US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Our Government is f*****g broke. It's that simple. Damn.

View attachment 128189

REP. KAT CAMMACK: Yesterday I was on the border myself and the facts on the ground are exactly how we have been stating them. Last week, I received text messages and photos from Border Patrol agents showing a stockpile of baby formula and there was complete outrage from the White House, CNN and other liberal outlets claiming that we were lying, so I decided to go down myself and film it. Lo and behold, not only was there stocked warehouses, but there were multiple stocked warehouses that have been not only filled with baby formula, diapers, wipes and clothing, but they have been doing this for months and there's more en route.

Lying is all liberal Democrats and their terminally stupid followers/voters can do. They are apparently genetically brain damaged.

I thought Fauci and that moron /tool/ traitor Mayorkas were bad, but this guy takes lying to another level. I'll bet his kids and own mother think hes full of shit
FDA Commissioner Claims There is no Baby Formula Shortage, It's Just a "Distribution Problem" (VIDEO)

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More on this piece of shit Dr. Robert Califf

After Causing the US Baby Formula Crisis, FDA Head Now OK with Opening Plant FDA Shut Down Three Months Ago

After destroying the baby formula market, Biden’s FDA Head says the firm that he shut down for three months can now open.

The Biden FDA shut down a very large formula plant three months ago. The firm that owned the plant refuted claims that its formula was to blame for the deaths of four babies that used its formula. The firm investigated the causes of those babies’ deaths and none were related to its formula.

Reaction score
VoterGA Exposes Local TV Station that Posted Premature Primary Results Before the Upcoming Election

VoterGA released a statement today about a local Georgia TV station that came out with artificial Georgia primary election results for all statewide and US Congressional races in the Georgia primaries. The election hasn’t even taken place yet.

According to VoterGA a local TV station shared primary results that they put together related to the upcoming primaries. These artificial results showed a far-left basis. VoterGA found out that the results were produced for the local channel WSD-TV by the Associated Press.

Some candidates expressed concerns that their elections may be impaired by these results being published in the state.

Below is VoterGA’s concerns with this action taken by the AP and WSD-TV.

https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/voterga-exposes-local-tv-station-posted-premature-primary-results-upcoming-election/

1652745873475.png

Reaction score
This Week’s Spygate Trial Is Bad News For Hillary Clinton
By: Margot Cleveland May 16, 2022

Despite machinations attempting to hide the full truth of how Spygate conspiracies to entrap Donald Trump were spun, lots will come out into the open.

Subpoenaed Fusion GPS employee Laura Seago is likely to stay mum during questioning at the criminal trial of Michael Sussmann that starts this week.Her silence will be yet further evidence that the Hillary Clinton campaign financed and seededthe Russia collusion hoax to both the press and U.S. intelligence agencies.

Jury selection is scheduled to begin this morning in a D.C. federal court in the criminal case against former Clinton campaign attorney Michael Sussmann. While Sussmann faces a single charge of making a false statement to former FBI General Counsel James Baker, proof of that federal crime requires prosecutors to show Sussmann lied when he shared Alfa Bank data and whitepapers with Baker, telling the FBI lawyer that he was not acting on behalf of a client.

To prove that lie, Durham’s team, led by long-time prosecutor Andrew DeFilippis, will present evidence to the jury that Sussmann, in fact, was acting on behalf of two clients—the Clinton campaign and tech executive Rodney Joffe. The special counsel has already previewed much of the evidence it intends to present over the course of the expected two-week trial.

(full story available at the link below)

https:/thefederalist.com/2022/05/16/this-weeks-spygate-trial-is-bad-news-for-hillary-clinton/

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m beginning to like Elon..,

“The real president is whoever controls the teleprompter," the Tesla CEO said. "The path to power is the path to the teleprompter."

"I do feel like if somebody were to accidentally lean on the teleprompter, it's going to be like Anchorman," the CEO added, referencing the 2004 film in which Ron Burgundy reads whatever is written on the teleprompter, even if it would ruin his career.

Reaction score

“The real president is whoever controls the teleprompter," the Tesla CEO said. "The path to power is the path to the teleprompter."

"I do feel like if somebody were to accidentally lean on the teleprompter, it's going to be like Anchorman," the CEO added, referencing the 2004 film in which Ron Burgundy reads whatever is written on the teleprompter, even if it would ruin his career.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

The only way out of this mess is to have multiple terms of Presidents that cut back on government regulations, majorly curtail government institutions, spending, and bureaucracy, shore up the border so we are not paying for multi-millions of illegals aliens. Go back to Trumps policies of energy independence.

And really clean house and put term limits on ALL government positions. And require ALL government positions to fund their own independent 401K just like the rest of us. Zero life long, tax payer paid, pensions.