US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Secret Service Inadvertently Confirms Gateway Pundit Story About Biden Sexually Assaulting Agent’s Girlfriend

In 2017, the Gateway Pundit exclusively reported that a Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving then-Vice President Joe Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, a source who was a Secret Service agent at the time told TGP, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
STAGED: Woman Busts Biden for SCRIPTING Questions at Town Hall - ‘I Was Told To Go Off This Paper But I Can’t’

We know that the Biden events are all staged and we now have more evidence.

Today in Kenosha, Wisconsin at a Biden event a woman admitted on camera that she was given a piece of paper telling her what to say.

“My name in Porsche Bennett,” the woman said. “I’m just going to be honest, Mr. Biden, I was told to go off this paper, but I can’t. You need the truth and I’m part of the truth.”

She then criticized those who came to Kenosha to riot vs. actual protesters, clearly not what the Biden folks wanted to be discussed.

Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer responded to the news clip of the woman saying that she was supposed to read off the piece of paper by writing on Twitter: “The press would be in a feeding frenzy if the Bush staff handed ‘real’ people the questions to ask Bush at townhall style event. Let’s see how acquiescent the Biden press corps is – or can they still be tough on the person they cover?”

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
WaPo Claims Election Result Will "Spark Violence" Unless It's A Biden Landslide

SO like the petulant children they are, the Dems and their Media allied are openly calling for violence and will unleash their rioters useful idiots if they dont get a Biden victory.

Is therre any doubt left in anyones mind that we are at war for our way of life and that its only a matter of time before the Real shooting starts?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
WaPo Claims Election Result Will "Spark Violence" Unless It's A Biden Landslide

SO like the petulant children they are, the Dems and their Media allied are openly calling for violence and will unleash their rioters useful idiots if they dont get a Biden victory.

Is therre any doubt left in anyones mind that we are at war for our way of life and that its only a matter of time before the Real shooting starts?
They are laying the groundwork for massive mail in voting fraud. If President Trump wins look for big time rioting.

Reaction score
I was asked today from a client if I thought Social Security would still be around in 2032. Here was my answer:

”If we still have a country then I expect social security to be around because whatever politician is running for office will make sure it is. If we don’t have a country because our republic is destroyed by a revolution, then ’No’.”

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
"Come on, MAN" men have been waiting in line to get their crotch shaved for months. Why does she get to cut the line? :facepalm:

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This is what Liberalism births.

It's Not "Just Property": How Looting Destroys Lives And Low-Income Neighborhoods

Right up there along with you can choose to be a man or woman or goat just because you "feel" that you "identify" with one.
Or that by defunding/disbanding the police things will be better for (insert perpetual victim demographic here)
Or that 2+2 can be 5 if you want it to be
Or that all of the problems in the country are due to 'whiteness" and we need to abolish Amercian history and start over

It encourages this kind of mentally ill ridiculous thinking among those whose mental capacity isnt lets say fully developed, and gives cover to the other group of liberal followers (rioters, Antifa, anarchists) who just want free shit.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Thousands of Supporters Watch President Trump’s Pennsylvania Rally From Overflow Lot (VIDEO)

..Supporters were so excited about President Trump’s visit that they lined up several hours ahead of the rally and stood in the pouring rain...THOUSANDS more were in the overflow lot! These are the supporters who couldn’t make it in the rally due to the large crowd size...

More with a picture at the link: Thousands of Supporters Watch President Trump's Pennsylvania Rally From Overflow Lot (VIDEO)