US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
i do not see any progress in election % numbers
Been that way for an hour or more, only seen 1% change in total votes. What is going on? Why do these states stall? Why do other much bigger states get final count within a few hours? Heard PA may gave total count by Friday.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Arizona might be in play. I am hearing that few red counties yet to be counted :)

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting speech, I see Trump on the defensive, which he has been for these past 4 years, maybe that is the reason for his statement. His caution is defense mode, that the Dems are up to something, why all of a sudden all the stopping of the counts in the battleground states.
One thing, it is hard to figure out what is going on in his head at times though.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Interesting speech, I see Trump on the defensive, which he has been for these past 4 years, maybe that is the reason for his statement. His caution is defense mode, that the Dems are up to something, why all of a sudden all the stopping of the counts in the battleground states.
One thing, it is hard to figure out what is going on in his head at times though.
It will be taken to court. Too much tension play atm
dems telling there is 5 million ballots not tallied

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Usually, we are used to seeing Russia, Iran, and China in the news meddling with the US election. However, this time around, it could be the US meddling with the outcome US election and neither parties fault unless proven, :facepalm:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
There is suspicion apparently
Also, waiting to hear that some of the late comers rigged the election :lmao:

Been that way for an hour or more, only seen 1% change in total votes. What is going on? Why do these states stall? Why do other much bigger states get final count within a few hours? Heard PA may gave total count by Friday.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah. Aren't they kinda calling it a night, my radio station just did. MI, WI, GA, NC seemed to stop counting...
And yet I was anticipating Trump to win those states according to Politico numbers, I suspect suspicion. :(

Reaction score
Our voting system is in serious jeopardy. This is not right. A winner should have been announced. Absolute horseshit. However, I am sure President Trump will be held up as the winner. Go ahead you pathetic POS's that are burning the flag in the streets and whining....it will not matter. Freak'n oxygen thieves.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Based on the numbers, and seeing the number of votes counted thus far, it does look like a clear victory for Trump.

Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, Alaska, pushing him to 280 Electoral Votes (>270)
CNN needs to shut up. They want Trump to concede.

Even if Trump looses Wisconsin, he still has the clear path to victory. The media just doesn't accept reality here. I can see poll workers choking up as they count the votes :lol: