US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This site is interesting. Found on a page I was looking at on Gateway Pundit. But it seems to have a lot of info on those in the J6 Guantanamo

American Gulag - Documenting government overreach following the Jan. 6 capitol protest

This is one of the greatest tragedy’s our country has faced. Political prisoners in a kangaroo court. The very definition of Banana Republic.

The country is lost. It’s merely a question of when it will be declared dead.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seems to me, with less than 38% that support the squatter in the whitehouse and at least 62% of us think he is the biggest buffoon ever in politics, that us 62+% could evict the squatter and get our whitehouse back.....our country can't be drained much more before the UN, China or some middle eastern country takes over.
and
Would love to see their stock tumble even more...
Two separate items with a common thread. The weak become prey.

We literally put ourselves at greater risk and the world at greater risk for war when our enemies see us as weak.

As for Twitter stock price. The weakness is there, and I think short-sellers smell the blood in the water. I hope Musk picks up the company for $6 or 7B.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Back online after an extended business trip out of town. Having the time of my life holding our firstborn child who is now 2.5 months old. To celebrate my good mood, wanted to post a pic of a magnet I received honoring our “commander”. Hope all is well with everyone, and a delayed/belated Happy 4th of July.
1657377007840.jpeg

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you sir. I do feel extremely blessed. Haven’t been this happy in a long time.
Having my first and only child, a girl, in 1980 one thing has likely not changed since and I'm sure you've already heard this....your life will very different in many ways from this point forward. Let's hope and pray they are mostly positive but of course, there will be bumps and ruts here and there.

It will not surprise me at all if, for a time, we see less of you on IPCT....I'd be VERY surprised if we saw more of you! :lol:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Having my first and only child, a girl, in 1980 one thing has likely not changed since and I'm sure you've already heard this....your life will very different in many ways from this point forward. Let's hope and pray they are mostly positive but of course, there will be bumps and ruts here and there.

It will not surprise me at all if, for a time, we see less of you on IPCT....I'd be VERY surprised if we saw more of you! :lol:
Yes sir, I have experienced a little of that change already lol. But you are correct; I know the journey will get rough at times (considering the state of affairs these days). I’m just going to do my best to keep him grounded in faith in God and raise him just as my father and mother raised me.
As soon as I got home we left for a brief vacation around Orlando. But, I still managed to make it online lol. I’ll probably be online here and there, especially as I beef up surveillance around my place. :D