US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
But I though you drought folks wanted rain :facepalm:
For Godsake, make up your minds....sheesh....Bruce Almighty is pissed off

Sounds like that "giant sea" will resolve a lot of Kalifornia's long standing drought issues....they should celebrate.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Not surprising, especially when going down the Santa Ana River past Santa Anna Ca. Where the river crosses Harbor Blvd.
the river is above all the houses! It will again flow into the "Gospel Swamp".

This is what the land used to do. Back in these days our coastal beaches were much more alive with life. Now the entire area has been developed and paved over.

But even back then "global warming" :rolleyes: You know, whenever there is a natural disaster, it's "global warming".

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my view, the FBI should be scared. Its still 'We the People' last time I checked, and We the People will only take so much shit. I no longer support the FBI. ZERO %. There has been to much dirty bullshit come out of them in the last 6 years. You want to disband something that will do the country some good? Disband the FBI...rebuild it from the ground UP!

No, of course not all of the FBI are dirty, but the leadership is, and they make the calls.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Right out to the lib playbook so they can disarm and declare martial law and suspend rights.

View attachment 136637
Who really knows if there was any threats? :idk: The media is so sensationalized and politicized now, I really don't believe much of anything they puke out for ratings. Until the media re-evaluates what their purpose is in life and quits leaning to one side or the other in their headlines and stories, most intelligent people takes what they puke out with a grain of salt. Right now, we need the media about as much as we need lib athletes that make millions of dollars per year to play with a ball.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In my view, the FBI should be scared. Its still 'We the People' last time I checked, and We the People will only take so much shit. I no longer support the FBI. ZERO %. There has been to much dirty bullshit come out of them in the last 6 years. You want to disband something that will do the country some good? Disband the FBI...rebuild it from the ground UP!

No, of course not all of the FBI are dirty, but the leadership is, and they make the calls.
indeed .. Victor Davis Hanson did a good analysis on this topic ..

Victor Davis Hanson on FBI Raid Consequence, Mid-term and 2024 Election
Wei & Cathy Show

another good full video from Victor Davis Hanson: