US Elections (& Politics) :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Just how old is this "Carter Administration Seated" judge that is getting a kickback to shutdown cases?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More Fail by our corrupt FBI

FBI Whistleblowers Reveal Bureau Leadership is Pressuring Agents to Artificially Pad Domestic Terrorism Data to Help Push Biden Narrative

“We have received accusations that FBI agents are bolstering the number of cases of DVEs to satisfy their superiors. For example, one whistleblower explained that because agents are not finding enough DVE cases, they are encouraged and incentivized to reclassify cases as DVE cases even though there is minimal, circumstantial evidence to support the reclassification,” states Jordan.
#BREAKING: New whistleblower disclosures reveal ‘scandalous’ push by FBI to pad domestic terrorism data Jim Jordan says new whistleblower disclosures reveal 'scandalous' push by FBI to pad domestic terrorism data
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) July 27, 2022

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Time to Rejoice and Celebrate! Thank you Biden ;) pun intended

If only energy had been taken lower in cost. They could have done it, taking fuel and energy cost to below $2 a gallon in California. If those in charge wanted to help Americans, we could be paying historically low gas and energy cost right now. Just had kept Trumps energy achievements in place and expanded more on them. And maybe have a Transportation Secretary that didn't take two months of imaginary paternity leave in the middle of one of the USA's greatest economic supply chain crisis's.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
If only energy had been taken lower in cost. They could have done it, taking fuel and energy cost to below $2 a gallon in California. If those in charge wanted to help Americans, we could be paying historically low gas and energy cost right now. Just had kept Trumps energy achievements in place and expanded more on them. And maybe have a Transportation Secretary that didn't take two months of imaginary paternity leave in the middle of one of the USA's greatest economic supply chain crisis's.
Coming back to a liberals versus conservatives one must remember that L stands for Lazy

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
BEST PHOTO EVER. This guy is just unreal. He sucks at about everything he does, but he REALLY SUCKS when it comes to propaganda!

