US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Black Voices for Trump Clean Up Kenosha after Riots

Volunteers from Black Voices for Trump joined social media influencer Scott Presler on Saturday to help with the recovery in Kenosha, Wisconsin, following several nights of violence and looting in the city.

“People told me not to go to Kenosha — I’m glad I did,” Presler told Breitbart News. “Although a bandaid, I believe our presence showed the city that we see, value, and care about them. We had volunteers from Milwaukee, Kenosha, Chicago, and Illinois. “

Pictures at the link showing Black people cleaning up Kenosha after the BLM mob hit. Black Voices for Trump Clean Up Kenosha after Riots
Great article Parley...
1598920180053.png

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The vile, lying, incompetent Democrat Governor of the left wing cesspool that is Oregon, just actually blamed the victim for the violence in her state.
Looks like we need another attitude adjustment session ;):

BLM supporters demonstrating with looting and arson = Exercising first amendment rights. Must be protected.
Trump supporters demonstrating = Inciting violence. Must be stopped.

It's that simple!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Sheriffs say they won't help governor's plan to stop Portland protest violence

CLACKAMAS, Ore. – The sheriffs of Clackamas and Washington County say they will not send staff to help with protests in Portland after Oregon Governor Kate Brown unveiled a plan to address the violence at protests....

Clackamas Co. Sheriff Craig Roberts said the governor didn’t approach his office before rolling out the plan, intended to address the violence and arson while also protecting free speech.

“Increasing law enforcement resources in Portland will not solve the nightly violence and now, murder,” the sheriff said. “The only way to make Portland safe again, is to support a policy that holds offenders accountable for their destruction and violence.”

Washington County Sheriff Pat Garrett cited several risks that led to the decision, including "the lack of political support for public safety, the...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Sheriffs say they won't help governor's plan to stop Portland protest violence

CLACKAMAS, Ore. – The sheriffs of Clackamas and Washington County say they will not send staff to help with protests in Portland after Oregon Governor Kate Brown unveiled a plan to address the violence at protests....

Clackamas Co. Sheriff Craig Roberts said the governor didn’t approach his office before rolling out the plan, intended to address the violence and arson while also protecting free speech.

“Increasing law enforcement resources in Portland will not solve the nightly violence and now, murder,” the sheriff said. “The only way to make Portland safe again, is to support a policy that holds offenders accountable for their destruction and violence.”

Washington County Sheriff Pat Garrett cited several risks that led to the decision, including "the lack of political support for public safety, the...

Outstanding!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Louis Rossmann, on this thoughts of the crazy property prices in NYC and how they are used to prop up the system. ( high property value used as collateral for loans,... ) He suspects there will be some sort of property bailout.

My guess is that if the Democrats win, they will attempt to bail out the large Democratic states at the expense of the red states. If Trump wins, then we should expect a reduced bailout of the Blue States.

The NYC real estate bubble REFUSES to pop.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Black Voices for Trump Clean Up Kenosha after Riots

Volunteers from Black Voices for Trump joined social media influencer Scott Presler on Saturday to help with the recovery in Kenosha, Wisconsin, following several nights of violence and looting in the city.

“People told me not to go to Kenosha — I’m glad I did,” Presler told Breitbart News. “Although a bandaid, I believe our presence showed the city that we see, value, and care about them. We had volunteers from Milwaukee, Kenosha, Chicago, and Illinois. “

Pictures at the link showing Black people cleaning up Kenosha after the BLM mob hit. Black Voices for Trump Clean Up Kenosha after Riots

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's distract ourselves with a bit of this :rofl: