US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are (you) part of the 1% who can handle 100% of the Truth?

The following are all excerpts from Q posts a few years ago. I'm very happy I was one of the few who spent early morning hours arguing that 80% private / 20% public would not be sufficient evidence for the world to be convinced. 20% would have been far too little to sway anyone even slightly skeptical.

The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. #5
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil. #6
The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc. #29
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil. #91
The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital. #111
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. It must be controlled. #142
20% public. 80% private. The world would otherwise collapse. #189
80% dark ops necessary. 20% public for justice. #190
The world cannot handle the truth. This pill cannot be swallowed by most. #199
The world cannot swallow the truth. #213
We were inspired by anons here to make our efforts more public. Find the exchange 2 days ago. Feel proud! #299
We listened. Find the exchange. No coincidences. #405
Correct exchange. Anon(s) changed our mind re: Private / Public. We are listening. Highest priorty. Have faith. #409
Could you sleep if you knew the truth about EVERYTHING? #487
TRUTH belongs with the PEOPLE. #512
PUBLIC. We LISTENED [20/80 />/ 40/60]. #527

SHOW the WORLD the TRUTH. #532
Set the TRUTH FREE. #630
YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED. SHEEP. UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT. REVOLUTION. TRUTH. #632
Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH? #666
You are missing the connections. Continue to build the MAP. MAP provides the KEY. KEY spreads the TRUTH. TRUTH shines LIGHT. #764
We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH #777
We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH. #854
Truth will shock the WORLD. #928
Truth is Freedom. Truth is logic. #1043
Be loud. Be heard. Fight for TRUTH. #1496
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma. #3721
THE TRUTH WILL SHOCK THE WORLD. #3915
Some things are better left untold [cov]. Public truths of some events force wars. WWIII prevent. #4021
Even Miracles will not convince some even when The Truth is right in front of their face:

Luke 16:19-31 NIV
The Rich Man and Lazarus
19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Reaction score
FBI, Director Christopher Wray are in for a rude wake-up call over Hunter Biden investigation
By Miranda Devine

FBI Director Christopher Wray always seems a little too pleased with himself. But on Thursday, the smirk may be wiped off his pretty face when Republican members of the House Oversight Committee start grilling him on the mounting evidence that something is very rotten inside the agency Wray runs.

At the top of the list is the curious question of why the FBI apparently did nothing with Hunter Biden’s laptop, which was handed to two agents on Dec. 9, 2019, by John Paul Mac Isaac, the alarmed owner of the computer repair shop near the Biden family homes in Greenville, Del., where Hunter had dropped off his MacBook eight months earlier.

We know the FBI was surveilling Hunter on Oct. 23, 2018, because agents showed up to the Biden family’s local high-end grocery store in Greenville, at the same time as Delaware state police arrived to investigate a strange incident in which his sister-in-law-turned-lover, Hallie Biden, had thrown his new gun in a trash can, only to find it missing when Hunter instructed her to retrieve it.

We also know that the FBI was wiretapping Hunter’s partners at the Chinese firm, CEFC, which was a front for Chinese military intelligence, so agents would have picked up some or all of the conversations the VP’s son had between 2015 and 2018 with CEFC chairman Ye Jianming, director Jianjun Zang and associate Patrick Ho, the Chinese spies who would give him millions of dollars.

Were Thibault or Auten involved in the handling of Hunter’s laptop or Bobulinski’s information?

Was Hunter or Jim Biden, or indeed Joe Biden, ever given a defensive briefing from the FBI to warn them that CEFC was a front for Chinese intelligence?

https:/nypost.com/2022/07/31/fbi-director-christopher-wray-are-in-for-a-rude-wake-up-call-over-hunter-biden-investigation/

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What exactly did Trump do for the average Joe's pocket?
Not sure what you consider "the average Joe" but what about me: I'm 73, retired, on fixed income. I pay a mortgage, insurance, taxes, utility bills, groceries, doctors like most people. I am on NO social programs, financial assistance or disability....never have been. My retirement is based on my working for over 50 years (not including active duty in the military), 31 of that for municipal government so I paid into Social Security and a retirement program during my working years.

I have not increased ANY eating, driving or spending habits since Jan. of 2021 and my budget falls short by about $200 to $250 per month, every month. This is because EVERY category I mentioned above has increased by anywhere from 20 to 40%. I have had to stop or turn off non-essential services in order to accommodate increases in the essential ones such as mortgage, property taxes, home and auto insurance, electricity, water and sanitation.
Be as specific as possible, cite sources.
That's pretty damn specific above and I can personally attest to the accuracy and honesty of the reported expenses.
Sources? My damn checking account and savings account! :wtf:

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Not sure what you consider "the average Joe" but what about me: I'm 73, retired, on fixed income. I pay a mortgage, insurance, taxes, utility bills, groceries, doctors like most people. I am on NO social programs, financial assistance or disability....never have been. My retirement is based on my working for over 50 years (not including active duty in the military), 31 of that for municipal government so I paid into Social Security and a retirement program during my working years.

I have not increased ANY eating, driving or spending habits since Jan. of 2021 and my budget falls short by about $200 to $250 per month, every month. This is because EVERY category I mentioned above has increased by anywhere from 20 to 40%. I have had to stop or turn off non-essential services in order to accommodate increases in the essential ones such as mortgage, property taxes, home and auto insurance, electricity, water and sanitation.

That's pretty damn specific above and I can personally attest to the accuracy and honesty of the reported expenses.
No social programs...except you know, SOCIAL SECURITY. You didn't pay into social security as some sort of savings account, your payments went directly to those who were receiving SS while you were working. My payments into SS, go to you, not to me at a later date. You're participating in one of government's biggest handouts and biggest failures. "According to the Social Security Administration's latest report, the combined funds used to pay retirement and disability benefits are likely to be depleted by 2034." All of us workers are paying your retirement and won't see a penny of benefits for ourselves.

If you're giving Trump some credit for your budget deficit, you got that part right! Trump's massive spending and government handouts helped ramp up the inflation that's hurting you right now. I'm glad you understand that.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
As a very wise person on this forum once said to me and others: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

They go on my ignore list. Simple.
What about me makes you think I'm a troll? I've engaged in conversation, answered questions, etc. I'm a "troll" because I have a different opinion than you? LOL. The best part is you all think I'm a democrat or a leftist. I'm not. I'm more conservative than all of you. I don't like big government, period. That's true when democrats are in office and when republicans are in office. For some reason, so called conservatives will strongly support big government and big spending and big government intervention in their lives as long as it's done by someone with an (R) after their name. I don't get it, but whatever...I must just be trolling. eyeroll

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Re: Price increases .. "Be as specific as possible, cite sources."

Well, here you go .. documented here by this Daily Vlogger covers all the details for you on prices going up at Aldi's during this one shopping trip ..
( and I can personally confirm, all the usual items I buy are up .. some by 50% ... )

MASSIVE PRICE INCREASES AT ALDI!!! - This Is Getting Ridiculous! - Daily Vlog!
Adventures with Danno

In today's vlog we are at Aldi, and are noticing massive price increases on most products! We are here to check out skyrocketing prices, and a lot of empty shelves! It's getting rough out here as stores seem to be struggling with getting products! Thank you so much for watching, and we'll see you in the next video

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Re: Price increases .. "Be as specific as possible, cite sources."

Well, here you go .. documented here by this Daily Vlogger covers all the details for you on prices going up at Aldi's during this one shopping trip ..
( and I can personally confirm, all the usual items I buy are up .. some by 50% ... )

MASSIVE PRICE INCREASES AT ALDI!!! - This Is Getting Ridiculous! - Daily Vlog!
Adventures with Danno

In today's vlog we are at Aldi, and are noticing massive price increases on most products! We are here to check out skyrocketing prices, and a lot of empty shelves! It's getting rough out here as stores seem to be struggling with getting products! Thank you so much for watching, and we'll see you in the next video

