US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
All of this just makes me sick to my stomach. NO ONE is calling for order or discussion. Just violence. I really do think as a Nation, we are all but done. Oh, we might go on as the land mass known as the USA, but we aren't what we used to be, and doubt we ever will be again.
Honestly, I wouldn't care if the country splits in two...the Liberal States of America and the Conservative States of America. Wouldn't bother me a bit. How long do you think it would take for the liberals to be eating their own? At this point, I don't care any longer. Just damn glad I live
in TEXAS!

I'm not over reacting. I just think we have reached a point of no return. Question is, how fast will it proceed from here?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And more hysterical lies from your government….

The White House on Monday asserted that a recently-convened board on misinformation under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will be “nonpartisan and apolitical,” amid concerns it may threaten free speech.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And in more hysterical lies from your government….

The White House on Monday asserted that a recently-convened board on misinformation under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will be “nonpartisan and apolitical,” amid concerns it may threaten free speech.
Then what's the plan if they observe what they consider to be "disinformation?" Sit on their collective hands? I doubt it. :mad:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This so-called "leak" was carefully orchestrated to coincide with the release of the True the Vote and Dinesh d'Souza movie 2000 Mules, about how the left stuffed ballot boxes to steal the 2020 election. The so-called lame-stream news media will happily tell you this Supreme Court item is HUGE NEWS for days and days, and 100% ignore the release of this documentary proving how badly stolen was the 2020 election.

Anybody who still believes anything the media says is "newsworthy" hasn't been listening.
So on Christian radio they said the "Leaked Draft" was drawn up in February, this leak was definitely timed...

Reaction score
So on Christian radio they said the "Leaked Draft" was drawn up in February, this leak was definitely timed...
And isn't it amazing, that Pelosi and Schumer and even Hildawg all had statements prepared in absolutely no time at all.
If this wasn't planned, how was that possible? Were the propaganda news media scheduled to appear when they were all ready?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here is what I don't understand, over-turning Roe vs Wade does Not stop Abortions, it only throws the decision back to the states like it was before Roe vs Wade. Oklahoma already banned abortions, many states will follow. I think there were 20-30 states that did ban abortions prior to Roe vs Wade.

I don't know what all the Hype is about, if someone wants to Murder their baby they can go to a state that allows Baby Killing...Sorry but I have to call it what it is...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Wonder if this is a stall tactic by the Left to push SCOTUS to make a decision later so the Left can push something through into Law to get Abortion's Legal.
I think the Dem leadership couldn’t give two shits either way, but they see it as a battle cry for the more vocal of their minions and will use it to stoke the fire and energize their base for midterms.

Takes the focus away from the other 10-12 clusterfucks they’ve got themselves in. All other headlines will magically disappear.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think the Dem leadership couldn’t give two shits either way, but they see it as a battle cry for the more vocal of their minions and will use it to stoke the fire and energize their base for midterms.

Takes the focus away from the other 10-12 clusterfucks they’ve got themselves in. All other headlines will magically disappear.
Thanks to ..

1651611807843.png

1651611831666.png

1651611780121.png
1651611698760.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

So True. The Christian Radio also mentioned Mob Rule from the Left which they are famous for. This leak will bring out the "Peaceful" "Sheep" Protesters in time for the Mid-Terms.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's interesting to me that Roberts confirmed the draft was authentic. How many times has crap like this leaked only to be not confirmed but investigations happen anyway? I don't think it was necessary to confirm it unless he wanted to throw some acetone onto the fire. Just my thoughts on it.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All of this just makes me sick to my stomach. NO ONE is calling for order or discussion. Just violence. I really do think as a Nation, we are all but done. Oh, we might go on as the land mass known as the USA, but we aren't what we used to be, and doubt we ever will be again.
Honestly, I wouldn't care if the country splits in two...the Liberal States of America and the Conservative States of America. Wouldn't bother me a bit. How long do you think it would take for the liberals to be eating their own? At this point, I don't care any longer. Just damn glad I live
in TEXAS!

I'm not over reacting. I just think we have reached a point of no return. Question is, how fast will it proceed from here?
I hear you. I fully believe that this country is over. I also fully believe that we are in the end times. The Bible is full of civilizations that were decimated throughout history. This country has completely lost its compass and is 100% heathen.

That being said. I love Texas. From Michigan we’ve spent a ton of time down there. When we go on vacation it is to Texas. Our best friends live down there. We talk often on packing up and moving down there. The wife is the most hesitant. She’s the only child and could never leave her parents as they are getting older and will be needing our care in the near future.

She works in healthcare and when we were actively looking down there a few years back she had pretty nice offers. I’m a farmer and know that I’d have zero issues finding work.

From what we’ve seen in Texas is if you want to buy some decent acreage for not insane money you need to be a substantial distance away from civilization. (Which I’m good with,) but my wife being a nurse the travel will be the problem.

That being said. I’m looking for deals on livestock trailers for semi so when the day and deal comes we’ll pack shit up. Load up our livestock and be down there.