

"The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, an arm of the Homeland Security Department, is assessing the fresh doubts being cast on the security of Dominion Voting Systems and is asking a judge to hold off on ordering the release of the report authored by Alex Halderman, a computer science professor at the University of Michigan, which could have implications for election technology used in states across the country.

“Such premature disclosure increases the risk that malicious actors may be able to exploit any vulnerabilities and threaten election security,” the CISA said in a court filing Thursday.

Premature disclosure?

Something big about to drop on election fraud…

Q+ recent comments plus this indicate SOMETHING coming…

Halderman, an expert for plaintiffs in a long-running lawsuit seeking to get Georgia to ditch electronic voting machines in favor of hand-marked paper ballots, was granted access to Dominion voting equipment in Fulton County for 12 weeks and produced a 25,000-word “secret report” that has been filed under seal, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution."

Reaction score
Reaction score
U.S. senators say CIA data collection has been hidden from public, lawmakers
letters attached along with other documents of interest

WASHINGTON, Feb 11 (Reuters) - Two U.S. senators claim the Central Intelligence Agency is running a secret program aimed at scooping up massive amounts of data and has been shielding it from Congressional oversight, they said in a letter released on Friday.

In the letter dated April 13, 2021, Senators Ron Wyden, of Oregon, and Martin Heinrich, of New Mexico, warned top U.S. intelligence officials that an unspecified "bulk collection" program was operating "entirely outside the statutory framework that Congress and the public believe govern this collection."

The Democrats said that even lawmakers on the Senate's Intelligence Committee were unaware of the nature of the program until the dissemination of a secret report by U.S. intelligence oversight authorities in March of 2021.

The letter to Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines and CIA Director William Burns was partially redacted and lacked several key details, notably the nature of the CIA program and the kind of data it collected. It referred instead to a cache of newly declassified documents from the U.S. intelligence watchdog known as the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board.

When contacted for comment, a Wyden staffer referred Reuters to a joint statement released by the senators saying the recently declassified documents "reveal serious problems associated with warrantless backdoor searches of Americans."

Messages seeking comment from a staffer for Heinrich, the Oversight Board and the CIA were not returned.

A Feb. 10, 2022 statement from the CIA released along with the declassified material said agency officials are required to "take reasonable steps to limit the information collected to only that which is necessary to achieve the purpose of the collection."

https:/www.reuters.com/world/us/us-senators-say-cia-data-collection-has-been-hidden-public-lawmakers-2022-02-11/

Letter to Haines and Burns
https:/www.wyden.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HainesBurns_WydenHeinrich_13APR21%20-FINAL.pdf

Collecting Intelligence - CIA
https:/www.cia.gov/about/organization/privacy-and-civil-liberties/

CIA Guidlines Approved by the AG
https:/www.cia.gov/static/54871453e089a4bd7cb144ec615312a3/CIA-AG-Guidelines-Signed.pdf

PCLOB Report on CIA Activities – February 2022
https:/www.cia.gov/static/63f697addbbd30a4d64432ff28bbc6d6/OPCL-PCLOB-Report-on-CIA-Activities.pdf

Attachments