US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If Republicans can get enough votes to overcome the fraudulent voting like the democrats pulled off last election. And hopefully the dems won't be able to pass the election "reforms" they want.
I saw on 700 Club or CBN that there are almost 30 Democrats announced retiring this term and I think only 13 Republicans.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
My Dad developed dementia in his early 80's. All his life, he was quiet and reserved. He would never talk back to a woman or hit her. As his dementia progressed, he did a Dr. Jeykle to Mr. Hyde transformation, became loud and abrasive, even though he had no idea what he was talking about. Towards the end of his life @ 90, he was trying to hit and push his female live-in care taker. I had to step in and stop him several times. I watched him turn into a whole other person.

When Brandon was on the campaign trail and did the tour at one of the auto plants in Detroit and got into it with one of the workers, I'll never forget the look of his eyes and the pointing of the finger when he said "I DON"T WORK FOR YOU!!". I looked at my wife and said: Who does that remind you of? She said my Dad in his advanced dementia stage. The shithead doesn't know if he is coming or going.

View attachment 115486
I think the people around him know this well including Kamela Harris and the media. It will only get worse as the days go by. I see talk of Hillary running in 2024, so you know that the Democrats know that Joe cannot make it to 2024 and are looking at other candidates.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I think the people around him know this well including Kamela Harris and the media. It will only get worse as the days go by. I see talk of Hillary running in 2024, so you know that the Democrats know that Joe cannot make it to 2024 and are looking at other candidates
I had posted someone's theory awhile back that they would get Kamala to resign, make Hillary VP, then get Joe out due to his mental condition, and bingo we have Hillary as president. There doesn't seem to be a good way out of this situation any way you look at it.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden says jump and Directv says how high? I'm getting sick of these woke companies. Biden says companies need to start blocking content so Directv says yes sir! Must be his high approval ratings that have them scared huh? I would get rid of Directv If my wife and mother-in-law (yes, condolences accepted) weren't so addicted to it. But another company would probably be just as woke.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden says jump and Directv says how high? I'm getting sick of these woke companies. Biden says companies need to start blocking content so Directv says yes sir! Must be his high approval ratings that have them scared huh? I would get rid of Directv If my wife and mother-in-law (yes, condolences accepted) weren't so addicted to it. But another company would probably be just as woke.

Yep, DirectTV salutes, clicks their heels and asks how high to jump.