US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So how did Adam and Eve work? They got married and made babies. And then what? Lots and lots of incest, that's what. God designed a system that literally required incest. But he's worried about virginity? Don't forget that men were allowed to marry lots of women. The only restrictions were kings were to not have "too many" wives, and pastors are to be married to only one woman. God only cares about the woman's virginity and monogamy. What a surprise!
Keep reading. Eventually you might understand.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I know we slept with our front doors unlocked...I use walk home from school...ride my bike, blah, blah, blah. Because people knew right from wrong. Why? Because they believed in a higher power. Take that away...and well...just look around you. We've advanced, right?
LOL, I still sleep with my doors unlocked. I leave the house unlocked even when I'm not here. My kids still walk home, ride bikes, blah, blah blah.

The part of your post that really concerns me is that you and the people you knew were good because you believed in a higher power? So if you discovered without any doubt that there is no higher power, would you become a serial killer? Rapist? Thief? The ONLY thing keeping you from being a true POS is because you believe in god? Scary stuff, man.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am sure you have something better to do then Troll our Thread and throw fiery darts. It is now obvious your intent...Goodbye, your immaturity gives away your age and lack of wisdom.

View attachment 131799
No, your post shows your willful ignorance. List of school shootings in the United States (before 2000) - Wikipedia

Now compare those stats to today, account for population, number of school days in a school year, number of students in school, etc, and you'll find the numbers 100 years ago are basically identical to the numbers today. So yes, school shootings/murders were happening way back when god was in schools too. Don't forget, your god is omni-present. He's everywhere all the time. That means he's been in every single classroom watching every single shooting in history. I'm sorry you ignore these inconvenient truths about your imaginary friend.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
He does not even understand that God is working on him, God is tending to the Lost Sheep...
Oh, he doesn't even have to work on me. I think Zeus is one cool dude and I respect him.

Wait, you meant some other god, didn't you?

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't know. God had something in mind that seemed to work out...
So you believe that incest is okay? The bible later condemns and prohibits incest, which is odd considering that continued human existence required incest. It was literally the only way in god's design. And your best explanation is a google image search of attractive women? LOL, truly bizarre.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So you believe that incest is okay? The bible later condemns and prohibits incest, which is odd considering that continued human existence required incest. It was literally the only way in god's design. And your best explanation is a google image search of attractive women? LOL, truly bizarre.
Get a sense of humor.

The world was created from one...Adam. But that lineage was mostly wiped off the earth in a flood, right? When you start with one you have to go forward I guess in incest. This stuff doesn't matter to me. What matters is the end result...look above again :lmao: :rofl:

Do you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution then? How do his theories differ from what God did? What did Darwin say of incest? Why did he choose Emma?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

1656219993083.png

Last edited:

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Get a sense of humor.

The world was created from one...Adam. But that lineage was mostly wiped off the earth in a flood, right? When you start with one you have to go forward I guess in incest. This stuff doesn't matter to me. What matters is the end result...look above again :lmao: :rofl:

Do you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution then? How do his theories differ from what God did? What did Darwin say of incest?

What came first the chicken or the egg?
Evolution is an observable process. It happens. Most christians even admit it, but they stop at “micro” evolution and deny “macro” evolution.

This is about all the fun I can handle for one night, and honestly I’m still waiting for you to respond to the verses where god rewards rapists with a trophy wife. But I know it’s pointless. You folks will defend everything in the Bible because you really really want that mansion in heaven and you can’t risk losing it by even questioning a single verse in some ancient book.

Reaction score
So, during last night's Trump rally, I did not see any Q hand gestures (although there is video of him drawing a circle with his hands) and didn't hear any particular catch phrases suggested by anons as "shout outs" to the qresearch forum. What I did see that was markedly different:
a) Trump appeared on time, on schedule. This is typically not the case. He's typically been 15 to 30 minutes later than scheduled.
b) His speech was much shorter, likely due to incoming violent weather. Words he didn't say: "the storm is coming".

Since the Q posts appeared, and since the rally Saturday, what I have observed at qresearch is about a 1000% increase in shilling designed to prevent legitimate conversation. They're letting loose with all the typical racial slurs, the Nazi propaganda, anti-Semitic propaganda, ad hominem attacks on legitimate anons, and non-stop insults and accusations. There are also a small group trying to completely discredit the three brief Q posts with technical blather. This all tells me the three brief Q posts have rattled them all, BIG TIME. Good, whether they are actually Q or whether they are someone pretending to be Q doesn't matter. What DOES matter is, anons are defending each other, and calling out the distractions for what they are: non-constructive, divisive crap.

Good times, despite a LOT of effort to ruin and degrade communication. Anons continue to post information, news, and theories. As things quiet down (if they do!) I presume we'll see better content again. If things DON'T quiet down, maybe it's a clear sign changes are coming. I think most of us would welcome some positive change.

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
To get this thread back on topic: Biden, bad. Trump, good. Praise god. Jesus is awesome.
Pretty well summarizes the thread.
The Wayback Machine returns to late 1800's 1900, "Get a horse" they said when those newfangled automobiles broke down on the side of the road. So get a horse, and then stop by you local gas station and shove the nozzle up its ass, you'll feel better, don't think the horse will though...

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So, during last night's Trump rally, I did not see any Q hand gestures (although there is video of him drawing a circle with his hands) and didn't hear any particular catch phrases suggested by anons as "shout outs" to the qresearch forum. What I did see that was markedly different:
a) Trump appeared on time, on schedule. This is typically not the case. He's typically been 15 to 30 minutes later than scheduled.
b) His speech was much shorter, likely due to incoming violent weather. Words he didn't say: "the storm is coming".

Since the Q posts appeared, and since the rally Saturday, what I have observed at qresearch is about a 1000% increase in shilling designed to prevent legitimate conversation. They're letting loose with all the typical racial slurs, the Nazi propaganda, anti-Semitic propaganda, ad hominem attacks on legitimate anons, and non-stop insults and accusations. There are also a small group trying to completely discredit the three brief Q posts with technical blather. This all tells me the three brief Q posts have rattled them all, BIG TIME. Good, whether they are actually Q or whether they are someone pretending to be Q doesn't matter. What DOES matter is, anons are defending each other, and calling out the distractions for what they are: non-constructive, divisive crap.

Good times, despite a LOT of effort to ruin and degrade communication. Anons continue to post information, news, and theories. As things quiet down (if they do!) I presume we'll see better content again. If things DON'T quiet down, maybe it's a clear sign changes are coming. I think most of us would welcome some positive change.
Just to clarify, is that Star Trek's "Q" or the pizza place at the Vatican, its so confusing....

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How about this..

Start by bringing prayer back into schools. Teach Christian values in schools. Teach kids about what the Bible says about sex and marriage.

No need for contraceptive’s if you don’t have sex before marriage.
Stop sexualizing grammar school kids.
Ah, yes. "Prayer in Schools". So the all perfect, all knowing designer of a billion, billion galaxies, can't seem to figure out a School PA System... And here's another thing about the Prayer thing, which has always puzzled me. Its been pointed out by others many years ago, that since God came up with a "Divine Plan", why do you Pray to change it, and I think its really rude for you to bother him on Sunday...his day off???