US Elections (& Politics) :)

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Good Morning America :rofl: :mad:
We are living in a broken system, period.
America is a broken record.

How has our talking heads lost sight of the fact that these people are not immigrants. They are illegal aliens. Immigrants knock and come through the front door, following all the rules and regulations, like civilized people do. Illegal aliens sneak over the border in the cloak of darkness, steal our money and jobs from us and demand to live like a king, with everyone to jump when they snap their fingers. Keep busing and dumping the in NYC. Better yet, Bus them to DC and to Brandons personal residences in Delaware. Tell them to go on in, make themselves comfortable and take anything they want. If there is a long line at the bathrooms, they can just shit in the hallways. Brandon approves.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Good Morning America :rofl: :mad:
We are living in a broken system, period.
America is a broken record.

They were at first dumping them off in GA. Local sheriff intervened and basically told them "Hell no, not in my backyard", so they went to Chattanooga and dumped them off there. They need to quit dropping them off at their illegal relatives apartments along the way and take them straight to DC.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I know this one guy I met sometime earlier this year at a local box store and we had a casual conversation. He was boasting about how got into the country and touting how he had free health care insurance through Medicaid. I felt good for him because he had preexisting medical problems and definitely needed some medical help. HOWEVER, things became a slippery slope when he later mentioned his weekly pay at $5000 a week owning and operating a Lawn Mowing company. I couldn't sleep that night :mad: Clearly, he did not qualify for Medicaid

This is not discrimination - this is fraud

How has our talking heads lost sight of the fact that these people are not immigrants. They are illegal aliens. Immigrants knock and come through the front door, following all the rules and regulations, like civilized people do. Illegal aliens sneak over the border in the cloak of darkness, steal our money and jobs from us and demand to live like a king, with everyone to jump when they snap their fingers. Keep busing and dumping the in NYC. Better yet, Bus them to DC and to Brandons personal residences in Delaware. Tell them to go on in, make themselves comfortable and take anything they want. If there is a long line at the bathrooms, they can just shit in the hallways. Brandon approves.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
They were at first dumping them off in GA. Local sheriff intervened and basically told them "Hell no, not in my backyard", so they went to Chattanooga and dumped them off there. They need to quit dropping them off at their illegal relatives apartments along the way and take them straight to DC.

Better yet, load them up on planes from Texas and give them a one way, non-stop flight from Texas to Washington Dulles and hand them Kamalas business card with her personal cell phone number on it.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
No doubt CA is being inundated. I have seen multiple times recently minors, who appear to be much younger than 16, working in crews :wow: Most recently, just last week, a crew at a home was repairing the foundation where they had been fixing a slab leak and a Hispanic kid who appeared to be like 13yo was working with them mixing cement. He did not speak English, I tried saying hello and made a comment about work and he did not understand.

Reaction score
This article is a very good read.
It refers to another article
that you may find informative, as well

Panic at the Top

If the absurd raid on Mar-a-Largo has not persuaded you yet that the Deep State and their cohorts are terrified of their loss of political and cultural dominance, I urge you to read this thoughtful piece by former CIA analyst Martin Gurri. He traces how with the panic over the Wuhan virus, the elites managed a level of control over both the population and the information about the disease and how to treat it.

It’s a wonderful, thoughtful essay and a summary cannot do it full justice, but if you are afraid that we cannot get out of the elite chokehold on our culture and political life, it may give you some comfort. He is optimistic as few are that the elites are rightfully panicked that their cultural supremacy is in its last stages:

Since conservatives and Republicans are politically strong but culturally nonexistent, they will flex their political muscle to try to right the imbalance. Virginia and Florida have banned the teaching of certain progressive doctrines in public schools. When Disney, Florida’s largest employer, vocally condemned these laws, the company was punished with the removal of local privileges. Should Republicans win Congress and the White House, I would expect American politics to experience a cultural Armageddon. [snip][R]aw political power can make the cost of cultural monopoly -- and of idle posturing, Disney-style -- unpleasantly high.
(story continues at link above)