US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
The only reason why the America hostages in Iran came home was because of Walter Cronkite. Nothing was being done until he started signing off each broadcast with the number of days they were held hostage. And there was a saying, if you lost Cronkite, you lost the American people.
Sorry, I have to disagree with you. The only reason they came home was that Iran was shit scared of Reagen. Once they saw he was going to be president, they negotiated with Carter and got them home just in time. They feared if they did not return them by the time Reagen was pres, that he would bomb the shit out of them.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sorry, I have to disagree with you. The only reason they came home was that Iran was shit scared of Reagen. Once they saw he was going to be president, they negotiated with Carter and got them home just in time. They feared if they did not return them by the time Reagen was pres, that he would bomb the shit out of them.
I stand corrected.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
"....sole motivation was saving lives".

Uh no, his soul was motivated to enrich himself with millions of $$$$ and to wield power over people's lives so he could feel good about his little nerd self.....he taught all those bullies from high school a lesson, he sure did.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Hope you stocked up on popcorn and beer....this should be good.....

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Rich Baris: Maricopa Had a 'Heat Map' of Expected Republican Voters

"Richard “The People’s Pundit” Baris recently shared an interesting picture during his podcast—Inside The Numbers (Episode 307)—and in his Locals.com community. The photograph was one he took while inside the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC) soon after the recent Arizona midterm election. It showed a “Heat Map” reportedly hung on the wall inside the vote counting center titled:

General Election 2020 In-Person Republican Vote Dot Density Election Day and Early Vote Sites | Metropolitan Maricopa, Arizona"

Rich Baris: Maricopa Had A "Heat Map" of Expected Republican Voters - UncoverDC

My comment: Now why would Maricopa county have a heat map of Republican voters???

Reaction score