US Elections (& Politics) :)

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Even Fox???

Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade Says Donald Trump Was ‘Unhinged’ Before Jan. 6 Riot (Video)

• Donald Trump

Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade Says Donald Trump Was ‘Unhinged’ Before Jan. 6 Riot (Video)
Thom Geier
Sun, June 26, 2022 at 8:26 PM

In this article:

• Donald Trump

Donald Trump
    45th President of the United States

Fox News’ host Brian Kilmeade launched an unexpected broadside at Donald Trump, calling the former president “unhinged” after the 2020 election in the period before the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021.
Speaking on Howard Kurtz’s “Media Buzz” show on Sunday about the House Jan. 6 committee hearings, Kilmeade also rejected Trump’s repeated assertions that “he was robbed” due to widespread election fraud. “I have not seen any evidence,” he said, adding that Trump’s continued false claims are hurting his chances for political comeback.
“I’ve said this before, I believe from the time when the election results came in until January 6th is the worst moment of Donald Trump’s political career, and had he just said I’ve got problems, I’m going to have my legal team look at it, going to welcome the Bidens to the White House, he’d have about 70% approval rating right now and a clamoring to have him back in office,” the “Fox & Friends” host said. “It would be a coronation, not even an election. So I think how you lose in life defines who you are, and even if there are things that bother you, welcome to the world.”

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Fox News is a B.S. network that sells liberal ideas not as crazy as the rest of MSM. They turn LIB
just before every election! The only difference between them and the rest, is the lack of sexual weirdness
that pervades the rest of them.

TDR also runs at the top of Fox too. Do you recognize any TDR names?
Just to give a hint, look at the last name of the board. Research that name
and one has come full circle. Looks like this is more of the same ole some ole.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Fox News is a B.S. network that sells liberal ideas not as crazy as the rest of MSM. They turn LIB
just before every election! The only difference between them and the rest, is the lack of sexual weirdness
that pervades the rest of them.

TDR also runs at the top of Fox too. Do you recognize any TDR names?
Just to give a hint, look at the last name of the board. Research that name
and one has come full circle. Looks like this is more of the same ole some ole.
Amen! I’m a real Republican (like trump!) and I only get my news from Alex Jones, WND, OAN, and Facebook posts my grandma puts up! The rest are part of the New World Order, globalist pigs! Am I right?!??

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So. the mass exodus to Canada should start right about........now. Canada will slaughter your unborn baby, with open arms. Canada has now all but totally halted weapons purchases, trading, selling, etc. So Canada is now basically a big Chicago. Canada has Social Medicine. Liberals, please, start packing your shit. Everything you have ever wanted is right across the border in C A N A D A.......

If I were younger, I would, Canada is far more civilized. So I'll stay just to piss you off...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ooopssss, Libs continue to have a bad week…

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ooopssss, Libs continue to have a bad week…

I can't wait for the Church of Satan to start holding prayer meetings on school campuses and football fields. It only takes one teacher, coach, or student to get it started. Go religious freedom, go!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited: