US Elections (& Politics) :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure I agree. Take a look at the 99.9% of Chinese citizens packed like sardines in high rise apartment buildings and just living day to day to enrich the pockets of a very few. They have no freedoms of speech. Chinese Uyghur population? You think DJT would go for that?

Do a search for "Chinese Factory Worker" and put yourself in their shoes.

When I criticize "China" it is not the people who have hearts and souls just like anyone in the world, it is the CCP leadership.

Everything the CCP does is designed to make their citizens good compliant little worker bees.

View attachment 120133

View attachment 120134

View attachment 120135
Indeed .. the Chinese people deserve better ..

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
This is what is most important to this administration and the left in general...
Please, please @Oceanslider if in the future you feal the need to put pics like that up again, please post as thumbnails! I will never be able to unsee that! I need a safe place right now and some ice cream!

Reaction score
If that tank "lost control" from attempting to make a turn too late I'll walk across the next lake I see. That was a deliberate act designed to kill the occupant of the vehicle and destroy the vehicle. I can imagine it took them a few seconds, inside the tank, to get back to normal operating positions since a maneuver like that probably tossed them around a bit, but I'll bet they were also laughing and congratulating themselves.
I read on another site that the tank was Ukrainian and had been stolen by Russians dressed as Ukrainian solders.

According to the reports, Russian troops disguised in Ukrainian uniforms and vehicles, attempted to force their way into a Ukrainian cordon, but were rapidly neutralized by defending forces. One of the hijacked vehicles, an air defense equipped tracked vehicle went out of control after being engaged and crushed a civilian vehicle.

(NSFW) Russian Saboteurs Gunned Down In Kyiv (funker530.com)

Reaction score
Oh by the way, beware of so-called "news" agencies using video game and movie and other historical and irrelevant images in their articles regarding current events in Ukraine. Just saw one each from France and Germany. Coming back to edit when I get the pics copied. The French item appears to be a twitter post from an individual.

1645911559740.png 1645911588183.png

The German item is a YouToob video from BILD, a german media company.
They use footage from 2015 explosions in China as war footage for Kyiv, Ukraine in 2022.

https:/www.investmentwatchblog.com/german-mass-media-powerhouse-bild-uses-footage-from-2015-explosions-in-china-as-war-footage-for-kiev-ukraine-in-2022/

CNN (as usual) is as stupid and ignorant as always...

1645911909610.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh by the way, beware of so-called "news" agencies using video game and movie and other historical and irrelevant images in their articles regarding current events in Ukraine. Just saw one each from France and Germany. Coming back to edit when I get the pics copied. The French item appears to be a twitter post from an individual.
Reminds me of the movie 'Wag The Dog'

1645912858417.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
IT pisses me off when you see a headline about something in the local news and they use stock photos of a gun, or a police car, that have nothing to do with the story. Just to get you to click.
Lazy news producers .. this is perhaps an issue when you no longer want to pay nor care for accuracy ...

1645914043890.png

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
IT pisses me off when you see a headline about something in the local news and they use stock photos of a gun, or a police car, that have nothing to do with the story. Just to get you to click.
Me too. There seems to be a rule that every story must have a photo with it, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with the story. They don't seem to care that it damages their credibility or makes the content of the story suspect. Just get the click! Most conservative media is just as bad.

Reaction score
Regarding earlier "Wag the Dog" references, there is now a thread dedicated to fake news being debunked.

Reaction score
Did any one watch CPAC today? Trump‘s speech was very uplifting and they showed the above snippet from Biden.

As Trump said, he was the first President who didn’t allow an “incursion” into Ukraine or other former Soviet satellites. Under Bush, Georgia fell, under Obama, Crimea was lost and under Biden...well who knows.

He is also the first president in decades that kept us out of wars.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Did any one watch CPAC today? Trump‘s speech was very uplifting and they showed the above snippet from Biden.

As Trump said, he was the first President who didn’t allow an “incursion” into Ukraine or other former Soviet satellites. Under Bush, Georgia fell, under Obama, Crimea was lost and under Biden...well who knows.

He is also the first president in decades that kept us out of wars.
Yeah, I heard Tulsi Gabbard and Doctor Oz were also at that White Nationalist convention. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
This may have already been posted? Wear the required face diaper on a plane but don't dare write "let's go brandon" on it or they will kick you off the plane: