US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Liberal Democrats continue to show they are sick and their followers are stupid

In Biden's Annual Economic Report, The Word "Gender" Is Used 40 More Times Than The Word "Inflation"

I think that the phrase “out of touch with reality” doesn’t even come close to describing what we are witnessing here. We all knew that the Biden administration was completely out of touch with what is going on in Real America, but it appears that things are even worse than we thought. Right now, inflation is the number one political issue in the entire country, and the persistent shortages that we have been experiencing are right up there as well. But the Biden administration apparently has other priorities.

The Biden administration has just released the “Economic Report Of The President” for 2022, and you can find it on the official White House website right here. But unless you are a glutton for punishment, I would strongly advise against reading the entire thing, because it is dreadfully boring.
Thankfully, there are others that have already gone through the entire document for us, and one eagle-eyed researcher discovered that the word “gender” is used 40 more times than the word “inflation” is used in the report, and the word “inequality” is actually used more than either one of them
President Joe Biden released his annual Economic Report on Thursday where he mentioned the word “gender” significantly more than “inflation” as the country faces the highest prices in over 40 years.
Biden used the word “gender” 127 in his economic plan, while he mentioned “inflation” just 87 times. Meanwhile, the report mentioned “inequality” 147 times and “emissions” nearly 100 times.
Obviously, Biden administration officials are far more concerned about “social justice issues” than they are about our growing economic problems.
As for Biden himself, he is so incoherent at this point that a guy in a giant bunny suit scares the living daylights out of him.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,
Joe Biden, the sitting President, and apparently the most voted for president in history, struggled to rally a crowd of more than fifty people in New Hampshire Tuesday, where he complained to them that he was “the poorest man in Congress.”

Biden was visiting the Port Authority at Portsmouth Harbor. His record low approval rating was clear to see as only a few tens of people showed up.
There were empty seats.

Biden apparently believes he’s the only Democrat who can beat Trump in 2024. Judging from this turnout, compared to Trump filling entire stadiums, he’ll struggle. Although, magically, that didn’t seem to translate to a lack of votes last time. Perhaps that’s why he has confidence in his ability to win again, despite even the leftist media admitting he’s weak and lacks leadership.

During the appearance in front of his tens of supporters Biden again claimed that rampant inflation in the U.S. is because of Vladimir Putin, a notion that only a complete fool would believe at this point.

He also again lied and said that gas prices were volatile during his childhood (they were not).
Then he told the “crowd” that “I’m so tired of trickle-down economics. I never found that it trickled down on top of my head very much. I was listed … as the poorest man in Congress for 36 years. I didn’t think you should make money while you’re in office.”
Pres. Biden during a visit to New Hampshire on Tuesday: ‘I’m so tired of trickle-down economics. I never found that it trickled down on top of my head very much. I was listed … as the poorest man in Congress for 36 years’ pic.twitter.com/wI0X1aQXTE
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) April 19, 2022
Over to you, the internet:
Unless you mean tens of millions from China, Russia and Ukraine, in which case it's [at least] 10% for the Big Guy! — Monica Crowley (@MonicaCrowley) April 19, 2022
So, $80,000 a month from your son probably made up for that. And don’t forget the 1.5 billion from China. Don’t worry, you’re set now.
— Jaffro (@Jaffro14) April 19, 2022
Is that where “10% for the big guy” came in?
— MertdaisyAJ (@MertdaisyA) April 20, 2022
Hence the, ahem, extracurricular financial activities abroad.
— Biden's Easter Bunny (@Write4Laughs) April 19, 2022
Easy to do when all your money is from “off book”…
— K Lloyd Rixe (@KLloydRixe) April 20, 2022
Just purchased a 47 million dollar property…the struggle is real “big guy”
— Damo Gorto (@DamoGorto) April 20, 2022
I hope he doesn’t owe any student debt A look at four of Joe Biden’s houses before the White House
— Ronald Urban (@UrbanRonald) April 19, 2022
Net worth in 2020 estimated to be $9 million.
— DukityClem (@Maribullah) April 19, 2022

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Liberal Democrats continue to show they are sick and their followers are stupid

In Biden's Annual Economic Report, The Word "Gender" Is Used 40 More Times Than The Word "Inflation"

I think that the phrase “out of touch with reality” doesn’t even come close to describing what we are witnessing here. We all knew that the Biden administration was completely out of touch with what is going on in Real America, but it appears that things are even worse than we thought. Right now, inflation is the number one political issue in the entire country, and the persistent shortages that we have been experiencing are right up there as well. But the Biden administration apparently has other priorities.

The Biden administration has just released the “Economic Report Of The President” for 2022, and you can find it on the official White House website right here. But unless you are a glutton for punishment, I would strongly advise against reading the entire thing, because it is dreadfully boring.
Thankfully, there are others that have already gone through the entire document for us, and one eagle-eyed researcher discovered that the word “gender” is used 40 more times than the word “inflation” is used in the report, and the word “inequality” is actually used more than either one of them

Obviously, Biden administration officials are far more concerned about “social justice issues” than they are about our growing economic problems.
As for Biden himself, he is so incoherent at this point that a guy in a giant bunny suit scares the living daylights out of him.
1650469354273.png

The one in the middle is a man in a half dress, I am not fooled, look between his legs, LOL

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahaha, Chris Wallace is now out of a job. Bwahahahahaha