US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This is my surprised face :blankstare:

While there is growing speculation that federal agents and Capitol Police were involved in instigating acts of violence during the Jan. 6, 2021 protests and recording responses for the purposes of entrapment, evidence now proves that “plainclothes” members of a special Electronic Surveillance Unit (ESU) were embedded among the protesters for the purposes of conducting video surveillance.Evidence also points to a day of security deficiencies and police provocation for the purpose of entrapment.

He passes out weapons, sledgehammers, poles, mace. Some of those things come in contact with some of the other protesters who have subsequently been charged with possessing dangerous weapons and are using dangerous weapons at the Capitol. That is clearly entrapment.
That is clearly the government creating conditions of dangerousness and entrapping members of the crowd to possess weapons and possibly use them for reasons that we cannot comprehend.”

On Jan. 13, 2021, J. Michael Waller, senior analyst for Strategy at the Center for Security Policy, published a first-hand account of his observations. Waller is also President of Georgetown Research, a political risk and private intelligence company in Washington, D.C.; and was founding editorial board member of NATO’s peer-reviewed Defence Strategic Communications journal (2015–2018), and a senior analyst with Wikistrat. He is convinced people were embedded in the crowd to execute “an organized operation planned well in advance of the January 6 joint session of Congress.”

According to Waller, a “covert cadre” of people were scattered throughout the crowd to encourage people toward the Capitol, including “fake Trump protesters” he suspected were ANTIFA “wearing Trump or MAGA hats backwards.”

TRLcam

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All of the last 879 pages of this forum - :screwy:. Completely one-sided. You are welcome to your views, as I am mine. I read these mainly for the entertainment value; can't get any worthwhile information out of any of the discussions.
Welcome to the forum.....looking forward to your take on the issues facing our nation.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Her wife said she couldn't get in touch with her for their anniversary in a Russian jail...and she still has no trust in our government...

Reaction score
Her wife said she couldn't get in touch with her for their anniversary in a Russian jail...and she still has no trust in our government...

Welcome to the real world. 'Her wife' That's just great. Second, our jail system is really just an elaborate adult baby-sitting business..out to make MONEY. They get tablets, video visits, watching movies in their cells, on and on and on. It isn't punishment any longer...or even much of a deterrent. And she thinks that a foreign prison is going to have the same rights and freedoms that our criminals do? Why? Because she is a carpet cleaner? Because she is black? Because she is famous in the lgbtabc world? The Russians don't give a f**k about that. Welcome to the real world.

And please, you don't like this country, great. GTFO now. Go join your 'significant other'.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

At Harvard, this senior, Julie Hartman, Class of 2022, was chosen by the Headmaster of her House to give a commencement speech (each House Headmaster chooses someone to give a speech). Julie delivered this address last Friday at the Harvard Chapel. When she finished, she received no applause or recognition of appreciation. The silence was deafening! But her words were refreshing and prescient…and gave hope that the values this country stands for have not entirely vanished.

God Bless The United States Of America

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All of the last 879 pages of this forum - :screwy:. Completely one-sided. You are welcome to your views, as I am mine. I read these mainly for the entertainment value; can't get any worthwhile information out of any of the discussions.
Please school me on the virtues of the current administration and how they benefit America.

I'm waiting with bated breath.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score