US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Just wow on what she says for what it means to her. "Myself and My Child"

But she said it. Myself and My Child get to make the decision. Exactly. This is what conservatives believe.

So when can the child have a say?

Where's the next big Pro Life march? They should be happening now.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just wow on what she says for what it means to her. "Myself and My Child"

But she said it. Myself and My Child get to make the decision. Exactly. This is what conservatives believe.

So when can the child have a say?

Where's the next big Pro Life march? They should be happening now.
Sounds like what Schumer said about the future rights of our children, what an idiot, if you kill the babies there will be no future children...

What about the Rights of the Unborn!!!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since the Rowe v Wade decision 68 million abortions have been performed. You'd think the Marxocrats would at least look at the as potential voters or at least more ballots they could falsify.
What also gets me is the Left push so hard to get the Black vote yet abortions kill the future Black voters. This is just proof they really don't care at all about Black people, they just use them for their votes.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Since the Rowe v Wade decision 68 million abortions have been performed. You'd think the Marxocrats would at least look at them as potential voters or at least more ballots they could falsify.
That is why they have to import the voters from the Southern border needed to make up the ones they killed.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
That is why they have to import the voters from the Southern border needed to make up the ones they killed.
They, the Democrats, are the original racist. They originally hated Black America.

Abortion was born out of lessening the birth rate of Black America.

Of that 68 million about 20 million of those have been Black American children, and seeing that Black America is only 14% of the population, less even in the past, that is a HUGE hit.

Margaret Sanger would be proud.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They, the Democrats, are the original racist. They originally hated Black America.

Abortion was born out of lessening the birth rate of Black America.

Of that 68 million about 20 million of those have been Black American children, and seeing that Black America is only 14% of the population, less even in the past, that is a HUGE hit.

Margaret Sanger would be proud.
She would be...she was pretty much our first female Nazi in the U.S. But then again, the Dem's were the party of slavery as well. Lincoln, a Republican, freed the slaves.
I wonder how much of this historical FACT is taught these days? Probably no room in the curriculum because of CRT.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Sounds like what Schumer said about the future rights of our children, what an idiot, if you kill the babies there will be no future children...

What about the Rights of the Unborn!!!
Woopie knows. The "Child" word slipped out, she cuts it short after "Child" starts to slip out of her mouth. She knows it is a living child. But she is infected with Leftism. Sad.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
We need smarter Conservatives in Washington to fight the Leftist Deep State.

January 6th was a freaking setup. A few hundred protesters took the bait and got arrested for being at the Capitol that day. And it gave the Left exactly what they wanted, planned, and had hoped for.

There is no doubt in my mind that this whole scenario at the Capital was well thought out and executed by the Left. That they even had thought about the January 6th hearings that they are still dragging on to this day.

And now it will be forever narrated as all those that voted for Trump are extremist. All because 600 out of the 74,000,000 that voted for Trump took the bait and got arrested for being at the Capitol. :mad:

Yes, quite a few of those 600 were Antifa and FBI, but we won't get those numbers for years, or if ever, I'm sure.

And I'm not sure that 600 number are to have actually entered the Capitol, just arrested.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
We need smarter Conservatives in Washington to fight the Leftist Deep State.

January 6th was a freaking setup. A few hundred protesters took the bait and got arrested for being at the Capitol that day. And it gave the Left exactly what they wanted, planned, and had hoped for.

There is no doubt in my mind that this whole scenario at the Capital was well thought out and executed by the Left. That they even had thought about the January 6th hearings that they are still dragging on to this day.

And now it will be forever narrated as all those that voted for Trump are extremist. All because 600 out of the 74,000,000 that voted for Trump took the bait and got arrested for being at the Capitol. :mad:

Yes, quite a few of those 600 were Antifa and FBI, but we won't get those numbers for years, or if ever, I'm sure.

And I'm not sure that 600 number are to have actually entered the Capitol, just arrested.
even this little clip was already in the works January 5th 2020…