US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Bidet had to have signed off on this, or more appropriately his handlers told him to sign off on it.

They’re scared and desperate, and they may have just started a fire they will not be able to contain.
I would guess that the January 6th hearing is not going as planned. Now they have switched gears and IMHO have jumped the shark.

Reaction score
I'm absolutely loving the irony of seeing the "LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!" crowd lose their minds over this. Like, y'all see the double standard, right? Hillary was investigated for years, went through congressional hearings, had her electronics "raided", etc, etc. Y'all loved that and demanded more. Now when Trump gets a warrant served against him, it's the end of the Republic as we know it? GTFOH.
Thank you for pointing out the difference. To sum up: The GOP and Trump did NOT act like some tin-hat banana-republic fucks. Dems today? Not so much.
Carry on.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hey, if Trump has nothing to hide, he has no reason to worry right? Thin Blue Line! Support our LEOs! Isn't that how it goes?

Anyways, all you patriots are very upset about this "raid" on Trump's home. Is this the part where you get your guns and stand up against tyranny? Or do you just go buy more "Don't Tread on Me" flags and talk about how you're going to stand up against tyranny one day soon? LOL, this is already so much fun to watch.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank you for pointing out the difference. To sum up: The GOP and Trump did NOT act like some tin-hat banana-republic fucks. Dems today? Not so much.
Carry on.
Exactly, he is comparing a crowd shouting lock her up to the Kangaroo court January 6th commission and now this FBI raid on President Trump's home in Florida. What an imbecile.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As seen on another forum..

"Fox reporting that the FBI office Director in Detroit (who led the fake Gretchen Whitmer governor kidnapping) is now head of the DC office. I believe this was discussed during the Senate hearing with FBI Director Christopher Wray.

It was the DC district office that raided Trump’s home, with Miami fbi being notified only minutes earlier.

The FBI is toast now. They have no more credibility in this country."

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey, if Trump has nothing to hide, he has no reason to worry right? Thin Blue Line! Support our LEOs! Isn't that how it goes?

Anyways, all you patriots are very upset about this "raid" on Trump's home. Is this the part where you get your guns and stand up against tyranny? Or do you just go buy more "Don't Tread on Me" flags and talk about how you're going to stand up against tyranny one day soon? LOL, this is already so much fun to watch.
You are witnessing tyranny first hand and you cannot see it. Are you so blind that you cannot see what is going on and the big picture???

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You are witnessing tyranny first hand and you cannot see it. Are you so blind that you cannot see what is going on and the big picture???
How is it tyranny? Be specific, cite definitions, case law, etc.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
He doesnt stand for anything, he merely provokes. Pure troll
Just because I want to see both parties fail miserably doesn't mean I don't stand for anything. I just don't jump on the "my team is better than your team" train. Republicans were desperate to see Hillary prosecuted. You're desperate to see Biden and his son prosecuted. But when your guy gets a warrant served, you call it tyranny. It's hilarious.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I see you are continuing your troll tactics.
Okay, I'll help you out by narrowing it down to a specific question. How is this warrant being served against trump different from warrants being served against Hillary? How is this tyranny but not in Hillary's case?

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I just read a report that the FBI office in Washington carried this whole thing out. The office in Florida was given 3 minutes notice.
FBI investigating Hillary or Hunter Biden? Good FBI!

FBI investigating Trump? Bad FBI!

Let me again say LOL to all of these double standards (on both sides).

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If you thought having Hillary investigated was a good thing, but having Trump investigated is a bad thing, you aren't interested in justice. You just want your side to have its own little mafia.