US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Hollywood? I don't understand it either, the Left goes against everything the Jewish people believe, or should believe if they follow their Torah.
I posted a link to that kid's manifesto below the ben video. What a wack perception of Jews and others. He had to dig deep to find that influence.

edit: or maybe not. maybe he just found this guy...

"Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most? Yes and his name is Brenton Harrison Tarrant. Brenton’s livestream started everything you see here. Brenton started my real research into the problems with immigration and foreigners in our White lands, without his livestream I would likely have no idea about the real problems the West is facing."
"Did/do you have ties to any other partisans/freedom fighters/ethno soldiers? I support many of those that take a stand against ethnic and cultural genocide. Brenton Tarrant, Patrick Crusius, John Earnest, Robert Bowers,Phillip Manshaus, Luca Traini, Anders Breivik, Dylann Roof, Anton Lundin Pettersson, Darren Osbourne etc. I have never had any connections with other confirmed partisans though. "

and found a link to his main influencers manifesto. wacko.
tarrant-manifesto.pdf (gatesofvienna.net)

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I assumed this would get a ton of :rofl:

In this article that says, "false claims about Steele Dossier", can anyone find a rebuttal in this article?

Leftists never cease to amaze. How much of their pea-brain base read The Guardian? I know ct does, but how many others?
CT is a hit and run artist. He will post some BS article and then he does not stay around to discuss it. Typical liberal.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
From what I have heard over the years, it does seem that the majority of Jewish people vote Demoncrat. Why? Damn if I know why.
The last I saw is that the Jews voted 70% for the Democrat. Talk about self annihilation.
I saw a man-on-the-street interview a couple of years ago, informally polling pedestrians in NYC about what party they support.
One of them, a woman, said "I'm Jewish and so I'm a Democrat." When asked why is that she said, pretty much, "Well, that's the way it's always been, why change now?"

And there ya go....the old "My dad's a Democrat and his dad, my grandpa, was a Democrat" and so on, ad nauseam. They're so brain-washed and stupid that 70 years later they still see a Roosevelt or a Kennedy Democrat in the office. Biden is so far removed from them just mentioning his name and theirs in the same paragraph is sickening even to me and I'm a hardcore Republican.

Biden isn't fit to carry either one of those former great men's lunch. If I was a Democrat I'd hide my face in shame and disgust. :confused:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I posted a link to that kid's manifesto below the ben video. What a wack perception of Jews and others. He had to dig deep to find that influence.

edit: or maybe not. maybe he just found this guy...

"Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most? Yes and his name is Brenton Harrison Tarrant. Brenton’s livestream started everything you see here. Brenton started my real research into the problems with immigration and foreigners in our White lands, without his livestream I would likely have no idea about the real problems the West is facing."
"Did/do you have ties to any other partisans/freedom fighters/ethno soldiers? I support many of those that take a stand against ethnic and cultural genocide. Brenton Tarrant, Patrick Crusius, John Earnest, Robert Bowers,Phillip Manshaus, Luca Traini, Anders Breivik, Dylann Roof, Anton Lundin Pettersson, Darren Osbourne etc. I have never had any connections with other confirmed partisans though. "

and found a link to his main influencers manifesto. wacko.
tarrant-manifesto.pdf (gatesofvienna.net)
Yes every nation has their "Wacko's", look at the Chinese guy who just targeted the Taiwanese church.

I did read the first page of the kid's manifesto and that is all I needed to see.

Youth is very easy to influence, their ignorance has many open doors which make it easy to poison them with Hate and Deception. Those who become wise to The Truth lock/close those doors, as a Christian we wear The Whole Armor of God

The reason the world has not stopped this kind of evil and never will is there will always be the weak minded that can be influenced by the Evil Powers to be and do their bidding. We live in a Fallen world...

Speaking of Youth being Deceived, look at the BLM Riots, 95% Youth clueless of what BLM actually stood for.

