US Elections (& Politics) :)

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Holy fuck, welcome to communism.

There isn't even IP resolution to the domain. Holy fuck.
I would have thought they would have rerouted their main page to a non-Amazon service to explain the status vs. them completely going dark.

Reaction score
I love this!!! So its OK if they spit on REAL Conservatives while they are having dinner, lunch with their family....but THIS isn't OK.

Airport security increasing for members of Congress traveling to, from DC: report
Federal authorities are allegedly stepping up security

All because Romney was confronted....booohooooo.

He is a demoncrat as far as I am concerned. A liberal twat. IMO.

Reaction score
Because they did NOTHING ILLEGAL and followed constitutional law, LETS GET EM!!! Freak'n liberal POS's! The 2021 version of McCarthyism.....

Liberal senator calls on Senate Ethics Committee to expel, censure or punish Cruz and Hawley
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse joined several Democrats in the move

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I would have thought they would have rerouted their main page to a non-Amazon service to explain the status vs. them completely going dark.

One of my friends told me the app on their phone is still getting them there, but a no-go on their computer based browser.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd say give it a while. I just tried bringing it up and just the old spinning wheel. It may be that they are overloaded or they could have been deplatformed already. We'll have to wait and see.

I'm not Constitutional scholar so I could be wrong on this. Impeachment, by definition, is the removal of a sitting president. Assuming Joe Bunco does get inaugurated on the 20th, President Trump can no longer be impeached since he will not be the sitting President. Of course, the Marxocrats ignore the Constitution whenever it gets in their way so who knows.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'd say give it a while. I just tried bringing it up and just the old spinning wheel. It may be that they are overloaded or they could have been deplatformed already. We'll have to wait and see.

I'm not Constitutional scholar so I could be wrong on this. Impeachment, by definition, is the removal of a sitting president. Assuming Joe Bunco does get inaugurated on the 20th, President Trump can no longer be impeached since he will not be the sitting President. Of course, the Marxocrats ignore the Constitution whenever it gets in their way so who knows.
You’re probably right. I think they were getting overloaded during the “election” bc the app finally came up but is SLOW.
It doesn’t matter to them whether he’s in office or not; if not impeachment, they’ll make sure to have cases against him. Either way, just like we’re in a fight for our freedoms, he will probably be in a constant state of legal battles for a long time coming.