US Elections (& Politics) :)

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm usually less than totally disgusted by Sen. Rand Paul but tonight he's crying about the danger the mobs are putting people and police in and that something needs to happen to fix this. Yeah, now that it has put YOU and YOURS in danger you see the urgency.

The same thing and worse has been happening to the little people for months. Make it a federal crime and do something about it, Yesterday!

btw, I know assaulting a senator is already a federal crime, I'm talking about intimidating, harassing and assaulting anyone for political reasons.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Why would anyone vote for a party that politicized the Coronavirus? :facepalm: Hopefully, people will wake up and get a sense of reality. Democrats could care less; remember, they forced everyone into having healthcare. ;)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
How much did they get paid to pay their rent off?
That's why education, commonsense, and clear understanding are important elements for a nation to survive. Every citizen should not have to brew coffee in the morning to shift gears throughout the day. There should be clear dialogue, clear thought process without any barriers in understanding

Many months ago a NYT representative called me asking the reason for a cancelled subscription (from long time ago); my reply was, "only you have the answer to that" :rofl:

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
More on the story and the people that CT Goldwing support. You know, the peaceful protesters.

Kenosha Police and US Marshals Arrest 9 Suspects with Gas Cans and Commercial Fireworks Near Washington Rd and 30th Ave, Kenosha

Kenosha police and United States Marshals on the evening of Wednesday August 26, 2020 responded to a citizen tip that several suspicious vehicles with out of state plates were meeting in a remote lot near State Highway 50 and Green Bay Road.
Police located the suspicious vehicles and took up surveillance, assisted by the United States Marshals. The vehicles were a black school bus, a bread truck and a tan minivan. Kenosha police confirmed that the vehicles had out of state license plates, and followed the vehicles as they traveled to a gas station near Washington Road and 30th Avenue. Police observed the occupants of the black bus and bread truck exit and attempt to fill multiple fuel cans.
Law enforcement officers suspected that the occupants of the vehicles were preparing for criminal activity related to the civil unrest, and attempted to make contact with the vehicle occupants and investigate the scene.
The law enforcement officers, while wearing proper identification exited their vehicles, identified themselves, and then detained the occupants of the bus and bread truck.
The driver of the minivan attempted to drive away; however, Kenosha police officers stopped the vehicle and ultimately forced entry into the minivan and arrested the occupants.
The vehicles contained helmets, gas masks, protective vests, illegal fireworks, and suspected controlled substances.Nine individuals were arrested accused of disorderly conduct, and are pending charging decisions by the Kenosha County District Attorney, according to the Kenosha Police Department.
(Photos Of suspected vehicles at the link ...)

I really hope they can uncover the funding of these Antifa Bitches

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
My prediction for the three scheduled debates?

Either “out of an abundance of caution” Joe will decline to follow through on his pledge;

or

Joe is “infected” by the virus and needs to remain in the hospital to recover, which he will, just a few days before the election evidencing his heroic recovery.
My prediction is that Joe Biden will get the questions ahead of time just like Donna Brazile of CNN fame gave Hillary Clinton the questions ahead of time for her debate.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump Lands Major Endorsements From Democrat Mayors in Minnesota

A number of Democrat mayors from Minnesota endorsed President Donald Trump for a second term on Friday as Vice President Mike Pence campaigns in the state.

"Like many in our region, we have voted for Democrats over many decades. We have watched as our constituents' jobs left not only the Iron Range, but our country. By putting tariffs on our products and supporting bad trade deals, politicians like Joe Biden did nothing to help the working class. We lost thousands of jobs, and generations of young people have left the Iron Range in order to provide for their families with good-paying jobs elsewhere. Today, we don't recognize the Democratic Party. It has been moved so far to the left it can no longer claim to be advocates of the working class. The hard-working Minnesotans that built their lives and supported their families here on the Range have been abandoned by radical Democrats. We didn’t choose to leave the Democratic Party, the party left us," the letter, signed by Virginia Mayor Larry Cuffe, Chisholm Mayor John Champa, Ely Mayor Chuck Novak, Two Harbors Mayor Chris Swanson, Eveleth Mayor Robert Vlaisavljevich and Babbitt Mayor Andrea Zupancich, states.

"Yet, four years ago, something wonderful happened. Donald J. Trump was elected President of the United States, and he stood up to China, implemented tax cuts, and fought for the working class. Now, four years later, the Iron Range is roaring back to life and for the first time in a very long time, locals are hopeful because of this President's policies and willingness to fight for us," the mayors continue. "Lifelong politicians like Joe Biden are out of touch with the working class, out of touch with what the country needs, and out of touch with those of us here on the Iron Range