US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Obviously the sub-human Democrats have decided to go full NAZI before the midterms.

The FBI and the whore Liz Cheney are gonna try and bring him up on charges. Chris Wray and the entire DOJ under Garland are corrupt wayyyyyyyy beyond Putin, Stalin, or Hitler ever thought about being.

We no longer live in free country. We live in a NAZI shithole

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
A comment on the ZH thread….

“In the longer view, this raid (third world travesty that it is) is probably a good thing.

A whole lot of people will abandon their "proud to be an american" and "we can fix this if we vote hard enough" delusions and finally accept reality.”

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The Democrats and FBI worked very hard to bring about January 6, it appears they are trying to provoke another one…
Do not forget that the Democrats have the full support of the Assistant Democrats AKA RINOs. This includes the Cheney's, Bush's and their ilk.

Edit, I hope this opens the eyes of a lot of people.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Bidet had to have signed off on this, or more appropriately his handlers told him to sign off on it.

They’re scared and desperate, and they may have just started a fire they will not be able to contain.

Reaction score
Do not forget that the Democrats have the full support of the Assistant Democrats AKA RINOs. This includes the Cheney's, Bush's and their ilk.

Edit, I hope this opens the eyes of a lot of people.
Those Fucking RINOS need to wake the fuck up and pick the Constitution, or the banana republic DemoFascists. They do not get to ride the damn fence any longer.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There may be justice for the "destroyer of democracy" yet. One can only hope!

The FBI raided former President Donald Trump’s Florida resort and home, Mar-A-Lago, he said Monday night.

“These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents,” Trump said in a statement. “Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before.”

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm absolutely loving the irony of seeing the "LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!" crowd lose their minds over this. Like, y'all see the double standard, right? Hillary was investigated for years, went through congressional hearings, had her electronics "raided", etc, etc. Y'all loved that and demanded more. Now when Trump gets a warrant served against him, it's the end of the Republic as we know it? GTFOH.

Bob Schulz

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm absolutely loving the irony of seeing the "LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!" crowd lose their minds over this. Like, y'all see the double standard, right? Hillary was investigated for years, went through congressional hearings, had her electronics "raided", etc, etc. Y'all loved that and demanded more. Now when Trump gets a warrant served against him, it's the end of the Republic as we know it? GTFOH.
I am at a loss for words at your stupidity.