Thank you for acknowledging Trump's policies contributed to the inflation that's happening today. Great job!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh, he was. I chose to read it, though.
Sometimes it's therapeutic for me to let off some steam in the best direction.:headbang:
Interesting that the troll never says who he supports for President or posts where he stands on anything. All he does is ask people to post their position and then wants umpteen clarifications. He constantly bashes President Trump and calls him names. Indeed a troll.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The furthest back I can remember falling for a troll was when my oldest kid was in the 4 to 5 year old ballpark. He'd ask me to explain something, and every time I answered he'd ask "why?". Took me a while before I realized how well he was playing me.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Senate Dem Proposal Would Hike Taxes On Lower Incomes | ZeroHedge

When Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) went on NBC’s “Meet the Press” yesterday he said that the $700 billion climate change, energy, and health care proposal he announced last week with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer would not raise taxes. “We should not increase taxes, and we did not increase taxes,” he told NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

But a new study by the U.S. Congress’s nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation has found that not only would the legislation increase taxes, it would increase taxes by $11 billion more on Americans earning below $200,000 per year than on Americans earning between $500,000 and $1 million, in 2023.
And the legislation would increase taxes by $3 billion more on Americans earning below $200,000 per year than on Americans earning between $200,000 and $500,000 per year

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Interesting that the troll never says who he supports for President or posts where he stands on anything. All he does is ask people to post their position and then wants umpteen clarifications. He constantly bashes President Trump and calls him names. Indeed a troll.
2020, I voted for Dr. Jo Jorgensen - the only candidate besides Trump and Biden on the ballot in all 50 states.
2016, Gary Johnson - again the only other candidate on every ballot.
2012, Dr. Ron Paul write in after the Republican Party intentionally shut him out.
Shall I go farther back?

Where do I stand?
pro-2A

Pro individual rights/freedom

Balanced budgets

Limited, small government, so small you barely know it exists - get government out of virtually everything.

0% income taxes

No government subsidies to anyone - individuals or businesses or governments

Property rights, including the right to not have government steal my property for, say, a pipeline.

What else would ya like to know?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The DoJ's Brazen Corruption

The DoJ's Brazen Corruption

The ideal of justice is a blindfolded woman poised and still and holding slowly balancing scales. At the Department of Justice over the last several years, the practice of justice is more like an inflatable flailing tube man.

In the lead-up to the 2016 election, everyone thought that department prosecutors would decide whether to charge Hillary Clinton based on whether she knowingly violated a criminal statute prohibiting mishandling of classified material. It turned out that then-FBI Director James Comey would decide on the basis of what he thought was “reasonable.” After letting Clinton off, the tube man flailed right and Comey, breaking procedure against commenting on a pending investigation, announced that the Clinton probe was back on.

From then, the Justice Department only got worse. Comey told the country that one reason not to charge Clinton was that the department had never before charged someone for conduct similar to hers. Yet after Comey, the department went on to spend years investigating the then-sitting President not only for conduct never before charged but for crimes no one even knew were crimes -- like bad tweeting. A dusty old law chiefly prohibiting cheating the federal government out of money would be stapled to President Trump’s tweets and taped to an obstruction-of-justice charge and then the President was going to be marched off to prison for conspiracy to steal an election -- or so the department led the country’s credulous Left to believe for years.

Gone are the days of Comey’s somewhat evenhanded blundering. The flailing man’s hands are now in an unmistakable search for the necks of its political opponents. Consider the unruly Capitol protest following the 2020 election. For the protesters, the department has dusted off the charge of “seditious conspiracy.”

The last time the department charged seditious conspiracy, in 2010, it went after a group of Christian nationalists. The charge got thrown out of court. The last time the department made the charge stick was about thirty years ago -- against Islamic terrorists who plotted to blow up the FBI and United Nations headquarters. In that case, seditious conspiracy was icing atop an already well-baked cake of indisputable crime. But for the Capitol protesters, the charge is the essential ingredient with which the department hopes to turn a protest into Pearl Harbor. Without seditious conspiracy, all the Department can serve its political masters for desert are uncoordinated offenses against the public peace, mostly misdemeanors like trespass, in a protest otherwise well within the guarantee of the First Amendment.

