US Elections (& Politics) :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
So. the mass exodus to Canada should start right about........now. Canada will slaughter your unborn baby, with open arms. Canada has now all but totally halted weapons purchases, trading, selling, etc. So Canada is now basically a big Chicago. Canada has Social Medicine. Liberals, please, start packing your shit. Everything you have ever wanted is right across the border in C A N A D A.......

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^
Until he got to the end if I had my eyes closed and the voice sounded different, I would have assumed he was a conservative.

No mention of 4 years of your lawyers lies about Russian Collusion? No mention of the corruption in the Deep State? ETC. ETC.

You missed more than just a few things Billy.

Your party is rotten to the core.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Pretty well summarizes the thread.

The Wayback Machine returns to late 1800's 1900, "Get a horse" they said when those newfangled automobiles broke down on the side of the road. So get a horse, and then stop by you local gas station and shove the nozzle up its ass, you'll feel better, don't think the horse will though...
One you probably look up to made a movie. So it does have a strong tinge of leftism, but is also somewhat honest.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score