Reaction score
Today's Durham updates, hopefully all in a single post

https:/t.me/techno_fog/359
Techno_Fog, [18.05.22 12:53]
We've updated this post with the 5/17 afternoon transcript from the Sussmann case.
Witness testimony made clear the DNC-linked tech executive Joffe was putting out the Alfa Bank hoax to multiple fronts in the FBI.
And - the explanation why Joffe was terminated as an FBI source.

https:/technofog.substack.com/p/day-1-of-the-michael-sussmann-trial?s=w

https:/t.me/techno_fog/360
Techno_Fog, [18.05.22 19:14]
Day 2 of the Sussmann trial - starting out with the morning transcript.
We saw testimony from Laura Seago of Fusion GPS.
Marc Elias - Perkins Coie/Hillary Clinton Campaign lawyer - also testified.
And - Elias admitting to updating the Clinton campaign on the Fusion GPS research.

https:/technofog.substack.com/p/day-2-of-the-michael-sussmann-trial?s=w

MAY 19, 2022 Sussmann Trial Notes
Part 1 of 2
Andrew Goudsward

• Michael Sussmann trial resumes this morning with more testimony from ex-FBI top lawyer James Baker. First though the defense is objecting to part of Marc Elias' testimony yesterday where he said "you'd have to ask Mr. Sussmann" if FBI meeting was on behalf of Clinton camp
• Filing here: storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
• Judge Cooper, as expected, is not going to grant a mistrial based on Elias testimony, but will strike portions of transcript where he gave non-responsive answers to questions.
• Baker now back on the stand. Says he agreed to meet with Sussmann the day after he reached out because "it seemed urgent and important"
• Key moment as Baker testifies that he's "100% confident" that Sussmann told him in Sept. 2016 meeting he wasn't there on behalf of any client.
• "Michael's a friend of mine and a colleague.I believed and trusted that the statement was truthful," Baker testifies.
• Baker said Sussmann told him major news outlets had info about Alfa Bank allegations. Baker said he was under impression that Sussmann hadn't given info to press. Sussmann had been communicating with reporters during this time.
• Baker said he "vouched" for Sussmann in meeting with top FBI counterintelligence official that day. Says he relayed that Sussmann was serious lawyer "who could understand importance and validity of information that had been brought"
• Baker says he knew Sussmann had clients in Democratic Party, but believed the meeting was in a "different capacity." Likens him to confidential human source.
• Baker emphasizes a couple of times that FBI was already investigating possible Trump-Russia connections at time of meeting and was concerned about press reporting things that could affect that probe.
• Baker testifies thathe sought to protect Sussmann's identity after the meeting, but if he perceived he was working with a client he would not have. He says in that case, the client would have been the person needing protecting, not lawyer.
• Baker says he discussed press issue with FBI leadership and they decided to ask Sussmann if he knew reporters so they could ask them to hold off on the story
• Juror comes forward to say that she learned that her daughter is on the same crew team as Sussmann's daughter. Juror hasn't meet Sussmann and says she can be fair. Judge is going to let her stay on, over prosecution's objections.
• Baker is back on stand and prosecutor is walking him through detailed account of FBI's conversations with NYT to try to get them to hold off on Alfa Bank story while bureau investigated.
• Baker testifies that FBI leadership had another meeting with NYT where they said they could not confirm that data they investigated showed secret communications between Trump Org and Alfa Bank
• Baker says FBI's ultimate conclusion on Alfa Bank matter was there was "nothing there."
• Prosecutor Andrew DeFilippis shows Baker texts from Sussmann to Baker alerting him that he was hearing rumors about outlets that were about to publish Trump-Russia stories in late-September 2016.
• Jury now getting shown a photo Sussmann sent Baker of protesters outside Perkins Coie office after it became public that the two had met about Trump-Russia allegations in 2016.
• Baker now sounding a bit upset as he recounts experience of testifying about Trump-Russia investigation before Congress. "It sucked," he saidcalling the behavior of members of Congress "appalling."

