US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gee, that's a little harsh Tony. I doubt that the rest of the world even knows your 3 year old neighbor's grand son. :rofl:
Actually, it's my neighbor's 3 year old grandson...my neighbor's not 3 years old! :lmao:
Boy, the order of words DO matter!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
I’ll believe it when I see it.
Well, it's coming, one way or another.
This Substack piece by TechnoFog includes copies of multiple e-mail correspondences between FusionGPS and lame-stream media agents.
Enjoy.

And, while Durham's investigation isn't quite the National Security Agency, doesn't Q post #576 sound a lot like it?

#576 at 2018-01-22 02:12:19 (UTC+1)

The flood is coming.
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
Shall we play a game?
Q

Reaction score
More discussion on Durham's "accidental" release
https:/theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/26/durham-staffer-accidentally-makes-private-emails-public-fusion-gps-coordination-discussions-with-media-and-much-more/

And the PDF containing all the e-mails is attached for your reading enjoyment.

Attachments

Reaction score
https:/theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/26/durham-staffer-accidentally-makes-private-emails-public-fusion-gps-coordination-discussions-with-media-and-much-more/

A writer for The Atlantic coordinating a hit piece article with Fusion-- to make sure he didn't miss anything....

1651149870564.png

Reaction score
As usual the facts and evidence don’t matter. The real culprits, Hillary, Obama, Comey, Brennan, et al, will still enjoy their bought and paid for retirement.
Like I've been saying since the start, you can wake me when the arrests start happening (I'll just be known as Rip Van Winkle)...
100% on point with both statements, unfortunately.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Alot of emails there from Glenn Simpson, the guy who met with the Russian lady, Natalia Veselnitskaya , the day before and the day after the Don Jr. Trump tower meeting with her.
All those emails are directly related to taking down Trump Sr.
Yet because we don't have what Simpson and Natalia Veselnitskaya talked about in those personal meetings the day before and after the Don Jr. meeting, these two are able to say it was not related and related to other business. BS of course.
And she lied about her meeting Simpson saying that they never met.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Anybody watch his news conference this morning? He fumbled, badly, at one point. Apparently they rewound the teleprompter and he read it again and fumbled it again. Sort of got it right the third time and chuckled at how he had fumbled it, twice. He's incoherent, can't keep his train of thought on track long enough to even use a teleprompter and has always been an incompetent boob.