US Elections (& Politics) :)

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All of the last 879 pages of this forum - :screwy:. Completely one-sided. You are welcome to your views, as I am mine. I read these mainly for the entertainment value; can't get any worthwhile information out of any of the discussions.
Please school me on the virtues of the current administration and how they benefit America.

I'm waiting with bated breath.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Reaction score
One Of The 2000 Mules CAUGHT By Project Veritas
Has Been ARRESTED, Facing 20 Years Of Prison For Election Fraud

A Texas woman named Rachel Rodriguez was arrested on 26 counts of election fraud, illegal voting, unlawfully assisting people voting by mail, and unlawfully possessing an official ballot. Each charge constitutes a felony under the Texas Election Code. A Project Veritas video last fall exposed her as she engaged in vote harvesting leading up to the 2020 election.
The Election Fraud Division of the Office of the Attorney General reviewed dozens of hours of unedited, raw footage, which led to this arrest.

https:/en-volve.com/2022/06/20/breaking-one-of-the-2000-mules-caught-by-project-veritas-has-been-arrested-facing-20-years-of-prison-for-election-fraud-video/

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Huh.....I am beginning to see a trend here. 37% of Americans think Brandon is doing a bang-up job. What are the chances it's the exact same 37%??

POLL: 37% of Americans think they or family member will likely be killed in mass shooting

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Huh.....I am beginning to see a trend here. 37% of Americans think Brandon is doing a bang-up job. What are the chances it's the exact same 37%??

POLL: 37% of Americans think they or family member will likely be killed in mass shooting

According to the NHTSA, distracted driving claimed 3,142 lives in 2020.
The average number of people killed by distracted driving in 1 year is 3,142.

According to the FBI, 884 people were killed in 277 incidents by active shooters between 2000 to 2018.
The average number of people killed by an active shooter in 1 year is 49.
Even if you figured all 884 occurred in 1 year then 3-1/2 times more people were killed in 1 year by distracted drivers than by active shooters.

Solutions?

Your choice would be to quit driving because people are NOT going to quit texting, reading, shaving, putting on makeup or God knows what else while driving. Or you could mask up, sit in your house and watch re-runs of Fauci on CNN and relive your life in days gone by before you were scared to go outdoors, scared of your own shadow, scared to live life.

And that's no life, IMO...not for me, anyway.