View attachment 134796
Yeah, well, he claims he doesn't like children, too and claims he was a truck driver, claimed he was arrested as a civil right protester, claimed he had traveled "17,000 miles" with Chinese President Xi Jinping, claimed he remembered "spending time at" and "going to" Pittsburgh's Tree of Life synagogue, claimed that late Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir had invited him to meet with her during the Six-Day War of 1967, claimed that the cost of a car was "kind of back to what it was before the pandemic", .Biden made the inaccurate categorical promise that "you're not going to get Covid" if you're vaccinated, claimed that "if you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in the ICU unit and you're not going to die", claimed Freedom Will Always Triumph Over Tyranny, claimed he leveraged powerful punishments against Vladimir Putin, which stopped the Eastern European in his tracks, claimed "To all Americans, I will be honest with you, as I’ve always promised.", claimed Trump’s tax cuts helped only the rich, claimed buying American products is a priority for his administration, Claimed our economy roared back fast than anyone predicted, claimed the solution to inflation is for businesses to “lower your costs, not your wages, claimed My plan to fight inflation will lower your costs and lower the deficit, claimed that anyone making less than $400,000 a year doesn’t have to pay any more in taxes, claimed he wants to secure the southern border and that he’s taking swift action to do so, claimed that cannons couldn’t be bought when the Second Amendment was ratified, claimed that inflation was increasing long before he assumed office, claimed that Republicans want to take away minorities’ rights to vote, claimed that his Build Back Better legislative package “would actually lower or reduce inflation", claimed “there’s nobody suggesting there’s unchecked inflation on the way — no serious economist,”, claimed that COVID-19 is “pandemic of the unvaccinated”, claimed that he “got started in politics because of the civil rights movement” and that he played a role in desegregating his community, claimed that people who have had the COVID shot can’t spread the virus, claimed "I’ve been against that war in Afghanistan from the very beginning,”, claimed in December 2020 he would pursue no such thing as a vaccine mandate for the novel Wuhan coronavirus, claimed electric cars can drive across America “on a single tank of gas", claimed “My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars", claimed that mounted Border Patrol agents used “whips” against Haitian migrants at the southern U.S. border, claimed “Yes. … if there’s American citizens left, we’re going to stay until we get them all out.”, claimed the United States has the Afghanistan crisis under control, claimed that 350 million Americans are vaccinated despite the fact that there are approximately 330 million people in the United States, claimed he was a professor in between his time as Obama’s vice president and his current tenure in the White House, claimed the United States should not fear a near future of “unchecked inflation.” “There’s nobody suggesting there’s unchecked inflation on the way. No serious economist,”, claimed that state elections laws are the “worst challenge to our democracy since the Civil War.”, claimed that areas of the US with the strictest gun laws don’t have the highest violent crime rates. Do I have to keep going or is it guaranteed that whatever jibber jabber roles out of that idiots mouth is 100% a total lie?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, well, he claims he doesn't like children, too and claims he was a truck driver, claimed he was arrested as a civil right protester, claimed he had traveled "17,000 miles" with Chinese President Xi Jinping, claimed he remembered "spending time at" and "going to" Pittsburgh's Tree of Life synagogue, claimed that late Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir had invited him to meet with her during the Six-Day War of 1967, claimed that the cost of a car was "kind of back to what it was before the pandemic", .Biden made the inaccurate categorical promise that "you're not going to get Covid" if you're vaccinated, claimed that "if you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in the ICU unit and you're not going to die", claimed Freedom Will Always Triumph Over Tyranny, claimed he leveraged powerful punishments against Vladimir Putin, which stopped the Eastern European in his tracks, claimed "To all Americans, I will be honest with you, as I’ve always promised.", claimed Trump’s tax cuts helped only the rich, claimed buying American products is a priority for his administration, Claimed our economy roared back fast than anyone predicted, claimed the solution to inflation is for businesses to “lower your costs, not your wages, claimed My plan to fight inflation will lower your costs and lower the deficit, claimed that anyone making less than $400,000 a year doesn’t have to pay any more in taxes, claimed he wants to secure the southern border and that he’s taking swift action to do so, claimed that cannons couldn’t be bought when the Second Amendment was ratified, claimed that inflation was increasing long before he assumed office, claimed that Republicans want to take away minorities’ rights to vote, claimed that his Build Back Better legislative package “would actually lower or reduce inflation", claimed “there’s nobody suggesting there’s unchecked inflation on the way — no serious economist,”, claimed that COVID-19 is “pandemic of the unvaccinated”, claimed that he “got started in politics because of the civil rights movement” and that he played a role in desegregating his community, claimed that people who have had the COVID shot can’t spread the virus, claimed "I’ve been against that war in Afghanistan from the very beginning,”, claimed in December 2020 he would pursue no such thing as a vaccine mandate for the novel Wuhan coronavirus, claimed electric cars can drive across America “on a single tank of gas", claimed “My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars", claimed that mounted Border Patrol agents used “whips” against Haitian migrants at the southern U.S. border, claimed “Yes. … if there’s American citizens left, we’re going to stay until we get them all out.”, claimed the United States has the Afghanistan crisis under control, claimed that 350 million Americans are vaccinated despite the fact that there are approximately 330 million people in the United States, claimed he was a professor in between his time as Obama’s vice president and his current tenure in the White House, claimed the United States should not fear a near future of “unchecked inflation.” “There’s nobody suggesting there’s unchecked inflation on the way. No serious economist,”, claimed that state elections laws are the “worst challenge to our democracy since the Civil War.”, claimed that areas of the US with the strictest gun laws don’t have the highest violent crime rates. Do I have to keep going or is it guaranteed that whatever jibber jabber roles out of that idiots mouth is 100% a total lie?
Yeahbut other than that he’s fine… :rofl:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't for one minute, believe this is true. IF IT IS...we are done as a country, IMO.

View attachment 134805
You’re doing the same thing I used to do, applying common sense, facts, and reason to a cohort of people (well liberal Democrats and RINOs) who neither have nor value any of those things.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Just how old is this "Carter Administration Seated" judge that is getting a kickback to shutdown cases?

86......this judge is older than Biden and look how fucked up Biden is at his age?