.... more

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Lessons from Ruby Ridge

Lessons from Ruby Ridge

For those too young to remember, it was thirty years ago this month that the DOJ entrapped Randy Weaver for his Christian beliefs, issued a death warrant, killed his dog, son, and wife, and shot Weaver and his friend.

Surely, the DOJ doesn’t just execute innocent people. Yet, as we learned at trial:
He had no propensity to commit crimes. Never even had a traffic ticket. Never been charged with a crime of any kind and honorably served his country.
While living in Iowa, Weaver learned it was illegal to homeschool his children independently, so he moved his family to a cabin in remote Idaho, Ruby Ridge.

Weaver attended Aryan Nation meetings three times, meeting not far from Ruby Ridge, “to exchange ideas, talk to people, I usually ended up arguing.” That’s where Gus Magisano befriended Weaver and tried to involve him in illicit activity. Weaver refused. But after three years of coaxing, Weaver finally agreed to make two sawed-off shotguns. Magisano was a fed.

What the feds really wanted was an informant, so they blackmailed Weaver: inform or face prison. Weaver refused; he was no “snitch.” With facts withheld, a grand jury indicted Weaver but, instead of simply arresting him, the feds concocted an elaborate ruse. Taking advantage of Weaver’s good nature, agents feigned being a family with car trouble stranded on a snowy bridge:
When I walked up to help, several agents jumped me and threw me to the ground. A female agent, posing to be the stranded wife, threw Vicki [his wife] to the ground.
Weaver’s probation officer erroneously wrote to Weaver that his court date was a month after the actual date. Because of the error, Weaver failed to appear, and the judge issued a bench warrant. To his shock, Weaver read about the warrant in the newspaper and later read a denial that the probation officer’s letter existed. Despite the letter’s veracity, a U.S. Attorney convened a grand jury, withheld the letter, and received an indictment for failing to appear. Weaver testified “this just added on to everything; we could not trust anything that was going on. I wanted reassurance that I would get a fair trial.”

Image: Vicki Weaver before she was murdered. Public domain.

So, Weaver waited in his cabin for a marshal to show up with the warrant for his arrest. No one ever came. Rather than arresting him, FBI agent Larry Potts signed a death warrant:
If any adult male is observed with a weapon prior to the announcement, deadly force can and should be employed if the shot could be taken without endangering any children.

The FBI knew Weaver, his wife, and his adult children regularly carried arms, as many did in the rural community. “We were right in the middle of grizzly territory, mountain lions, moose. They are very dangerous animals.” But certainly not more dangerous than government agents.
Eighteen months later, on August 21, 1992, marshals arrived making no announcement for surrender. They were “in combat gear. They were wearing full camouflage suits with black ninja-type hoods. They were carrying machine guns and semi-automatic pistols. They were trained to kill.”

Sam, Weaver’s son called out, “Striker [the family labrador] is acting weird.” Believing Striker had spotted an animal, Sam and Weaver’s friend, Kevin Harris, both armed, as usual, went to investigate when shots rang out. Striker was shot dead at their feet. Sam and Harris instinctively fired back in self-defense. Harris’s shot allegedly killed a marshal. Weaver yelled, “Sam, get home.” Sam turned and hollered, “I’m coming, Dad.” As he ran, a marshal’s bullet penetrated his heart.

After the melee, Weaver carried Sam’s lifeless body to the shed. As the family wept, locked in their cabin,
"agents surrounded the property with elite hostage teams, snipers, military war-fare equipment, helicopters, high-powered rifles, machine guns, infrared heat scanning equipment, listening devices. They did not notify the family that they were surrounded, nor did they give anyone in the family an opportunity to surrender."

Desperate to see Sam one last time, Weaver went with Harris and his daughter to the shed. As Weaver opened the shed, without warning, a bullet struck his shoulder. Sara pleaded with her injured father, “We gotta go home. We gotta get in the house now.” As they ran back, Vicki, terrified, came to the door screaming, “what happened, what happened?” Clutching her baby in her arms, she held the door as her family scrambled for safety. Just as they entered, a sniper’s bullet shattered her skull, and the exiting bullet struck Harris in the chest and arm.

