US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sadly, it's not the Atlanta, Georgia that I was born and raised in. ==>> Warnock Professes To Be a Christian, But Look What He Actually Believes

Excerpt:

"Although Warnock is a pastor, his public statements make it clear that his theology and political views are not in step with a biblical worldview.
For example, Scripture is unequivocally clear that the unborn are human persons whom God knows in the womb.
However, when responding to a reporter’s questions about his stance on health care and abortion, Warnock said he believes abortion is a human right. “For me, reproductive justice is consistent with my commitment to that,” he said. “I believe unequivocally in a woman’s right to choose.”

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sadly, it's not the Atlanta, Georgia that I was born and raised in. ==>> Warnock Professes To Be a Christian, But Look What He Actually Believes

Excerpt:

"Although Warnock is a pastor, his public statements make it clear that his theology and political views are not in step with a biblical worldview.
For example, Scripture is unequivocally clear that the unborn are human persons whom God knows in the womb.
However, when responding to a reporter’s questions about his stance on health care and abortion, Warnock said he believes abortion is a human right. “For me, reproductive justice is consistent with my commitment to that,” he said. “I believe unequivocally in a woman’s right to choose.”
BabyLivesMatter

Reaction score
Did you really expect a different outcome? If the GOP can't get better candidates than Walker and OZ, then there is no way they will ever get back the Senate.

The biggest laugh of the night was a headline stating that Warnock's win is an indication of the country's backing of Biden. What a crock. This is a local election and Biden's policies had nothing to do with it. Big deal, some folks around Atlanta voted for the Dem, like they always do.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did you really expect a different outcome? If the GOP can't get better candidates than Walker and OZ, then there is no way they will ever get back the Senate.

The biggest laugh of the night was a headline stating that Warnock's win is an indication of the country's backing of Biden. What a crock. This is a local election and Biden's policies had nothing to do with it. Big deal, some folks around Atlanta voted for the Dem, like they always do.
Don’t forget the suitcases of ballots that just show up too.

The dems Could have had a dog on that ballot and the dog would have still won that race.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Simple fact is the GOP is failing. Until they start playing the game like demotards, they will continue to lose. The GOP has not worked the system like the demons have. The GOP has not groomed candidates in lower political races like the demons have. The GOP has actually started getting the minority votes, but they have not worked hard enough to secure more.
The demontards don’t even have to cheat at this point. The GOP battle plans are just pathetic to say the least. Look at this runoff in GA.
The demons inundated the television and radio with ads featuring white people claiming why they wouldn’t vote for Walker. I mean, come on; warlock is one of the most racist people in congress. He stated the desire to not fund white farmers, only minorities. He agreed with Harris that Covid treatments should go to minorities first and exclude whites. The most outrageous fact is that get “preached a sermon” screaming that america should repent of its whiteness.
This is what I mean by saying they don’t have to cheat anymore. They’ve perfected the methods of getting people to forget the economic and social failures of their party. Until the GOP starts working like the demons, they will never be truly successful again. I am truly surprised that they managed to secure the majority in the house.

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

It is also highly likely that the Voters took into consideration, that Walker has the IQ of a concussed Goldfish...