bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Great video with Tucker and Tulsi
Start at about 37:00

"You Believe Your Fu**ing Intel Briefers?" Tucker Carlson Went Ballistic Over 'Russian Agent' Accusations

"You Believe Your Fu**ing Intel Briefers?" Tucker Carlson Went Ballistic Over 'Russian Agent' Accusations | ZeroHedge

I've been listening to Tulsi's podcasts since she started and I enjoy them. Unless I am completely fooled she comes across as a good person who loves this country. Since I like Tucker too I enjoyed this podcast too.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Didn't know she made a video. maybe she would make more money on videos if she went back to bartending, something she obviously has knowledge of......

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The Human Race is heading into a rabbit hole - reproduction is seized - male and female reproductive hormones are no longer potent. Looks like the beginning of a mass extinction of the human race.

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It will be pardoned on Brandon's last day in office.
There's a lot that can be done if you have no morals, no conscience, and no concern for the future of the country.

If a miracle happened and marxocrats were held accountable and given Federal prison sentences, I can easily imagine mush brain pardoning them all.

They'd have a big ceremony with champagne and caviar, and old potato shit head would pardon them all sporting his signature shit eating grin.

Since we've had no accounting for the crimes that have been committed, old joke will have to just pardon a bunch of random child molesters and murderers (if any are still imprisoned in 2 years).