https:/threadreaderapp.com/thread/1527271568069611529.html

MAY 19, 2022 Sussmann Trial Notes
Part 2 of 2
Andrew Goudsward

• DeFilippis now trying to head off defense attacks on Baker's credibility. Baker had told Congress he "couldn't recall" whether he was aware Sussmann was representing DNC at time.
• Baker says he hadn't prepared for questions about Sussmann meeting for the House interview and hadn't refreshed his memory about it. Alfa Bank was a "dead end" he says and by 2018 he sort of forgot about it.
• And with that we break for lunch. Baker's testimony resumes in a little over an hour.
• Baker is back on the stand, still on direct examination, reveals that he met Rodney Joffe and Sussmann previously while Baker was FBI GC because Joffe's company Neustar had concerns about an FBI contract. In that meeting, Sussmann was clear he had client, Baker says.
• Sussmann also texted Baker a January 2019 Trump tweet in which Trump attacked their meeting.
• Baker testifies that knowing whether or not Sussmann had client was important to him to assess its reliability of information.He says he would not have taken the meeting if Sussmann said he was working on behalf of Clinton camp
• "I was willing to meet with Michael alone because I had high confidence in him and trust," Baker says. "I think I would have made a different assessment if he said he had been appearing on behalf of a client."
Baker said if Trump's opponent brought the FBI information "it would have raised very serious questions, certainly in mind, about the credibility of the source, veracity of the information and heighted a substantial concern in my mind about whether we were going to be played."
• With that Baker's direct is over. Sussmann lawyer Sean Berkowitz up now for cross-examination. Starts by mentioning that Baker was previously under investigation by Durham for possibly leaking classified information.
• Berkowitz gets Baker to agree that he has no "personal knowledge" about whether Sussmann was or wasn't representing client in 2016 meeting
• "I felt stupid for not having found that material before," Baker says about finding text in March of this year from Sussmann setting up 2016 meeting.
• Baker concedes that at time of 2016 meeting, he knew Sussmann had represented the DNC and Clinton campaign in response to Russian hack. He has previously said he couldn't recall if he knew that at time.
• Berkowitz is repeatedly testing Baker's memory, asking what level of confidence he has that he remembers certain calls and interactions in 2016.
• Berkowitz now showing Baker notes from a DOJ official from a March 2017 briefing about the status of Russia investigation. Official noted that Alfa Bank allegations came to FBI from a lawyer on behalf of client.
• Baker says he doesn't remember that being said in meeting. Has only vague recollection of the meeting taking place.
• Baker says it wasn't until Durham's investigators began "homing in" on meeting with Sussmann in June 2020 that he thought in detail about what Sussmann said about not having a client.
• Berkowitz is showing Baker testimony in which he recapped meeting with Sussmann and mentioned that Sussmann had "some number of people that were his clients."
• Baker now says that testimony was inaccurate and was "shorthand way" of describing people Sussmann was working with.
• Baker says questions from Durham in 2020 and looking at notes from FBI counterintelligence head Bill Priestap "triggered" his memory of 2016 meeting.
• "My memory on this point, sitting here today, is clear," he says.
• And with that, we wrap for today. Cross-examination will continue tomorrow.

https:/twitter.com/AGoudsward/status/1527322329751384066?s=20

https:/threadreaderapp.com/thread/1527271568069611529.html

https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/obama-judge-denies-request-prosecutors-remove-juror-panel-daughter-sussmanns-daughter-crew-team/

Video, for those who prefer it:

Last edited:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
From what I have heard over the years, it does seem that the majority of Jewish people vote Demoncrat. Why? Damn if I know why.
Same goes for Christian’s. I don’t know how a christi who actually reads his bible can vote demoncrat.

But, it’s not about votes, it’s about who counts the votes