US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Welcome Back Srvfan!! They grow SO DAMN FAST so enjoy it now! :) I can't believe mine are 10 and 14 already!

Yes, yes...elections have consequences you morons!

1657451629382.png

Reaction score
Just a minor information update...

Yesterday, a 4chan poster uploaded what was supposedly a backup of Hunter Biden's phone.
Braver souls than I downloaded and then supposedly cracked the password.

It seems today they are releasing more details of the information, which appears to be verifiable.
So much so, the Washington Examiner and Euro Weekly News picked up the story.

Oh, also, George News (JFK Jr's former magazine) reported these details on TruthSocial today.

Look who's joined the party: 4chan users claim to have hacked Hunter Biden’s iCloud account

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump won Maricopa County with 59 percent of vote, according to a ballot analysis

President Donald J. Trump won a majority of the vote in Maricopa County during the 2020 presidential election, according to a new report from Jovan Pulitzer.

“There is sufficient and irrefutable evidence of pervasive voter fraud and widespread election fraud in Maricopa County, Arizona,” Pulitzer said Monday while presenting his findings to local legislators and political candidates in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Although Joe Biden was originally reported to have won the most votes in Maricopa County, Pulitzer asserted, “59 percent of the votes, when adjusted by removing the predetermined outcome and revealing the true vote, is found to have been the votes cast for Donald J. Trump.”

The shocking revelation resulted from an ongoing forensic analysis Pulitzer has been conducting into the paper ballots cast in Maricopa County in the 2020 election.

According to the inventor, he performed more than three million scientific tests, finding that 38 percent of all mail-in ballots cast for Joe Biden and 33 percent of all Election Day ballots cast for President Trump were fraudulently “predetermined” by a mathematical algorithm.

The final count, he added, showed that 91 percent of all predetermined ballots were cast for Biden.

Notably, Pulitzer’s findings match the election margin some reported on November 4, 2020, before the vote tallying ended nine days later.

The bombshell revelation followed the Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC) Executive Board’s unanimous approval of a resolution to reject the certified 2020 election results last week.

“We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election,” read the resolution, “and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States.” ...

Trump won Maricopa County with 59 percent of vote, according to a ballot analysis (rsbnetwork.com)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Welcome Back Srvfan!! They grow SO DAMN FAST so enjoy it now! :) I can't believe mine are 10 and 14 already!

Yes, yes...elections have consequences you morons!

View attachment 133102
Thank you sir. It’s wild just the change from seeing him at birth to now (going on 3 months old). Totally blown away.
I wonder if the folks in the cemeteries regret their choice as well?:D

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score