US Elections (& Politics) :)

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Demontards want to defund the Police, they want more lenient punishments or even no jail time for criminals. Criminals NO LONGER FEAR the justice system, our laws, or the LEA's. THIS is what happens when this occurs. We are far closer to all out anarchy then what people think.

View attachment 128143
View attachment 128144

There is only one solution, but no one has the stomach for it. Not now and probably not ever. That is why we are circling the drain.
If only they could get complete gun control then we’d live in a world run by unicorn farts.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
He won't be able to in Jail, though he will be serving time...

Reaction score
Fauci not serving under Trump? Best news I've heard all week! Serving time at Club Fed would be icing on the cake!
I agree, but we all know it isn't going to happen. Even it if did, he would either 1. Jump in front of a train (having known the Clintons) and 2. IF he made it to jail, he would hang himself. So, yeah, not going to happen.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Rigged Test
The test will see if free money makes people's lives better.
Of course it will.
Take 5,000 of the neediest people and give them $500 in free money every month for a year, and of course their lives will be better.

Three Problems
  1. The money isn't free. It comes from taxpayers.
  2. The programs do not scale and never will.
  3. Government Idiocy is infinite, taxpayer money isn't.

Reaction score
Our Government is f*****g broke. It's that simple. Damn.

1652729568434.png

REP. KAT CAMMACK: Yesterday I was on the border myself and the facts on the ground are exactly how we have been stating them. Last week, I received text messages and photos from Border Patrol agents showing a stockpile of baby formula and there was complete outrage from the White House, CNN and other liberal outlets claiming that we were lying, so I decided to go down myself and film it. Lo and behold, not only was there stocked warehouses, but there were multiple stocked warehouses that have been not only filled with baby formula, diapers, wipes and clothing, but they have been doing this for months and there's more en route.