US Elections (& Politics) :)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's see here... Grinder is in a Russian jail because of carrying an illegal substance and Russia is bad. YET...
...Yet...Biden is allowing US citizen political prisoners to be held in USA jails on fake charges with a lot less due process than Grinder got. And the democrats are good. Yeah, right.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
But haven't they figured out....this is exactly what the progressives want to happen. The more crisis (known by libs as opportunity) you create the more the people are dependent upon gubermint.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't know that we are #1 but surely we are going that direction. As I've always said, corruption can be found all the way down to the local Boy Scout troop, HOA, PTA, etc. People have learned somewhere that the rules are for others and have figured out, in their minds, reason why their actions are justifiable. The leftist "progressives" have been working their magic for over 100 years and creating a garbage culture with little to no accountability. As Trump found out, when you try the drain the swamp the swamp creatures fight back.

We've simply perfected it so well, 1/2 the population still doesnt see it. Agree the left has had plenty of time to perfect it.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Methinks Griner should have stayed out of politics and her liberal slant. Kneeling during the US National Anthem and calling for it to not be played at WNBA games. She will no doubt not get much sympathy from a lot of Americans. I bet she wishes she was in a country like the USA. Maybe it'll be a feel good moment....won't be oppressed by the USA for 9 years.

View attachment 135523
I was getting ready to post until I saw you already did lol. I love the fact that this POS is getting what it wanted all along. Hilarious that it is crying to come back to the country that supposedly kept it down. Personally, I would love to see every POS that knelt during the anthem, turned their back on the flag, as well as those in power destroying our country and wanting to rewrite the Constitution to be in a spot like this. Actually, I’d love to personally kick all of their tails off a bird in the middle of Afghanistan. However, this is a good start.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man, I hope this works. It would be nice to get the Hellywood trash out of this state.

Newsom is quoted in that article as saying ''You can protect your workers or continue to support anti-abortion states that rule with hatred."

This sounds better, IMO: ''You can protect your workers or unborn babies and continue to support anti-abortion states that rule with hatred love for the unborn."

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Kari Lake Called the Winner in Arizona Gubernatorial Primary by Decision Desk HQ

Decision Desk HQ projects Kari Lake ( @KariLake ) is the winner of the Republican nomination for Governor in Arizona. Race call: 9:52 eastern

Decision Desk HQ on Twitter: "Decision Desk HQ projects Kari Lake (@KariLake) is the winner of the Republican nomination for Governor in Arizona. Race call: 9:52 eastern More results here: https://t.co/i8Kfj7R3z1" / Twitter

My comment: She is ahead by over 19,000 votes and is even ahead in Maricopa County. Thank God, Trump swept Arizona and Meghan McCain is pissed. One more thing, when will Fox News call it for Kari?

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
But haven't they figured out....this is exactly what the progressives want to happen. The more crisis (known by libs as opportunity) you create the more the people are dependent upon gubermint.

They are following the book, Rules for Radicals, chaos at the top, chaos at the bottom and this squeezes the middle forcing the government to come to the rescue.