US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
San Francisco and NYC exodus... examples from 2 locals in each city documenting the moves.

Expect this to impact the election.

San Francisco's Mass EXODUS | Over HALF of SF's Storefronts CLOSED Forever Including My Wife's
Nerdrotic Aug 30, 2020
My Family has made our escape from San Francisco leading to leaving California all together. This is our story. A survey came out two days ago from SF's City of Commerce stating that 56% of the Storefronts (small business) in the city have closed permanently including my wife's. This is our story. Not the worst, one of many. The mass exodus from California continues as we join Joe Rogan on our way out of The Golden State.
The pop-culture commentary will return in the next video.

Rossmann Realty revisited: Were the NYC retail storefront landlords right?
Premiered 15 hours ago
Louis Rossmann
Last year, most of the landlords & their agents I met with told me I was being too picky in my search for a new store. They said these spaces would be snatched up by other businesses if I didn't take them with quickness and that I'd be stuck without a space to do business out of once they were all gobbled up. What really happened? See for yourself.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Democratic Operative Goes Into Detail About How He Rigged Elections

With the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic still raging on, most states are looking at some sort of mail-in voting for the November General Election. In fact, some states won't even offer in-person voting. It will be entirely conducted by mail. President Donald Trump has repeatedly called into question just how secure main-in voting really is and the potential for fraud.

In fact, a reporter in Pennsylvania conducted an mock election to see how many ballots would be returned once they were mailed from different parts of Philadelphia. The USPS lost three percent of the ballots. Back in May the Department of Justice pressed charges on a mail carrier for altering mail-in ballot request forms. And who could forget: the primary elections in New York's 12th and 15th Congressional Districts took more than six weeks to count because election officials were unprepared for a massive increase in absentee ballots.

Despite what we know, there's still a debate over whether or not vote fraud is an issue... until now.

A Democratic political operative in New Jersey admitted to the New York Post that for decades he changed votes in a number of local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the state. In particular, the operative noted that he changed votes in elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County.

“An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the operative told the Post. “It could be enough to flip states.”

Not only did this man change votes himself but he led teams of people who did the same thing. He even trained 20 operatives in New York and New Jersey as well as one of 2020's major swing states, Pennsylvania.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Democrats are such hypocrites.

Pa. mayor who banned indoor dining caught dining inside in Maryland, and chefs are roasting him

There are a lot of empty tables inside restaurants in Philly due to the orders of Mayor Jim Kenney, who nevertheless enjoyed indoor dining this weekend in Maryland.

The Maryland restaurant is owned by the mayor’s friend; but Pa. chefs fume that the mayor is a job-killing hypocrite.

Chefs and restaurant owners in Philadelphia are sizzling hot over a photo showing Mayor Jim Kenney, who banned indoor dining in Philly due to COVID-19, enjoying an indoor restaurant meal in Maryland.

6ABC in Philadelphia reports the mayor’s office confirmed that he went to a friend’s restaurant in Maryland on Sunday.

This picture of the mayor enjoying his meal indoor has since gone viral because Kenney has staunchly stood by his decision to not allow restaurants in the city to open for indoor dining, according to 6ABC:

Photo of Philadelphia mayor dining indoors in Maryland sparks criticismhttps://t.co/tqr08Kd0cU — Action News on 6abc (@6abc) August 31, 2020

MORE PA NEWS: Road rage suspect accused of pointing gun at off-duty Pa. cop, pulling the trigger twice

Philadelphia restaurateur Marc Vetri is among the chefs who have skewered the mayor for shutting down indoor dining in Philly. Now he and others in the food biz are roasting Kenney for his apparent double-standard while dining inside in Maryland.

6ABC quotes Vetri’s peppery post on Instagram as saying:

“Hi @phillymayor !!! Glad you’re enjoying indoor dining with no social distancing or mask-wearing in Maryland tonight while restaurants here in Philly close, suffer and fight for every nickel just to survive. I guess all your press briefings and your narrative of unsafe indoor dining don’t apply to you. Thank you for clearing it all up for us tonight.”

For its part, the mayor’s office tried to explain why Kenney surfaced inside that Maryland restaurant, something still against the rules in Philly, with this statement as reported by 6ABC:

“The mayor went to Maryland earlier today to patronize a restaurant owned by a friend of his. For what it’s worth, he also went to Rouge to enjoy outdoor dining in Philly on the way home. He looks forward to expanding indoor dining locally next week. Throughout the pandemic the Mayor has consistently deferred to the guidance of the Health Commissioner, who in this case felt strongly about waiting until Sept. 8 to resume indoor dining. If elected officials at the federal level had similarly deferred to health experts over the past five months, this might not even be an issue by now. Of course we understand the frustrations of local restaurant owners who have been among the hardest hit by the pandemic. But there are 782 total cases in the county the mayor briefly visited, compared to over 33,000 cases in Philadelphia. Drastically different circumstances.”

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
ELECTION YEAR PANDERING...
(Never waste a good opportunity to give fake support to POC)

Blatant disgusting opportunism. My one question is this-- is the African tribal scarf from the culture of Africans who were enslaved, or is it from the culture of African people who did the kidnapping, human trafficking, and enslavement? :rolleyes:

View attachment 63485
The cities where our fellow Black Americans are suffering have been Democrat controlled for over 50yrs, and what have Democrats actually done for them? But Democrats have the liberal media pushing their narrative that they are the party for POC. What gets me is now this term POC. They have taken the suffrage of Black Americans and lumped anyone who is not of European decent(minus Spanish, or Latin) into the same group. Personally I feel this is very disrespectful to Black Americans who actually had relatives who were enslaved in America, and suffered through the Democrat produced Jim Crow laws. To me I see this action by the Democrat party as totally disrespectful to our fellow Black Americans. It shows that they don't care about Black Americans at all.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
LMAO. Remember: He means business ;)

Sell this on ebay and get $10,000

Its a shame how the media misinterprets his actions and behavior

It gets hot

Who wants Ivanka? Her signature is squeaky clean :D

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Black Voices for Trump Clean Up Kenosha after Riots

Volunteers from Black Voices for Trump joined social media influencer Scott Presler on Saturday to help with the recovery in Kenosha, Wisconsin, following several nights of violence and looting in the city.

“People told me not to go to Kenosha — I’m glad I did,” Presler told Breitbart News. “Although a bandaid, I believe our presence showed the city that we see, value, and care about them. We had volunteers from Milwaukee, Kenosha, Chicago, and Illinois. “

Pictures at the link showing Black people cleaning up Kenosha after the BLM mob hit. Black Voices for Trump Clean Up Kenosha after Riots