The siege would continue for 11 days. If it were possible to breed more mistrust, a robot carrying a phone was sent on the pretense of negotiations:
It had a sawed-off shotgun on the side aimed at the telephone, they later said was empty. I didn’t believe that. I have no doubt in my mind whoever grabbed that telephone was dead.
Lt. Col. “Bo” Gritz was brought in to negotiate, but convincing Weaver to trust the Government seemed impossible:
I thought I would step out the door with Bo and they would kill us both and then tell the world we had started shooting at them. I figured they could make up any story.
Mercifully, Gritz succeeded. He later recalled, “God be praised because the thing that really touches me, obviously, is that family would have been wiped out.”
The NY Times ran the headline, “White Supremacist Surrenders. Weaver and his wife were believers in Christian Identity, which holds that Europeans are the lost tribe of Israel, that blacks are subhuman and Jews are satanic. The agency has said its officers fired only after being shot at.” With that, the guilt had been assigned, the DOJ absolved, and the demonization was complete.

Weaver, charged with first-degree murder, though he never fired a shot at anyone, faced the death penalty. The DOJ subpoenaed a staggering 51 witnesses over three months, and when it was done, Weaver was found not guilty on all counts except minor charges for failing to appear.
As for the DOJ, Larry Potts, who signed that death warrant, was promoted to Deputy Director. The marshal who put a bullet into Sam’s back was awarded the medal of valor.

The sniper who assassinated Vicki had charges brought but dropped. One A.G. was so outraged he worked without pay attempting to reinstate the charges. They reacted to pressure to dismiss charges. It’s a very important issue for our safety and our liberty. If federal agents can commit violent crimes with impunity, where’s the rule of law? Who protects the people from their own government?

Answer: No one. The top law enforcement arm of the Government is itself above the law. The DOJ today operates with complete impunity, unaccountable, and corrupt.

The abuse is endless. When the Senate Oversight Committee had the temerity to investigate the DOJ, the CIA hacked into the Senate’s computers to thwart the investigation. When questioned about it under oath they lied. CIA Director Brennan, Director of National Intelligence Clapper, and FBI Director Comey would prove to be serial perjurers and never face consequences.

They’ve continued to entrap American citizens, most recently in the politically motivated Whitmer kidnapping hoax. They’ve brought the full powers of the DOJ to bear on parents daring to protest out-of-control school boards, suppressed Hunter Biden’s laptop, incarcerated J6 protestors indefinitely, and now regularly target political enemies with pre-dawn military-style raids.

Thirty years ago, the DOJ proved to be out of control at Ruby Ridge. Since then, its abuses have only accelerated, and oversight has proven impossible. The entire criminal organization needs to be shuttered, and rebuilt outside of the incestuous confines of the Beltway with a strict code of ethics that, if violated, would result in a permanent ban from government jobs and loss of pension. We are out of options.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

This is happening to everyone...it is extremely sad that we have a Gov't that is trying to raise taxes during a Recession and with record Inflation. If Biden signs this bill it is finalize prove he is an enemy to the people, IMO.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No social programs...except you know, SOCIAL SECURITY. You didn't pay into social security as some sort of savings account, your payments went directly to those who were receiving SS while you were working. My payments into SS, go to you, not to me at a later date. You're participating in one of government's biggest handouts and biggest failures. "According to the Social Security Administration's latest report, the combined funds used to pay retirement and disability benefits are likely to be depleted by 2034." All of us workers are paying your retirement and won't see a penny of benefits for ourselves.

If you're giving Trump some credit for your budget deficit, you got that part right! Trump's massive spending and government handouts helped ramp up the inflation that's hurting you right now. I'm glad you understand that.
Guess it sucks to be you...don't worry the Marxist Democracks got your back, you will be on a fixed income in the future bowing to their Communist Gov't...maybe then you realize Trump was right all along...
Welcome to 1984