US Elections (& Politics) :)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
For the 4th, an unprovoked RINO hit piece on Trump. They must really be afraid of something, I just can't figure out what.

America Is in Denial By Mitt Romney

Following a phony attempt at objectivity:
"President Joe Biden is a genuinely good man, but he has yet been unable to break through our national malady of denial, deceit, and distrust. A return of Donald Trump would feed the sickness, probably rendering it incurable."

Could it just be that Trump is an incurable rino-virus?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"President Joe Biden is a genuinely good man, but he has yet been unable to break through our national malady of denial, deceit, and distrust. A return of Donald Trump would feed the sickness, probably rendering it incurable."

What is a man???

guess while I am asking appropriate questions for biologists ..

What is good?

What is genuine?

lol .. I feel the authors can not answer those questions ..

Reaction score
Pandemonium in Philly tonight. Shooting started when they started their fireworks display. Two LEOs shot, on a graze to the head and the other in the shoulder. A stampede happened on "the Parkway", six lane street from City Hall to the Art Museum, that was shut down to vehicles and made into a mall for the celebration.

tng5737

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
For the 4th, an unprovoked RINO hit piece on Trump. They must really be afraid of something, I just can't figure out what.

America Is in Denial By Mitt Romney

Following a phony attempt at objectivity:

Could it just be that Trump is an incurable rino-virus?
Jimmy Carter was "genuinely a good man" but a disaster as a President

Reaction score
Sentencing For Arizona Ballot Trafficker Pushed Forward After NEW Footage Released – New Hearing Set For July 7th

A Yuma County Superior Court Judge recently set a new sentencing hearing for San Luis ballot Mule, Gadsden Elementary School District Board Member and Ex-Mayor of San Luis Guillermina Fuentes. Fuentes pleaded guilty last month to her role in a sophisticated ballot trafficking ring during the 2020 Primary Election in Arizona. She was caught forging signatures and trafficking ballots in August 2020 by San Luis residents who filmed her using undercover cameras. Arizona State Senate candidate Gary Snyder and San Luis Resident David Lara witnessed this voter fraud in their community, and they busted these criminals. Their work, which resulted in two indictments for illegal ballot trafficking, was featured in True the Vote‘s and Dinesh D’Souza’s “2000 Mules” documentary.

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, this evidence was delivered to the Arizona Attorney General, RINO Mark Brnovich, months before the General Election, and he waited until December to file the charges. Brnovich apparently let them steal the general election. In March, Alma Juarez pleaded guilty to one count of ballot abuse after admitting to police that Guillermina Fuentes handed her ballots with instructions to deposit them in a dropbox. Fuentes pleaded not guilty; however, after the release of “2000 Mules” featuring whistleblower testimony from San Luis, Fuentes changed her plea to guilty. Finally, after over one year of delay, Fuentes pleaded guilty to one felony count of ballot abuse after three additional felony counts were dismissed. The Gateway Pundit reported that Fuentes took the plea agreement without forgery and conspiracy charges.

Fuentes got off with a slap on the wrist because the prosecutors failed to prove forgery and conspiracy. Despite having video evidence of Fuentes sealing envelopes to be trafficked and forging signatures, for some reason, the prosecutors decided not to show it. As The Gateway Pundit reported, it appears that the Attorney General doctored the footage he was given and redacted the part where Fuentes forged ballot signatures. The full unredacted clip was recently revealed by Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake and others at Jovan Hutton Pulitzer’s Kinematic Artifact Detection analysis presentation in Arizona.

EXCLUSIVE: Sentencing For Arizona Ballot Trafficker Pushed Forward After NEW Footage Released - New Hearing Set For July 7th

Reaction score
Further regarding Texas' actions today:

The Built-In Self-Help Provision in the Constitution to Repel Invasions

Unlike the other two guarantees in Article IV, Section 4, the federal guarantee of protection against invasion is accompanied in the Constitution with an affirmative acknowledgment of the power retained by every state to repel invasions themselves. That power is found in Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 of the Constitution.

Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 states:

“No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.” (Emphasis added.)

It is clear that the Guarantee Clause is intended, among other things, to guarantee each and every state federal protection against invasion, and that the current circumstances related to the southern border of the United States would qualify as an invasion from which the federal government is failing to provide its Constitutionally obligated protection. Based upon that conclusion, invaded states may undertake their own efforts to repel the current invasion using their authority to do so under Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 of the Constitution.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Screenshot_20220705-163421_Daily Wire.jpg