US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
The only way out of this mess is to have multiple terms of Presidents that cut back on government regulations, majorly curtail government institutions, spending, and bureaucracy, shore up the border so we are not paying for multi-millions of illegals aliens. Go back to Trumps policies of energy independence.

And really clean house and put term limits on ALL government positions. And require ALL government positions to fund their own independent 401K just like the rest of us. Zero life long, tax payer paid, pensions.
I agree with EVERYTHING you said....but I think we will all have unicorn shit in our front yards first before any of this happens.....

1652801280939.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Durham’s cases will all likely go down in flames as our judicial system is corrupt to the core.

Ahem...
OUTRAGEOUS: Obama Judge Allows Hillary and AOC Donors Into Jury Pool in Durham Case Against Hillary Attorney Sussmann

The corruption in this country after eight years of the Obama Administration is everywhere but maybe nowhere as much as in the Washington DC courts.

An Obama judge on Monday allowed Hillary Clinton and AOC donors into the jury pool in the government’s case against Hillary’s attorney Michael Sussmann. The New York Post reported:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"I do feel like if somebody were to accidentally lean on the teleprompter, it's going to be like Anchorman," the CEO added, referencing the 2004 film in which Ron Burgundy reads whatever is written on the teleprompter, even if it would ruin his career.
I assumed the writer has been trying to ruin his career for the past year and a half.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This Week’s Spygate Trial Is Bad News For Hillary Clinton
By: Margot Cleveland May 16, 2022

Despite machinations attempting to hide the full truth of how Spygate conspiracies to entrap Donald Trump were spun, lots will come out into the open.

Subpoenaed Fusion GPS employee Laura Seago is likely to stay mum during questioning at the criminal trial of Michael Sussmann that starts this week.Her silence will be yet further evidence that the Hillary Clinton campaign financed and seededthe Russia collusion hoax to both the press and U.S. intelligence agencies.

Jury selection is scheduled to begin this morning in a D.C. federal court in the criminal case against former Clinton campaign attorney Michael Sussmann. While Sussmann faces a single charge of making a false statement to former FBI General Counsel James Baker, proof of that federal crime requires prosecutors to show Sussmann lied when he shared Alfa Bank data and whitepapers with Baker, telling the FBI lawyer that he was not acting on behalf of a client.

To prove that lie, Durham’s team, led by long-time prosecutor Andrew DeFilippis, will present evidence to the jury that Sussmann, in fact, was acting on behalf of two clients—the Clinton campaign and tech executive Rodney Joffe. The special counsel has already previewed much of the evidence it intends to present over the course of the expected two-week trial.

(full story available at the link below)

https:/thefederalist.com/2022/05/16/this-weeks-spygate-trial-is-bad-news-for-hillary-clinton/
My gut says. I seriously doubt that anything will happen. Maybe Sussman will get convicted but the mass media won't report it or will simply change the narrative. The government is focusing on only one guy. It's a joke. How many years & millions of taxpayer dollars have been wasted on a single conviction? Hilary & the rest of her cultural Marxist handlers and minions will never be indicted. I'm afraid this is all just a little show to appease the public.

Reaction score
Russia REVEALS ALL Ukraine BIOLAB SECRETS, US Begs Russia To STOP Invasion
May 15, 2022

Although Western media, as usual, have done a great job of simply lying to the US/EU public, and thereby keeping the fog around the Russian discoveries of dozens of bioweapon labs in Ukraine, Russia presses on relentlessly with the story, and as time goes by more and more irrefutable (and highly embarrassing) details emerge from their carefully hidden crevices. Washington realises that, despite its gigantic propaganda machine, this signifies a huge threat to its ultimate credibility and operational hypocrisy. And the entire West is caught in this ugly business.

https:/www.greanvillepost.com/2022/05/15/russia-reveals-all-ukraine-biolab-secrets-us-begs-russia-to-stop-invasion/

Reaction score
Destroy KM or face nuclear war Russia and China tell Pentagon

By Benjamin Fulford Weekly Reports

Last week China and Russia issued an ultimatum to the US military: either destroy the Khazarian mafia or face all-out nuclear/scalar weaponry warfare, multiple sources agree. The US sent a large delegation to Russia in response and an agreement was reached to kill all known members of the KM on sight, Pentagon and MI6 sources say. This has already begun and will accelerate this week, the sources say.

Here is a summary of what triggered this as sent to us by a member of the Dragon family:

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
That's interesting vfrog

The Russians captured a large number of migratory birds that had been numbered and had microchip-controlled capsules containing various plagues attached to their bodies, Russian and Chinese sources add. When these birds fly to Africa, Asia, Latin America etc. the plague vials could be opened by satellite command where they would cause the most damage.

Russians also accused President Joe Biden, former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and billionaire George Soros of involvement in the conspiracy. The Chinese and Russians insist that “whoever commits such immoral and inhuman acts must be punished.”

Are the Russians and Chinese telling the deep state there is no need for a Sussmann trial, if they are just "taken out" :rofl: :winktongue:

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’m beginning to like Elon..,

“The real president is whoever controls the teleprompter," the Tesla CEO said. "The path to power is the path to the teleprompter."

"I do feel like if somebody were to accidentally lean on the teleprompter, it's going to be like Anchorman," the CEO added, referencing the 2004 film in which Ron Burgundy reads whatever is written on the teleprompter, even if it would ruin his career.
Me too, you know it seems the one's with the crazy mean Tweets got their head's on straight...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The only way out of this mess is to have multiple terms of Presidents that cut back on government regulations, majorly curtail government institutions, spending, and bureaucracy, shore up the border so we are not paying for multi-millions of illegals aliens. Go back to Trumps policies of energy independence.

And really clean house and put term limits on ALL government positions. And require ALL government positions to fund their own independent 401K just like the rest of us. Zero life long, tax payer paid, pensions.
I think it was Warren that said Gov't pay should be based on the nation's GDP, bet more would get done that way.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Destroy KM or face nuclear war Russia and China tell Pentagon

By Benjamin Fulford Weekly Reports

Last week China and Russia issued an ultimatum to the US military: either destroy the Khazarian mafia or face all-out nuclear/scalar weaponry warfare, multiple sources agree. The US sent a large delegation to Russia in response and an agreement was reached to kill all known members of the KM on sight, Pentagon and MI6 sources say. This has already begun and will accelerate this week, the sources say.

Here is a summary of what triggered this as sent to us by a member of the Dragon family:
WHAT??? Bird Plague? Wild...

The Russians captured a large number of migratory birds that had been numbered and had microchip-controlled capsules containing various plagues attached to their bodies, Russian and Chinese sources add. When these birds fly to Africa, Asia, Latin America etc. the plague vials could be opened by satellite command where they would cause the most damage.

Russians also accused President Joe Biden, former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and billionaire George Soros of involvement in the conspiracy. The Chinese and Russians insist that “whoever commits such immoral and inhuman acts must be punished.”

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
WHAT??? Bird Plague? Wild...

I'm going to report your post here over to Nina Jankowicz. Your in trouble now buddy :rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao:

Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Not gonna post text or images from the two collected message threads, but will give a very brief summary:
Staff / others meeting tonight to discuss possible upcoming resignation of Biden/Harris?

I don't give this larp a snowball's chance in Hell of being anywhere near true. Unfortunately. :(

Oh, what the heck. Here are links to the two collected posts:
So you want me to report you to Nina also I see.